Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST (10277 Views)

Get A Portable Car Port And Aluminium Roofing Systems For Your Building Cheap! / Furnishing Your Home,hotel & Office At Affordable Cost / Portable Ac Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Generate your own electricity for free.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
Great people, thanks for your interest
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
RENEWABLE ENERGY AT YOUR FINGERTIP!!!!
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
One-time investment
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Generate your own electricity for free.... even for a life time.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2013
Generate your own electricity for free.... even for a life time..
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by presido07: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Why not put ur price list on nairaland for everyone to see then anybody interested will contact ur line
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
@presido7...

Thanks for your comment or suggestion
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2013
Happy independent day to you all.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by ifebosco: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
please send me your Price list
ifebosco001 @ yahoo. com
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2013
@ifebosco.

Will do thanks
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by mufutau55(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
Walem, got my email?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
@hajji Mufutau...

My boss is personally treating your email as we speak sir.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by mufutau55(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
walemglobal: @hajji Mufutau...

My boss is personally treating your email as we speak sir.

Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Free power supply for life, no maintenance cost? No fumes, no gas and above all no noise at all. This package cannot be compared to mere inverter. Without a reliable charging source, inverter is completely useless.

With our package you are guarantee of constant electricity all that require is just day light talk more of sunshine which gives it a boost
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Say goodbye to the epileptic PHCN power supply.

Embrace renewable energy at reasonable price from our store:

http:///2072bbe86bed9076af475bce64b13d22

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
LARGE SOLAR FENCE POST LAMP- COMPLETELY STAND ALONE UNIT. 2 PIECES IS ENOUGH FOR THE FRONT OF A BUILDING.

Grab yours here on our shopping mall on Konga:

Main Store: /walem-global

Unit 1: http:///ae0e23383f6519110354b919cc1ebd87

Unit 2: http:///8b9ffba5795030f7b0b7aa62d6de7242

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by kinzodigital: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
walemglobal:

Hello,
How much is a complete set up 10kva portable solar power generator?
Kindly send price to : kinzodigital@yahoo.co.uk
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:32am On Oct 01, 2014
@kinzodigital

Please visit our online store here : http:///94a6f87049d76d7ade36bdfdb7a6cce3

or you can view the whole shop as a whole here: http:///walem-global
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Never run out of Laptop Power or any of your portable devices to include mobile phones.

Check out this Solar Laptop and Phone Charger | 11,200mAh Power Output | Hybrid Version.

Visit our online shopping to read more and place your order. We deliver nationwide using DHL Courier Service door to door service.

http:///solar-laptop-and-phone-charger-11-200mah-power-output-hybrid-version

OR

http:///walem-global

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 1:27am On May 13, 2015

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by plasgidy: 2:47am On May 13, 2015
Guys why do you like making an open thread look like a secret cult? Don't common sense tell you that if you can post official prices of your product here at the glaring of all it will help your advert a lot.

In marketing word of mouth goes a very long way in selling ones product. So OP may we know the official prices of these machines here if any body want more discount from you then you can go private with that fellow I think it's more fair like that, cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 3:46am On May 14, 2015
@ plasgidy, we feel a bit of politeness should have convey your concerns rather than the derogatory one above. There is nothing like secret cult here, we know our products than you possibly do and there are things to consider (Place of deployment, qty of materials required for each installation- length of cabling required etc,)

All these would determine the final cost of the system. These are not mere "supply"of a thing.
In lieu of this, it is not practical to list price here. If you are interested, nothing bad in dropping some lines and we would get in touch with you in due course.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by Curiouscity(m): 5:45am On May 14, 2015
walemglobal:
@ plasgidy, we feel a bit of politeness should have convey your concerns rather than the derogatory one above. There is nothing like secret cult here, we know our products than you possibly do and there are things to consider (Place of deployment, qty of materials required for each installation- length of cabling required etc,)

All these would determine the final cost of the system. These are not mere "supply"of a thing.
In lieu of this, it is not practical to list price here. If you are interested, nothing bad in dropping some lines and we would get in touch with you in due course.

When I saw the word portable, I thought the product is something I can buy and take home. But, from your post which I quote here, you assert you have to take some factors into considerations. So, I have few questions;

Do you make supply/installations in the South-South?
Do you have to inspect the house or business before pricing?

I have a structure I wish to install constant power, can you provide the solution?
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 2:02am On May 21, 2015
@ Curiouscity, can you inbox our corporate email to be found under our profile here. Yes, we can provide you the solution.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 12:26am On May 26, 2015
Time like this, our customer appreciates their Portable Solar Generators purchased from us. They have peace of mind, peaceful nights and hassle free. They no longer worry about fuel scarcity to power up their homes and businesses.

They might have invested few thousand naira, but in the long run and even times like this, they are like kind within their neighbourhood. Invest wisely.....

Buy now and look back to see your long time savings and the peace of mind. We are here to answer any question that you may have.

Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by plasgidy: 1:35am On May 26, 2015
The fact I can get it right
walemglobal:

Well ppl level of comprehension always differs when reading a written words, point of correction I never mean to derog you and your product, rather trying to communicate my feeling. God bless us

As portable as these machines are, do we still need to mount a large plate on the roof?
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by kibbutz123: 9:42am On May 26, 2015
Please can you send your price list of your various products to kibbutznigltd@yahoo.com
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 2:03pm On May 26, 2015
We are listing our price packages here shortly.
Re: PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST by walemglobal: 2:16pm On May 26, 2015
OUR PROMO PRICE PACKAGES- SLASHED DOWN!!!

HYBRID PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR 1.86KVA (3.75KVA SURGE CAPACITY) : N480,000
[1500 Watts with 3000Watts Surge Power Output]

HYBRID PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR 2.5KVA (5KVA SURGE CAPACITY) : N660,000
[2000 Watts with 4000Watts Surge Power Output]

HYBRID PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR 3KVA (6KVA SURGE CAPACITY) : N730,000
2500 Watts with 5000Watts Surge Power Output

HYBRID PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR 6KVA (12KVA SURGE CAPACITY) : N950,000
4000 Watts with 8,000Watts Surge Power Output

Our promo remains open while it last.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fence wire sales & installation expert in Lagos Nigeria:08092903328 / 3D House Designs / Fire Guts Building Of 8 Rooms, 15 Shops In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.