Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Help With My Web Programmer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With My Web Programmer (633 Views)

Should I Use Fiverr Or Freelancer To Award My Web Development Project? / Live Telecast On My Web Page / Website / My Web Host Is Holding My Domain Name Hostage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Web Programmer by hoyehchemm: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, help me with this issue. I wanted to travel, so I handed over some of my projects to a fellow web designer who I believe is more knowledgeable in coding and php more than I do.

We agreed N25,000 for customising a new theme for my blog www.okemscube.com that will make it look unique and make it attractive. But instead of him to do it well, he just did it anyhow.

I paid him N10,000 upfront. But now am not satisfied with his work. Please am I still under obligation to pay him?

Please your comments should be professional and not abusive.

Thanks
Re: Help With My Web Programmer by Pins(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Let him redo the job and then can pay him completely

1 Like

Re: Help With My Web Programmer by yawatide(f): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
What were the terms of the contract or gentleman's agreement? If none, you don't have to pay.

Lesson of the day: Always have a contract, no matter how friendly you are with the person you are working with.
Re: Help With My Web Programmer by hoyehchemm: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
thanks for the comments.
Re: Help With My Web Programmer by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
I don't know if this will help, but you can post your project here and hire freelancers who will do it: http:www.getlancers.com

Getlancers.com is Nigeria #1 job outsourcing and Freelancing website. We're a freelancing company that specializes in connecting both experienced and amateur web developer, software engineer to potential clients/contractors in Nigeria. All payment made on the website are protected through our integrated escrow feature.
Re: Help With My Web Programmer by greatdeveloper(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
Collect even the one you have given him until he do it well

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Pull Data From My Woocommerce Database? / We Will Shut Down Any Website Suspected Of Fraud! / Best Wordpress Plugins For Adsense For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.