Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Live Telecast On My Web Page / Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Live Telecast On My Web Page / Website (2228 Views)

How To Make Google Index Your New Blog Post, Web Page Quickly. / I Need A 5 Page Website With One Year Hosting / Create Ajax Chat & Learn Web Page Data Xchange via Json Vs Xml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Live Telecast On My Web Page / Website by udoanyanwu: 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
Pls how may I achieve live telecast of my programs on my web page / website. I want description on how to achieve this including software and hardware needed. Thanks
Re: Live Telecast On My Web Page / Website by lojik(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
U'll subscribe to audiovideoweb.com and use one of the live streaming channels they give you.
You just copy the embed code into the page where you want users to watch the video while you stream your webcam or camcorder from your own end.

If u can afford the subscription, u can contact me(via my website) to lease one of my channels to you.

Its called live streaming.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Naija Adsense Available For sale / Does Vogue Pay Now Accept Other Currencies? / How Bloggers Get Thier Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.