Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,431 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. (594 Views)

Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / Why Do People Pray? / Why Do Religious People Pray ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. by pstbolanta: 4:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
I have discovered that when we Christians prays, we normally pray through the God of the spiritual head of the congregation, not minding whether his God is thunder or god of iron. Let's take the case of prophet Ajanaku as an example, all his members were all using the god of Ajanaku to pray not minding who his god was, we were all made to believe that he was a cultist. So its better you pray through your own God than somebody's own that you are not sure of. May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. by OpinionLeader: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
Where did you get that from?

You use a screen-name that suggests that you are a pastor, yet you are an anti-Christ. No be me talk am, your previous posts and threads suggest so.

Get a life man before you bring down the wrath of God upon your already miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. by pheyikemi: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2013
Opinion_Leader: Where did you get that from?

You use a screen-name that suggests that you are a pastor, yet you are an anti-Christ. No be me talk am, your previous posts and threads suggest so.

Get a life man before you bring down the wrath of God upon your already miserable life.
you voiced out my thots, d op is high on fufu+butter
Re: Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. by plaetton: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Its quite easy. I have answered that question.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410754/faith-doubt-religious-faith-extreme

Faith is about doubt.
The faithful is always doubting his faith because it is not his default mental setting.
So jump[ing from church to church, from one special prayer to another, from one vigil to another is the clearest manifestation of that doubt that lies beneath and underpins faith.

So, praying to the god of Adeboye or the god of Oyedepo is an actual confession that one doubts the existence of loving , omnipresent and omnipotent god.
This is called delegated faith or faith by proxy.

For these people, it doesn't matter if Adeboye's god is the devil, mami water, a loaf of bread, or the Flying Spaghetti Monster )FSM).

It is an extreme form of atheism.
The dishonest and cowardly form of atheism.
Re: Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. by kenny888: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hey guys why been abusive
Re: Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
It unfortunate.....christians are trying to hide the real fact.

Adeboye is the God redeem church members worship

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Pray Through God Of ADEBOYE. by nora544: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE: It unfortunate.....christians are trying to hide the real fact.

Adeboye is the God redeem church members worship

yeah i know this i know some pastors from his church, but what i also know is that the inner circel of this pastors some have something to hide, one pay a guy very much money that he marry his daughter very fast that she will not have a child out of wedlock because her husband to be run away from her they had there wedding date told to family and friends, but you know god has his own way - the lady lose her child 3 weeks after the wedding when she has an acident together with her husband with the car.

(1) (Reply)

I Found A Bible And Am Unable To Find The Owner,can I Be Using It? / God's Grace, Law And Salvation. / Do Ur Pastor Preach From D Book Of Songs Of Solomon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.