Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours (629 Views)

Encounters With The Spiritual Travellers / Share Your Testimony Here- Your Personal Testimonies And Encounters With God / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Over the yrs, there were tales of some mysteries on the internet that I've heard people discuss about...

The funny thing is that, fear won't let me try out most of the things and sites mentioned in the course of the tales.

However, one day, I decided to summon courage to try out some of the mysterious tales, one of which was to search for (The seven Angels and demons of heaven and earth) on google.

Upon trying it, I was referred to lots of sites, but what frightened me most was a link that I tried to open (I've forgotten). Though some of the pages opened to some extent, with lots of awful, scary and scary scary and another baddest scary cheesy sorry I'm not trying to exaggerate anything, but just to communicate to you how scary it was.

Alas! At some point, when I clicked to open more, the whole systems in the cafè went off. Once they were back up again, I tried it and the same thing happened, the third, fourth and final re-occurrences convinced me of the danger involved. Coincidence? Perhaps.

Enough of the stories. Other scary sites includes: hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry admission site, horoscope reading sites that requires one's birthday and name in other to fore-tell one's future fortunes and otherwise, and to some extent it tells you about the present happenings and some past experiences too... etc.

Kindly share ur scary or mysterious stories you might have encountered or heard of.

Pls... No signs end time or FTC (1st to comment) brouhahas.

Thanks.
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
The credit belongs to PHCN and not any supernatural occurrence
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44: The credit belongs to PHCN and not any supernatural occurrence

Nope! The power source was from a plant and it didn't go off, except the server and the systems.

Ok! What have you got to say about the hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry admission site and the horoscope stuff?

By the way, how can you differentiate between the horoscope stuff and ifa?
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Mynd44: 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
emmysenior:

Nope! The power source was from a plant and it didn't go off, except the server and the systems.

Ok! What have you got to say about the hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry admission site and the horoscope stuff?

By the way, how can you differentiate between the horoscope stuff and ifa?
Ifa is used in the consulting of spiritual beings in order to find out things which has happened or will happen
Horoscope is the use of the planetary bodies(stars, planets etc) to tell you what your future is. Horoscope is more scientific and a lot more of hogwash
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Kirinwa: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
Op there's more to the internet than meets the eye.I have once seen a demon with green eyes when I was younger and I was hypnotised.

The devil also uses it to win souls.Truly this is. ..End.....

Help me nah.
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
Ifa is used in the consulting of spiritual beings in order to find out things which has happened or will happen
Horoscope is the use of the planetary bodies(stars, planets etc) to tell you what your future is. Horoscope is more scientific and a lot more of hogwash

Sorry, I was busy cooking.

You mean there aint no mysterious websites in existence?
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 08, 2013
sad 57 views and 7 comments?
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Mynd44: 9:04am On Sep 08, 2013
emmysenior: sad 57 views and 7 comments?
Pointless topics get that
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 08, 2013
Stupid emails about how some sierra Leone model needs help transferring the billions her dead father left her undecided
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Pointless topics get that

Stop been mean already.
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by Mynd44: 10:46am On Sep 08, 2013
emmysenior:

Stop been mean already.
Just saying the truth
Re: Mysteries And Encounters On The Internet. Share Yours by tpia5: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
You mean witches and their wizard handlers?

(1) (Reply)

Question:"why Does Your God Not Heal Amputees If He Truly Exists" / h / Pope Francis Suspends Extravagant Bishop After Spending £26 MILLION:::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.