Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

>>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< (24861 Views)

Top 10 Best Android HD Games (compilation) / *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* / Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by nani667: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2013
jmaxjohn: help. just yesterday after uninstalling little big city

LOL..clearly tecno doesn't want you to uninstall any of their crappy games...Just delete the Asphalt Join.... then reinstall beta asphalt... like asphalt 8 airborne
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by seunlayi(m): 4:55am On Dec 01, 2013
Godvilla:

[b]NEW PES 2012 Pro Evolution Soccer APK OBB
DATA 1.0.5 Modded Season 13 14
Requirements: Android 2.2+
Overview: PES 2012 ? the unrivalled football experience on the Android platform!
Live the PES 2012 experience with your friends in the most connected edition of the best football game on smartphones!
With two brand new games modes and full social networks integration: you will never play alone again.
DISCOVER THE BRAND NEW SUPER
CHALLENGE MODE
Build your very own dream-team by purchasing the most wanted players in an on-going league. Want Ronaldo in your team? In PES 2012 you can!
VICTORY IS SWEETER WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR RIVAL
Defy your friends by downloading their Super Challenge teams online to play against on your phone and post the score on your Facebook to claim bragging rights.
FOOTBALL GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST
With an improved AI and goalkeepers behaviours, you will soon find out why expensive players are worth every penny
with dedicated high-end animations and a complete set of stats.
DIVE INTO THE FIELD IN COMPLETE
IMMERSION
With added crowd jeers and cheers, all new stadium, official UEFA Champions league? and Europa League?, Liga BBVA,
Ligue 1 and much, much more!
DID YOU JUST SAY MORE?
With a flurry of content such classic national teams, 24 different balls, 6 varied environmental combinations such as rain and snow, exhibition mode and 3
different controls configurations:
tinkering the perfect setup will never have been so fun.
YOU WILL NEVER BE BORED AGAIN
Two special modes dedicated for these moments when you just have a few minutes to kill, in Quick Play you'll be kicking in less than a minute, and in the brand new Free Kick Challenge you'll be
able to surpass your shooting skills with effects and touchscreen accuracy!
Xperia PLAY optimized
What's in this version: MOD - Season 13-14, THX by Andersoni
- All licensed leagues, update Komad leagues and form the new season.
- All teams licensed update forms.
- Added RPL, the FNL, the FDA, the
Bundesliga.
- Compositions as 27.07.2013
Unlock Copa Santander Libertadores...
Copy "appdata.i3d" to sdcard/Android/data/com.konami.pes2012/files and replace existing or buy by Freedom
Instructions:
1.Install the APK
2.Copy com.konami.pes2012 folder to sdcard/Android/obb/
3.Launch the Game
[/b]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbAmUkYBB6QBNEGER9Wfl6XIKplC1HYFNV_GDLNEkI3bWG6JS6E_UWCoN2[/img]
I cannot install on my p2 it says "valuation fails. needs to installed another 180mb .etc the data file I have is around 170 mb. what can I do
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by Buchukwu: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by JonesK: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Anybody in Benin coz I need games for my Note 3. Drop your contact here please. I'm in Benin till nxt week
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by jmaxjohn(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
nani.666:

LOL..clearly tecno doesn't want you to uninstall any of their crappy games...Just delete the Asphalt Join.... then reinstall beta asphalt... like asphalt 8 airborne
yh I guess, I fixed it tho. made use of 'es fileexplorer' the apk files of all preinstalled games are in the system/apps folder.
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by Auseayo(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2013
Pls guys,i nid games nd apps
i stay @lagos (iju/ishaga/fagba)
pls any1 dat is staying in dis area or arnd d vicinity with games nd apps shuld plz reply.

God bless u as u reply
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by OCTAVO: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2013
Hello Guys smiley
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by marcjoe(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2013
[b]Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (APK + DATA FILES)

Five years ago, Carl johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.

Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.

On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.

Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.

Requires Android: 3.0 and Up

Version: 1.03

GTA SAN ANDREAS v 1.0.2 APK(MUST USE APK)

DOWNLOAD v 1.0.2 APK HERE

SINGLE DOWNLOAD LINK THAT SUPPORTS RESUME.
DOWNLOAD GTA SAN ANDREAS (1.6gb)

TORRENT DOWNLOAD LINK - GET ATORRENT OR OTHER TORRENT DOWLOADER ON ANDRIOD TO DOWNLOAD IT..

DOWNLOAD GTA SAN ANDREAS.TORRENT

AFTER DOWNLOADING THE v 1.0.3 APK AND CACHE FROM THE RESPECTIVE LINK ABOVE, JUST IGNORE THE APK IN THE RAR FILE U EXTRACTED AND INSTALL THAT v 1.0.2 APK THEN IF THE GAME DOESNT PLAY I.E, FORCE CLOSES , JUST MOVE UR CACHE FOLDER OUT OF ANDRIOD/OBB AND INSTALL D v 1.0.3 APK THEN MOVE UR CACHE FOLDER BACK AND PLAY...ENJOY!

THE v1.0.2 APK WORKS WELL FOR ME THOUGH....

ENJOY YOUR GAME....

ANDRIOD HD GAMES AVAILABLE AT A FAIR PRICE + 16GB, 32GB MEMORY CARD AVAILABLE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE....CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP WITH 08161145975......CAN ALSO DELIVER THE MEMORY CARD AND GAME TO YOU IF U R NOT IN LAGOS..

[/b]
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by grudges: 11:28am On Dec 23, 2013
2.5g iz a big deal mehn, my ganstar vegas ain't woking, e game start working bt after 2 minutesits hang, though I use chainfire nd I ' ve free space of Int. Mem. Of abt 30 mb. I am using N3 pls help me on hw to overcomes diz issue
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by OCTAVO: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2014
Hey guys cool
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2014
grudges: 2.5g iz a big deal mehn, my ganstar vegas ain't woking, e game start working bt after 2 minutesits hang, though I use chainfire nd I ' ve free space of Int. Mem. Of abt 30 mb. I am using N3 pls help me on hw to overcomes diz issue
You want to kill the poor baby?

1 Like

Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Contra
Temple Run
Fruit Ninja

anyone in Uniport, pls I am new in d android world,
whatsapp/call 08060690646
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by FKO1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Buchukwu: Here is the screenshot of mtn 250gb
cheat, it can be used on laptops, phones,
tablets, ipads e.t.c. The cheat costs
₦1500 Only. To get the cheat, my number
is 08163286965.
OLE BURUKU!!!

2 Likes

Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by mdee1(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2014
[quote author=marcjoe][/quote] download failed because the resources could not be found is what I get
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by dennis17: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2014
Anyone with asphalt 8 in aguda surulere a beg help your fellow brother
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by webwheez: 6:41am On Dec 13, 2014
I gal al kinds of hd games here in kaduna, contact me on whatsap 2 qet yurz 07062721082
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by dabigjoe6(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
physise:
lol guy I pity u I downloaded those games via utorrent to my pc some r compressed
what sub's do you use
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by physise(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
dabigjoe6:

what sub's do you use
lol guy check d post date
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by johnsonsegxy: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
Please who can give me tutorial on how to
download pes 2015 and how to install the apk
file... I don't mind if I see the link to download it
here....
Thanks guys
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by pelboy: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
Pls anybody with pes 2015 should post the screenshots in match play
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by dabigjoe6(m): 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
physise:
I know was just asking again
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by Elparaiso(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
physise:
Bros physise.....
Do you still have those games?
Can I collect some?
I'm at UNIBEN but I can come anytime from next week
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by Joshkid(m): 10:53am On Jan 11, 2015
FKO1:
GAMES LIST UPDATED
NBA 2K
FIFA 12,
FIFA 14 (WITH COMMENTRY)
GLADIATORS
BLOOD & GLORY LEGEND
TNA IMPACT WRESTLING
SHADOW GUN
SHADOW GUN DEADZONE
NEED FOR SPEED MW
BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY
N.O.V.A 3
,GANGSTAR 4,3
9MM
,BATMAN,
GTA
VICE CITY,
MC3,MC4,
V.TENIS,
HSE,
DEAD TRIGGER,
PES 12,
ASPHALT 5;6;7,8
BLADESLINGER
SPIDERMAN
AMAZING SPIDERMAN
DEAD SPACE
AFTER EARTH
IRON MAN
SIX GUNS
CONTRACT KILLER 2
CONTRACT KILLER ZOMBIES
FL COMMANDO 1 & D DAY
MAX PAYNE
N MORE ,ALSO GOT MANY APPS
NUMBER:07061200050.....
Dead trigger is an online game huh?
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by syphs(m): 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
jworos:
Shadowgun,pes,e.warriors,dead trigger,deathdome...location:warri.

my brother
area!
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by jworos(m): 5:54am On Jan 28, 2015
syphs:

my brother
area!
i hail...
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by syphs(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2015
jworos:
i hail...

where you dey for the warri make i near you jhor
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by jworos(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2015
syphs:

where you dey for the warri make i near you jhor
I dey airport road, u??
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by syphs(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
jworos:
I dey airport road, u??

I dey just after water resources owhode side
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by Inkredible(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Asphalt 8 in Enugu. If u need it, hala at me.
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by kolexis: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2015
Mc3
Mc4
Gangstar3,4
NFS most wanted
Asphalt 8mod 1.7.0k
Real racing 3
GTA=San Andreas,vice city,liberty city
Fifa15 14 12
Six guns gang showdown
9mm...and more
07069731495...whatsapp only
Ojodu,akute
Re: >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< by THEHEROINMEE: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2015
GAMES LIST UPDATED
NBA 2k 15
FIFA 15
GODFIRE
EXILES
WWE IMMORTALS
N.O.V.A 3
9MM
,BATMAN,
GTA
VICE CITY,
MC3,MC4,MC5
V.TENIS,
HSE,
DEAD TRIGGER,
PES 12,
ASPHALT 5;6;7,8
BLADESLINGER
SPIDERMAN

AMAZING SPIDERMAN

DEAD SPACE
AFTER EARTH
IRON MAN
SIX GUNS
CONTRACT KILLER 2
CONTRACT KILLER ZOMBIES
FL COMMANDO 1 & D DAY
MAX PAYNE
N MORE I'VE GOT OVER 200 GAMES
NUMBER:07061200050.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nokia 3310(4G) Review / Remember These Nokia Phones? / Samsung Galaxy S9 Specification, Price And Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.