Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

*best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* (10332 Views)

Top 10 Best Android HD Games (compilation) / >>>||Android HD Games Swap Centre||<<< / Iphone Hd Gaming Vs Android Hd Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2014
[b]YEAH, BY THE GRACE OF GOD I DECLARE THIS THREAD OPEN, WELCOME TO THIS THREAD FOR ALL, HERE U GET COOL LINKS TO ANDROID APPS AND HD GAMES WHEN U REQUEST, TWEAKING STEPS, GET TO SEE COOL ANDROID AMAZING TUTORIALS.....ALL YOU VE TO DO IS FOLLOW THIS THREAD.....

i ve been seeing different complains all over the forum from those having issues with STORAGE SPACE RUNNING LOW issue on dere android phone......pls watch my self made video tutorial on how to fix this issue below.....no need of going to computer village and spend heavily to fix this small issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-FKi0_vtas

TEXT TUTORIAL(for peeps that dont ve data to watch dat video above)

b4 u follow this tutorial make sure u root your android phone first....(first thing)..
after that get any file manager(x-plore, esfileexplorer, root browser e.t.c) then set your root acess to super user + mount writable
locate ROOT/DATA/LOG_OTHER_MODE and delete d folder log_other_mode or everything that's inside...
then reboot you android phone...ur storage space would b free as good.....

MORE TUTORIALS COMING SOON....LINK TO COOL ANDROID GAMES AND APP BELOW...
[/b]
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by ITbomb(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2014
I have tried all means to Root my Opsson 6655s but no success even when the same method worked on Tecno N9

Please help
Frameroot, eroot etc doesn't work
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 8:57am On Jul 04, 2014
[b]link to Batman Arkham Origins -cool hd game - cool hd game

Prove your worth as Gotham’s Dark Knight, facing off against a slew of deadly assassins and their thugs in the new mobile game, Batman Arkham Origins. Fight your way through Gotham City’s most dangerous locales in this free to play brawler from NetherRealm Studios.
Earn in-game currency and rewards to upgrade your Batman and become the most punishing crime fighter in the world, unlocking tons of unique Batsuits along the way. Connect the mobile game to the console version of Batman: Arkham Origins and unlock even more exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else.
Special Features:
Batsuit skins exclusive to the mobile game, including JSA Liberty Files Batman, and Batman Beyond.
Cross-platform unlocks between mobile and console versions of the game.
Scour the city and find Cowls, Belts, Batarangs, Capes and Armor! Collect them all to unlock and upgrade Batsuits.
Facebook integration. Invite your friends to play and earn rewards.

Requires Android 4.0+ to run.....

download from d links below and extract then move d cache to android/obb then install apk.....and enjoy

PART 1/PART 2/PART 3/PART 4/PART 5/PART 6/PART 7/PART 8/PART 9/PART 10/PART 11[/b]
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2014
ITbomb: I have tried all means to Root my Opsson 6655s but no success even when the same method worked on Tecno N9

Please help

VE U TRIED THE LATEST FRAMAROOT....
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by tunnex190: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2014
Please I need help. I just flashed a custom rom and i realised some bugs but I guess i didnt get it wiped very well. I am suggesting maybe I should reflash the same rom and see how is going to work this time. The help I needed now is: is there anything I needed to do before maybe some kind of special or super wipe because I have already tried factory reset? I just want to reflash the same custom rom
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by ITbomb(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2014
marcjoe:

VE U TRIED THE LATEST FRAMAROOT....
1.9? Yes, still no luck
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Psychodavidovic(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2014
Following..
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by symbian123(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2014
ITbomb: I have tried all means to Root my Opsson 6655s but no success even when the same method worked on Tecno N9

Please help

Don't kill yourself bro. Just download rootmaster.apk from Google. Install.. Make sure you have at least 2mb. Click on root and let it tick the four boxes. Your phone would reboot and voila!!! You are rooted. Just two minutes procedure. Say thanks later..

1 Like

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
tunnex190: Please I need help. I just flashed a custom rom and i realised some bugs but I guess i didnt get it wiped very well. I am suggesting maybe I should reflash the same rom and see how is going to work this time. The help I needed now is: is there anything I needed to do before maybe some kind of special or super wipe because I have already tried factory reset? I just want to reflash the same custom rom

the custom rom has bugs i think.....
but if i may ask which android phone r u using.....
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
symbian123:

Don't kill yourself bro. Just download rootmaster.apk from Google. Install.. Make sure you have at least 2mb. Click on root and let it tick the four boxes. Your phone would reboot and voila!!! You are rooted. Just two minutes procedure. Say thanks later..

nice one bro.....

2 Likes

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Psychodavidovic: Following..

tanks for stopping by....
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
ITbomb:
1.9? Yes, still no luck

ve u tried the Faramir and Barahir exploits on version 1.9?
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by ITbomb(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
symbian123:

Bro, you have save a soul after 2 months of hardwork
Abeg send your bank account for your N200 Gulder

But you didn't tell me to hit the damn purple button,, I had to Google that out to get pass there. And I had to reboot manually, (opsson is stubborn)
You are awesome, thanks.

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by ITbomb(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
marcjoe:

ve u tried the Faramir and Barahir exploits on version 1.9?
The phone rejected all (previously) known root methods
The Key Root Master did the job.

It installed its own super user app which was in Chinese (or some other language), I disabled that and install the normal superuser app and reboot .
Working now

Thanks for this thread
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Edygrin(m): 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2014
PART 1/PART 2/PART 3/PART 4/PART 5/PART 6/PART 7/PART 8/PART 9/PART 10/PART 11[/b][/quote]
Must all the parts be downloaded and where's the apk file plz?
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by tunnex190: 9:10pm On Jul 04, 2014
marcjoe:

Sorry I replied very late. I am using HTC vivid, now running custom rom Resurrection Remix 4.4.2
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 1:24am On Jul 05, 2014
ITbomb:
The phone rejected all (previously) known root methods
The Key Root Master did the job.

It installed its own super user app which was in Chinese (or some other language), I disabled that and install the normal superuser app and reboot .
Working now

Thanks for this thread

u welcome
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 1:27am On Jul 05, 2014
Edygrin:

PART 1/PART 2/PART 3/PART 4/PART 5/PART 6/PART 7/PART 8/PART 9/PART 10/PART 11[/b]
Must all the parts be downloaded and where's the apk file plz?

yeah u ve to download all d parts...d apk is embedded inside d rar file...
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by dayowunmi(m): 3:36am On Jul 05, 2014
Op pls I upgraded my samsung galaxy s2 GT19100 and ever since it doesn't connect with system via USB again, whenever I connect the phone to my laptop to transfer a film it just charges ba3 of the phone but it doesn't connect. Any idea what I can do?
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by kayceelingz(m): 9:19am On Jul 05, 2014
pls guys help me i tried rooting my gionee m2 with framroot but it dose not work pls any other root app i can try if yes give me tutorials * help a brother in distress* please!!!
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by symbian123(m): 12:19am On Jul 06, 2014
kayceelingz: pls guys help me i tried rooting my gionee m2 with framroot but it dose not work pls any other root app i can try if yes give me tutorials * help a brother in distress* please!!!

Use the method I posted above bro. It should work for you too.
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by symbian123(m): 12:20am On Jul 06, 2014
ITbomb:
Bro, you have save a soul after 2 months of hardwork
Abeg send your bank account for your N200 Gulder

But you didn't tell me to hit the damn purple button,, I had to Google that out to get pass there. And I had to reboot manually, (opsson is stubborn)
You are awesome, thanks.

Lol. Sorry about that part. Gulder for me? Guy you were wicked oh. Just give me a your babe. I go manage am.. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2014
Anybody fit give me correct HD games? I'm in Lagos. Don't need links to download. I know where and how to download, but na data be koko.
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:43am On Jul 06, 2014
d_myke: Anybody fit give me correct HD games? I'm in Lagos. Don't need links to download. I know where and how to download, but na data be koko.

Why you no add marcjoe ?
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by FKO1(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2014
FOLLOWING
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by bhaliz44(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2014
marcjoe:

gurus pls help a bruva on dis stuffs
...num1: is hw can i port
cwr on my tecno M5? nom2: hw can i make my
led sensor light blink? thanks
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by israel770(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
pls I need help on rooting my HTC evo design 4g
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by Munner(m): 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
symbian123:

will it dis method work 4 my the tecno h5
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2014
dmyke: Anybody fit give me correct HD games? I'm in Lagos. Don't need links to download. I know where and how to download, but na data be koko.

contact me on whatsapp with 08161145975.... i sell hd games...
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2014
bhaliz44: gurus pls help a bruva on dis stuffs
...num1: is hw can i port
cwr on my tecno M5? nom2: hw can i make my
led sensor light blink? thanks

u need to get a pc then install mtkdroidtools and its drivers for d pc....check google on how to do that....

for ur no 2 question do u mean ur button light....
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Munner: will it dis method work 4 my the tecno h5

it would surely work..... if framaroot doesnt work for u
Re: *best Android (hd Games, Rooting, Tweaking, Upgrade, Tutorials) Zone* by marcjoe(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2014
kayceelingz: pls guys help me i tried rooting my gionee m2 with framroot but it dose not work pls any other root app i can try if yes give me tutorials * help a brother in distress* please!!!

visit gionee m2 thread for the rooting quide....

or visit this link.....
androidxda.com/root-gionee-m2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Internet Users Declined To 92.4m In November – NCC / How Did You Lose Your Last Phone? / Pls, Reactivation Of My Glo Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.