Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Bragging Uncle /MUST READ\ - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bragging Uncle /MUST READ\ (918 Views)

When Your Uncle Is From The Middle Belt (Photo) / One Word For Uncle Andy Please!! / The Bragging Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bragging Uncle /MUST READ\ by Andyblaze: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Unlike most posters in this section, my jokes are original and copyrighted jokes formulated by me. Please take note, any attempt to reproduce,copy, reprint or redistribute this joke would be met with stiff legal action.
I was one of the smallest boys in my class in js1. Often we were bullied in class but the bullying could not be compared to what 'Odogwu' the man who lived on the road did to us whenever we were going home from school. He would beat us and take anymoney we had on us.
One day he beat me so hard i cried back home and my uncle asked me 'what the matter was?'
'one bully beat me up' i replied.
'WHAT! Who is that!?' my uncle shouted.
i explained to him and angrily while shouting about how hard he was qonna deal with odogwu we set out for odogwu's place.
My uncle kept ranting and with his back facing odogwu's house he was not aware when odogwu stood behind him. he turned a saw a tall huge man.
'brother beat him' i acknowledged my uncle.
but lo and behold my uncle faced odogwu and said..''bros abeg u get matches, i come to borrow am''
Was it funny? DUH I dont care bout yo ratchetass opinions grin
Re: The Bragging Uncle /MUST READ\ by hernars(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
for dis hard ecönomy, u come waste my mb again.....u deserve hot slap

1 Like

Re: The Bragging Uncle /MUST READ\ by Andyblaze: 12:18am On Sep 06, 2013
U love my tori?
Re: The Bragging Uncle /MUST READ\ by omankem(f): 3:08am On Sep 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Not so funny joor

(1) (Reply)

Aids Vs Ebola / Angry Customer (pics) / Handkerchief Vs Handset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.