Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now (730 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by bcomputer101: 1:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Dear Mr Osasewa Seun, please im using this medium to tell you to please caution this your moderator called Sexkillz to order and warn him to stop giving me unnecessary bans.

He accused me of off-topic spamming which i was never part of. Thou Afam4ever has been haunting
me all this days with unnecessary bans and this has
made me unable to contribute to political section BUT i didn't complain because i reason with him and i believe i deserved a ban BUT he should also stop banning me for off-topics please.

Mr Osasewa Seun, this is the first time im complaining of a BAN because i don't deserve it.

I urge you to please use your powers as the rightful owner of NAIRALAND to please UNBAN me and let me continue with my
consultative contributions on POLITICS SECTION.

I wonder why someone like SEKKILLZ should be made a moderator. Members always complain much about him haunting
for who to ban.

Well, I'm looking for a day that this SEXKILLZ will ban native doctor
here on nairaland and the tin will pain the native doctor to react in metaphysical revenge.

Won't be surprise if Mr Seun create a thread: HELP SEXKILLZ: Is Suffering From Elephantitis Of The 'Hand', Donate
Generously!

REMEMBER few years ago, you do all the uploading of news alone BUT today God as bless your coast BUT some of your MODERATORS haunt people down with there BAN because of artificial privilege you
have given to them.

Always remember those who fall after success because of ability to manage there resources.

I pray may the day never arise that nairaland will become and history when some of your MODERATORS might have driven so many people away with your unnecessary ban.

Long live Mr Osasewa Seun!

Long live Nairaland!

Long live the members!

Long live Nigeria!

Kindly UNBAN me please.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by demelza: 1:33am On Sep 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

here on nairaland and the tin will pain the native doctor to react in metaphysical revenge.

Won't be surprise if Mr Seun create a thread: HELP SEXKILLZ: Is Suffering From Elephantitis Of The 'Hand', Donate
Generously!

grin ROTFL!
Oh Dear Lawd

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by kayjasper(f): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Hahaha.....this is a very funny topic I must confess. But are u sure u weren't off topic? Did you steal his girlfriend or owe him money? How will he be pursuing only you among 1million members?
Oya say the truth!

Ps÷ who the f*ck is this sexkillz? People are beginning to complain too much about you! There is no smoke without fire o!
Absolute power corrupts absolutely!
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by bcomputer101: 2:18am On Sep 05, 2013
kay jasper: Hahaha.....this is a very funny topic I must confess. But are u sure u weren't off topic? Did you steal his girlfriend or owe him money? How will he be pursuing only you among 1million members?
Oya say the truth!

Ps÷ who the f*ck is this sexkillz? People are beginning to complain too much about you! There is no smoke without fire o!
Absolute power corrupts absolutely!

God bless you sir!

I don't know why the dude purposely ban me oooo.

I can't drag or flex muscle with him because of a woman.

And I'm not a gay, so help me ask him ooooo!

The boy is power drunk.

That is what happen when you put a kid in corridor of power...
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by bcomputer101: 2:38am On Sep 05, 2013
But Mr Seun, please ooooo! Is Sexkilz this silly or he is making an effort to be?

It hurts to see so much ignorance and stupidity deposited in the life of just one human being because i now see reasons why everybody complain of you...

The stupidity that should have been shared equally by 15men was graciously deposited in you in its natural unadulterated form. it must really hurt to be you.
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by 190theclown: 2:54am On Sep 05, 2013
bcomputer101:

Generously!

Thanks!

crownprince -2013 grin grin grin
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by mascot87(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Why begging those fo*ls?I don't care if they ban me or not.Presently, I got banned in two sections for no serious reasons, they called it Anti-spam banning lolz.Whatever,who cares.They can do whatever they like, it doesnt have effect on me cool
If I can't comment on this forum heaven will not fall, so therefore ban as much as you can, life continues.

1 Like

Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by demelza: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2013
bcomputer101: But Mr Seun, please ooooo! Is Sexkilz this silly or he is making an effort to be?

It hurts to see so much ignorance and stupidity deposited in the life of just one human being because i now see reasons why everybody complain of you...

The stupidity that should have been shared equally by 15men was graciously deposited in you in its natural unadulterated form. it must really hurt to be you.
deshclones - 2013 grin
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by Vivly(f): 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Elephantiasis. Lwkmd!
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Op, please plagiarism is bad. Stop doing copy and paste or else I will brief my lawyers.

To be fore-warned is to be fore-armedgrin
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
190-the-clown:

crownprince -2013 grin grin grin
That's an imposter
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by Eneg0d(m): 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin grin
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by OCTAVO: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Elephantiasis of the hand!!! Lwkmd!! grin grin grin
I have the power to unleash this wickedness grin grin
I'm a native doctor.
Sexkillz and other mods, beware!
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by physise(m): 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
lobatan.
Re: MUST READ: Mr Seun Osasewa, Please Call SEXKILLZ To Order Now by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 14, 2013
ok

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Is The Most Consumed Product In Nigeria? / MYSTERY: Flying Rods.. Myth Or True? See Video / Seven Wonders Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.