Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. (1658 Views)

Meet Photoshop Experts On Whatsapp! (teach And LEARN) / The Constructive Use Of Dagger -- Wood Art / Pls Nairalanders I Need A Constructive Criticism On This Pies Of Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2013
Although this is not meant to be a modelling work,or a film making graphic,He is just trying to create a concept,or should I call it a documentary,so I urge you as a photoshop expert or as an editor to say what is wrong with this piece of work,if nothing say so too.

Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ kay jasper,what did you write that your post was removed? shocked
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by spywareczar(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Can you PLEASE!..

1 Like

Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
spywareczar: Can you PLEASE!..
.I don't understand.Complete your statement.
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by spywareczar(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dapo777: .I don't understand.Complete your statement.
Can you please explain this........ grin
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
spywareczar: Can you please explain this........ grin
you mean the bullshit? The work is bullshit? shocked
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by spywareczar(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dapo777: you mean the bullshit? The work is bullshit? shocked
well I dnt recall typing Bullshit, the tin is, what's the concept behind this design??
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
spywareczar: well I dnt recall typing Bullshit, the tin is, what's the concept behind this design??
ok the concept is that of hot ice,am trying to blend ice and fire in a way that doesn't look weird,and I don't think this work did that well.
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by spywareczar(m): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dapo777: ok the concept is that of hot ice,am trying to blend ice and fire in a way that doesn't look weird,and I don't think this work did that well.
then what ɪ̣̝̇§ that guy doin thre? Why is he smilling? And what's he pointing at? grin
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
spywareczar: then what ɪ̣̝̇§ that guy doin thre? Why is he smilling? And what's he pointing at? grin
Lol. What do you suggest?
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by RoyalRoy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2013
spywareczar: then what ɪ̣̝̇§ that guy doin thre? Why is he smilling? And what's he pointing at? grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Spy, you nor well o!

The boy is willing to learn na! Abeg put him through! Let him learn a bit from the guru!
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by dhammer(m): 1:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Useless
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by CarCam: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dapo777:
Although this is not meant to be a modelling work,or a film making graphic,
He is just trying to create a concept,or should I call it a documentary,
so I urge you as a photoshop expert or as an editor to say what is wrong with this piece of work,if nothing say so too.

Dapo777:
ok the concept is that of hot ice,am trying to blend ice and fire in a way that doesn't look weird,
and I don't think this work did that well.

It is a bit rookie and lame.

It seems you are trying to replicate something similar to the below

You need to incorporate layering, masking etc etc techniques to accomplish your goal

Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
thank you all.Although. It wasn't. My work.
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by RoyalRoy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dapo777: thank you all.Although. It wasn't. My work.
Not ur work indeed.

Don't be discouraged Dapo, follow spywarzer & carcam, disturb them if u can, they are good guys, they will put you through!!
Re: Photoshop Experts!!!check This Out,and Make Constructive Criticism. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Royal Roy:
Not ur work indeed.

Don't be discouraged Dapo, follow spywarzer & carcam, disturb them if u can, they are good guys, they will put you through!!
really,its not my work,why would I suddenly deny my work after asking people to critisize it,upon doing that,I then deny it,wasn't that what I asked for? Its really not my work.Thanks to you all once again,would let the editor know about this.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Will Teach Me How To Use Adobe Video Editor? / PHOTOS: Amazing Charcoal Pencil Drawings Of A Beautiful Nigerian Artist / Photoshop Wahala O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.