Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University (19596 Views)

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs / Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by largie(f): 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
texazzpete:

DOn't be daft. Oyibo will announce stages, clinical trials etc. The process takes YEARS to ensure a safe vaccine or cure is made.

Random Nigerian attention seeker will announce a cure immediately. Not clinical trials, no toxicology studies, nothing. And he expects the Government to use Taxpayers money to fund his madness!

Nonsense

Clinical trials or not, people got HIV negative after going for treatments. So tell me the other clinical trials you are referring to.
Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by Ziggyzito(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
Well...it's an advantage to an extent... just that condoms will sell lesser amounts and HIV is gonna be on the rise, since we believe there's gonna be a cure for it...#skin to #skin. shocked
Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by VanOmiyale: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Those are serious minded people working while we're still battling with the basics of life
Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by porka: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
hollandis:

Nigeria of course
Dean of pharmacy said he had a vaccine to AIDS,He was told to shut up
[b]Abalaka said similar thing,[/b]he was told to shut up

Abalaka's wife reportedly died of AIDS.

What do you have to say to that?
Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2013
nasonaso:

you told you immorality is the only way you get hiv i pray u and ur family dont get it the other way round. then u would no what is TRAUMA
sorry bro, i feel your pain....
Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by 190: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2013
chronique: Ok. Guess pple like 190,yuzedo and born2fuck will throw a party after reading this. 190's 21 girlfriends are in trouble. grin

ive reduced them to 8 angry
Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by kcpragmatik(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
porka:

Where did you get this piece of information from??
Re: HIV Vaccine Reported To Be Successful In Trials By Canadian University by trillville(m): 5:59am On Dec 10, 2013
porka:

Sorry to bring this topic back up. Abalaka's wife died of cancer and not AIDS. we need to be more respectful. From what I have just read the Canadian doctor's treatment is not much different from dr. Abalaka's own. In fact I heard that dr. Abalaka was corresponding with doctors in Canada so he may be the unsong hero behind this "latest" discovery.

By the way, two Members of my family who have never being HIV positive, took dr. Abalakas vaccine which contains live HIV virus. Both members of my family are still HIV free and have had children who are HIV free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Necessity Of Birth Control, Family Planning In Nigeria / Covid-19: Fmic Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Coronavirus / Lagos Discharges Six More Coronavirus Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.