Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Twerking For Dummies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Twerking For Dummies (599 Views)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Twerking And Grinding[video] / Girl Catches Fire While Twerking On A Door / Twerking For Dummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twerking For Dummies by yinkdj1(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2013
So twerking. The great twerking. The biggest thing since Harlem Shake. [I must say it is sexier than Harlem Shake]. I refuse to believe that there is someone with access to the internet who has not heard about the dance called Twerking. There's just no chance..or maybe a 0.001% chance of such a person existing. If you fall within this percentage, you're the unluckiest-and-stalest-one-in-a-million and you should take this moment to wear this LASTMA jacket. Wear it with pride.

<iframe width="620" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jPhYRtK0fBU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bringing you up to date is not easy but I'll give it a try [cause I'm a nice guy B-)]. Twerking is a Southern American dance which involves the shaking of your posterior [or like I call it, what-ya-mama-gave-ya] in a sexual manner in line with the beat you're dancing to. It has been around since the 90's but became mainstream during the last 5 years [Yup, you heard right..you've been a loyal LASTMA for 5 years]. A brief research [the research was like 51 seconds -_-] into the origin of the twerk dance shows that there are mixed opinions with some fractions saying the dance originated from the African dance "Mapouka"

(1) (Reply)

Jackie Chan Longs For Hollywood's Full Embrace As Body Ages / Dennis Okike Is The 10th Ultimate Champion! / MTV Movie Awards 2015: 'avengers: Age Of Ultron' Clip Shows Hulkbuster Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.