Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit (7704 Views)

Omawumi Stuns In Blue Outfit (photos) / OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady / See The Big Hips Of Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by thinka2: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2013
She definitely knows how to flaunt what she’s got. Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru who is the amazing voice on Beat FM and also NdaniTV host flaunts her sexy blue flowing dress which brings out those curves she’s ever known for. s clear Its very obvious that the dress was made for those curves.

We’re just short of words for what Toolz has on here. It’s simply awesome!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/toolz-in-sexy-outfit.html

2 Likes

Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by goldfish80(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Oh dear, i was fooled by the headline.The toolz I had in mind before clicking on this thread was wheel spanners,screwdrivers,nut and screws etc.Didn't know toolz was a humman being angry

2 Likes

Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2013
So pretty smiley
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Dovahkiin(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2013
Dovahkiin:

edible huh??
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Olucheye(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2013
Dovahkiin:

Super HULK smash...
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Dhortunn(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2013
*space chopped*

We never can tell, this might hit frontpage soon
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by carzola(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2013
Spitzz! At d hips and works away to cossy's b.r.e.a.s.t.
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by chuquiz(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2013
i would rate "matilda hipsy" over Toolz anyday, google that hourglass lady up, then another jocelyn dumas tongue
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by nerodenero: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2013
goldfish80: Oh dear, i was fooled by the headline.The toolz I had in mind before clicking on this thread was wheel spanners,screwdrivers,nut and screws etc.Didn't know toolz was a humman being angry
grin grin grin
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by gluv01(f): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2013
chuquiz: i would rate "matilda hipsy" over Toolz anyday, google that hourglass lady up, then another jocelyn dumas tongue

Matilda has got more than enough. Nyways, @topic, looking gorgeous in that. kiss
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by luvablesam(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2013
gluv01:

Matilda has got more than enough. Nyways, @topic, looking gorgeous in that. kiss

Who is matilda?
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by swtme(f): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Wots it wit toolz curves that gurl is fat!!!!me don't likey especially now that she say she's a virgin tongue abeg if she com born nko #just saying# Mercy Johnson all d way wink
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by gluv01(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2013
Toolz first, then Matilda hipzy

Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Airforce1(m): 11:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Girls like that are big big turn off for me.

All da odour and stretch marks from tha part can kill.
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by fr3do(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2013

Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
gluv01: Toolz first, then Matilda hipzy
It's a hippy affair! those curves are crazy!! grin
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Danhumprey: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fake a.ss,fake bosoms,fake curve! Everything is fake these days. No natural body part. What is it with gals and curve? How is that sexy? undecided
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Dovahkiin(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Danhumprey: Fake a.ss,fake bosoms,fake curve! Everything is fake these days. No natural body part. What is it with gals and curve? How is that sexy? undecided

Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by nerodenero: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
The hips look like cartoon drawing
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Danhumprey: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dovahkiin:

undecided Just voicing my opinion. If you don't like it,just scroll by. I hate using abusive words with people online. I hate E-fight. You were not forced to read it.
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by fr3do(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dovahkiin:

omo,see cup
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by kinxlee: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
You guys should google easter baxter and you would know that toolz hips is full of shit
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by fr3do(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dovahkiin:

omo,see cup
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by fr3do(m): 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
kinxlee: You guys should google easter baxter and you would know that toolz hips is full of shit
I just google her up esther baxter,
No she isn't better than tools.
Her jugs are roaming the street like street fighters,she's not even well packaged.
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by kinxlee: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
sexytabhi:
I just google her up esther baxter,
No she isn't better than tools.
Her jugs are roaming the street like street fighters,she's not even well packaged.
then you did not google her, she was even labelled the sexiest black woman on earth, can toolz feature as a video vixen? No.
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
kinxlee: then you did not google her, she was even labelled the sexiest black woman on earth, can toolz feature as a video vixen? No.
With the pictures I saw,I cannot post them here cos they are unclad..anyways beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
Re: Toolz "Hips Of Life "Rocks In A New Sexy Blue Outfit by flolancracker: 12:24am On Sep 06, 2013
gluv01: Toolz first, then Matilda hipzy
These women are fat.

(1) (Reply)

Meet 19-year-old Girl Without Va Gina And Can’t Have S Ex (photos, Video) / Whatever Happened To Prince Williams! / 50 Cent Shares Pix Of Rick Ross And Diddy Kissing(pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.