Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,594 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie (597 Views)

Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 / Wizkid - Azonto (Video) / Photos From Wizkid Azonto Freestyle Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2013
Ghanaian artist Sarkodie courts
with controversy in a fresh
interview granted to a UK based
radio station in which he claims
to be the originator of the
famous Azonto slang.
He says he was the first to do a
free-style recording using the
word ‘Azonto’ even before street
dance gangs in Ghana worked
the dance moves which is
featured heavily in Fuse and
Wizkid’s very famous ‘Azonto’
singles (Fuse currently gets all the
credit for being the first artist to
do a song with Azonto).
Sarkodie claims the dance moves
and singles from Fuse and Wizkid
came after his free-style version
was released and became an
instant hit…
Watch the rest of the interview
here
Do you agree with Sakodie?
Anyone knows about this
freestyle he did?
Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/controversy-looms-i-gave-birth-to-azonto-says-sarkodie/

Re: Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie by 247notire(m): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2013
Story. Azonto waz,b4 Sarkodie. No 1 rapper in Africa though.
Re: Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie by ceosville(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2013
And So? Oya do the Azonto cheesy
Re: Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie by carzola(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Woaw the 1st african man to give birth to a child.."azonto" by name.
Re: Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie by Akshow: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2013
ehnn ehnn kini big deal? is azonto an achievement? mumu, behaving as if he just discovered the cure for cancer. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. so make we begin bow cos he "born" azonto. nonsense.
Re: Controversy Looms: I Gave Birth To Azonto, Says Sarkodie by Penssuwa(m): 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
Azonto or no Azonto, I still like this guy.

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Crystal – Put It Down Cc (crystal_tmp) / Olamide Ft Phyno Dópe Money / Lady Gagga Fans ‘put Your Hands Up’ On ‘applause’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.