Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Going Back To School While Working Full Time. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Going Back To School While Working Full Time. (10082 Views)

2015 In Retrospect: How I Balanced Blogging And My Full Time Job / 6 Smart Ways To Balance Going Back To School While Working / Yes, You Can Now Earn Another Income While Working/studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going Back To School While Working Full Time. by Cutesexy1(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Seen
Re: Going Back To School While Working Full Time. by richoko60: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
@ Op God bless you, you actually made my day after reading and digesting these, hoping to work my ass to sch next year to obtain a degree, the discrimination I have had to put up with because I am an HND graduate is unending, I will follow these tips and hope for the best soon

1 Like

Re: Going Back To School While Working Full Time. by Jamaticulus(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2013
yhu no welli welli *in olamide's voice*
Re: Going Back To School While Working Full Time. by donnie235: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
HELLOW FELLOW FRIENDS IN MULTILOADE,FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE WRITING
FOR THIS FORTH COMING NECO GCE EXAM,THIS IS UR OPPORTUNITY TO SAY NO TO FAILURE AND BYE TO NECO.CALL US NOW ON 08138453719
Nigeria123 password
ndannigeria@gmail.com
+2348138453719
Skype user name: Donnie2351
Re: Going Back To School While Working Full Time. by donnie235: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
This is to inform the general poblic that so long awaited neco gce exam ids now around the corner,this Is for those of you who had one problem or the other in their waec result or who certainly registered for this nov/dec 2013 neco gce.
We hereby present a strong solution for you in this exam,kindly register with us to be eligible to receive the answers of any subject that you may be taken 30munites before the exam starts everyday.ths is real,youn can’t afford to ignore this.is there is nothing you youths and any young girl or boy should invest on ,I say it must be on your academics twhich is your future.kindly call this number on your screen 08138453719 08132273283 for more informstion.this is how it is been done:
When you register,your name and subjects will be stored,and you make your payment via mtn recharge card or into our bank account.doring the exams,30 minutes before the exam starts each day,you will receive it on your phone,both the theory and objectives.
This is real,we have been doung it for many years and will continue to put smile in the face of our young youths.hurry now before is too late and register.call our admin on 08138453719 08132273283 now to register you.thanks,its Friday again,eat and rest very well.happy weekend to you all.
Re: Going Back To School While Working Full Time. by tpia5: 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
Its difficult to work and study concurrently in nigeria, you're expected to face school squarely if you're a full time student in nigeria, however sometimes people can't afford that option.

Overseas, its relatively easier, depending on your course of study.

It does happen however, that people switch careers after working some years in a particular field.
Re: Going Back To School While Working Full Time. by tpia5: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gbade60: Very gud idea if ur boss allows it, bt if nt, u beta secure your job well and tank God wit it, if u go do sabi sabi, and ur boss fire you, u knw say enough unemployed graduate full ground to replace you!!!

True, not sure if there are part time schools in nigeria, or evening classes, etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers Protest Non-Payment Of Salaries In Cross River State / Before You Quit That Job!!! / Which Career Is Better Flutter Programming Or Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.