Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] (1286 Views)

Nigerians, Let Us Save Wizkid From Drake / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Here is an anonymous letter to wizkid from a
fan. .

Read Below-

Dear Wizkid,

I’m one of your biggest fans. Right from “Holla
at your boy” era till date. Well Wizkid, I’m
Writing to both congratulate and criticise you.
(Please don’t call me poor.. Ma Binu)

First of all, congratulations on your Star Boy
producer-filled records, it is a huge step to take
but it still baffles me why you left your
guy Banky W and EME well I don’t wanna go
into that.
You are no doubt a very talented
musician with a very nice voice that drives the
ladies gaga and some dudes too. You’ve really
improved, your voice is now very mature and
you are now doing collabos with legends like
Femi Kuti (Jaiye Jaiye).

That song is always on
repeat on my playlist, cool song, and nice beat,
guess it was Legendary on the beat, and then
you did a freestyle, Juru, that song dey scatter
head, the beat is mesmerising.

Then lets come to your international Collabo you
did with Nigerian US based Rapper Wale AKA
MR Folarin.
The song was cool tho but the beat wasn’t right,
sorry, I mean the producer wasn’t right.
Legendary beat shouldn’t have produced that
song; he made you sound bad man, making
your normal empty lyrics very obvious.

According to my friend JV “Don Jazzy would
have been a better producer or even best, a
foreign producer”. Anyways, Kudos to Mr Folarin
he totally killed the verses….“Show me your
Kokose”

That is a classic tune, the feature on Sound
Sultan latest “Kokose”. You def killed the
Chorus, Legendary beat was on point, then
Sound Sultan na boss before na. He totally killed
it in a unique way.

There is no doubt that you are the King of Hook
in Nigeria.
Keep up the good work, though i think you
should review that your name; you no longer a
kid (Just Saying)

*Runs away…..
From Your Biggest Fan….

www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/09/anonymous-letter-to-wizkid-from-fan.html?m=1
Re: Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by Rexphobia(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2013
Must not read
Re: Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by ceosville(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2013
undecided mtchewww Go learn work Man, as ASUU no gree call of strike
Re: Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by whytangel(f): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Ewwwwwww....trash!!!
Re: Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by dplomaticVal: 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
wizkid stil sounds cool
Re: Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
ceosville: undecided mtchewww Go learn work Man, as ASUU no gree call of strike
worefa!!!tongue tongue
Re: Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by nickz(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
shocked did you just say juru is mesmerisingNigerians ehn.......bro,truth be told wizkid recently has not been up to his past standard.and his recent escapade on twitter has nothing to do with what I just said....he needs to stop releasing tracks every week(or 2).At this stage of his career he needs to stop 'testing beat' for below international standard producers and start working with the top dogs in production.he needs advice asap,and that is where the 'banky factor'comes in.
Re: Anonymous Letter To Wizkid From A Fan [must Read] by mrking3(m): 12:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Absolute Nonsense!! I thought you had wanted to blast him as regards †ђξ unruly behaviour he exibited on twitter recently!!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Exclusive Photos Of Peter Okoye At Colourful World Of More Concert / Jim Iyke Shares Pictures Of The Cute Baby He Has With Nadia (see Pic & Tweets) / BREAKING NEWS: Popular Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan Is On Fire [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.