Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? (28526 Views)

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Joagbaje:

1 Samuel 16:7
. . .for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

[/color]

Well As long as he Still confesses Jesus as lord and Saviour and love the lord .
[/color]

It depends on what lord you are referring to because his synagogue is founded on the Lord Jesus Christ.

[quote author=Joagbaje post=90895967]
Luke 9:49-50
49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. 50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Do you have a reason otherwise .

His foundation is not based on Jesus Christ according to this picture no matter how you try to polish it.

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Joagbaje:

True, I hope you can Also say that when someone joins you from other ministries

This is not a matter of religion it is a matter of moving from darkness to the light of the Son of God.

Joagbaje:

Escaping from “Man made doctrine “ To the doctrine of christ is mostly their slogan

How does the doctrine of Christ teach the following?

i). Jesus does not expect us to repent;
ii) Jesus did not save anyone before his death and resurrection;
iii) Jesus only got born again after His death and resurrection?
iv) Masturbation is not sin;
v) Your pastor Chris cannot sin? undecided
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
orunto27:

The Moment you become Apostle, you will know that you are Born Again. Disciples were not Born Again until they become APOSTLES.

Are you now an Apostle?
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Joagbaje(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
This is not a matter of religion it is a matter of moving from darkness to the light of the Son of God.

I don’t get you . Are you saying if they move to Other churches it’s frying pan to fire . But only if they move to your church that it’s moving from darkness To light

i). Jesus does not expect us to repent;
If you sin you should repent for your conscience sake . Have I not asked you to repent of certain things on this forum? Repentance is Christian doctrine. Except that it’s elementary according to Hebrew 6:1.

ii) Jesus did not save anyone before his death and resurrection;

His death brought Salvation . I don’t get you

iii) Jesus only got born again after His death and resurrection?

It depends on what you mean by born again . Nobody was born again until Jesus died and rose . While he was on earth he was a neutral man . Just like Adam . Adam wasn’t perfect yet he had not tasted the tree of life . So we can’t say. He was mortal or immortal . Jesus came as Adam2. He was called last Adam . Resurrected Christ is different in glory from the Christ that walked the street . His death brought about the new race of being

Luke 13:32
. . Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

Hebrews 5:9
9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

That doesn’t take away his deity . He chose to be a man 100%. For the purpose of being mans representative to defeat Satan in hell. All authority was conferred on him. Even the keys of death and hell

iv) Masturbation is not sin;

.It’s a bad habit . It can be demonic . I have cast devils of masturbation out of people . But to call it a sin against God you have to prove it biblically The Bible listed every sin but it was not listed as sin. If you can prove that kindly do . Onan case doesn’t prove it . What do we say about those who have to medically masturbate for semen test? Are they sinning against God. I can see it in the light of drinking and smoking . Beside I’m not aware the man of God okays the habit . He said the way to stop a bad habit is to replace it with a good one .

v) Your pastor Chris cannot sin? undecided
You can say that when you quote a man out of context or when you get your quote from a misquote

1 John 1:8
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

1 Like

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Joagbaje(m): 8:25am On Jun 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
His foundation is not based on Jesus Christ according to this picture no matter how you try to polish it.

Wrong , being a Christian is one thing , knowing And understanding the Bible Doctrine is another .

He had a background of white garment church and most white garment church hardly know the new testament those days . They don’t even know there is difference between God and Allah . He was not the only one , the founder of redeem was in C&S aladura. When God called him to start redeem he started It as a white garment church also until knowledge came . You cannot keep holding a mans past against him . It can be one of your sins before God

1 Corinthians 13:11
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

And don’t be suprised , there are still some Pentecostal ministers that don’t even know there’s difference between Jehovah and Allah . I never new The was difference either until I read “who is this Allah “

God may Call a man , but the understanding of truth won’t come automatically . He must study to find it.

1 Like

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Joagbaje(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

According to the topic of this thread the truth you rejoiced in is a lie unless you now believe the gospel involves repentance

Repentance is a Christian doctrine but not necessary what is required for evangelism

If you are not worrying why are you discouraging him from answering my questions? undecided

I never discouraged him . Your approach was mockery . Walk in love .

2 Timothy 2:24-26
24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1 Like

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by donnie(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Joagbaje:

The Jews in jerusalem had Passed DNA test . Jews from Ethiopia also Passed DNA test more are coming in . And I believe all the 12 tribes will be complete before the second coming of christ

Oga the so-called DNA test is nonsense? Who is passing the people? Whose DNA are theY comparing the test results against?

Is it those Europeans (Askenazi and Khazars) from Germany, Russia, and Turkey posing as Israelites? The league of nations came together and gave them that land in 1948. Then they set up schools to teach them the language which they call modern Hebrew but which is actually Yiddish, a mixture of Bantu language with German, Latin, etc... They are not the people of the book. They do not fulfill the curses of Deuteronomy 28. They converted to Judaism in the 8th century and migrated westwards into Eastern Europe in the 12th and 13th centuries when the Khazar Empire was collapsing.

The people of the book populate Subsaharan Africa and we need no validation from children of ESAU posing as Jews.
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Soon the judgment of YAH will be set, and it will descend upon ESAU/EDOM/BABYLON and all her children, friends, and supporters.

I wish you hadn't made this post and you had left the issue of ISRAEL alone because I am set to destroy those lies anywhere I find them.
Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by Joagbaje(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
donnie:

. I wish you hadn't made this post and you had left the issue of ISRAEL alone because I am set to destroy those lies anywhere I find them.

I'm still willing to hear your opinion on it. But I have a question, if you dont believe in the DNA test how do you accept the validation of Africans who claim they were jews and passed DNA test. On what ground would they have been discovered

1 Like

Re: When Did The Apostles Become Born Again? by donnie(m): 12:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Joagbaje:

I'm still willing to hear your opinion on it. But I have a question, if you dont believe in the DNA test how do you accept the validation of Africans who claim they were jews and passed DNA test. On what ground would they have been discovered

Discovered by who? Like the Lemba and Ethiopians? Although we use DNA testing we don't entirely rely in DNA results, especially when testing is carried out by these white folks. They most often than not have a hidden agenda. If you have gold or diamond, or if they want to identify with you for some strategic reason, rest assured that you'll pass the test.

The are various other ways we can tell who and who are Israelites..
1. The scriptures- For they fulfil the curses of Deuteronomy 28.
2. Their oral history: what do their own leaders an elders say?
3. History of migration.
4. Ancient historical sources and maps which point to particular locations where ancient Jews are settled on the continent of Africa (eg. Guinea/ West African coast), or where they migrated to. Plus several other sources which describe the Jews as negros with a skin colour described as dark, black, brown or swarthy and with thick lips and negro type noses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I Don't Fall When Touched By My Church Pastor For Annoting / How I Used Sea Salt For Cleansings, Luck & Attraction / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.