Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Guti- I Hate To Say It But Messi Is The Best - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Guti- I Hate To Say It But Messi Is The Best (776 Views)

Ronaldo Says Messi Is The World Best / I Hate Watching Barcelona Play. / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guti- I Hate To Say It But Messi Is The Best by barackohandso(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
Real Madrid legend Guti feels Barcelona star Lionel Messi is the best player in the world and believes the Argentina international is more decisive than Cristiano Ronaldo when it matters most. The 26-year-old has won four consecutive Ballons d'Or and Guti has stressed that the prolific attacker always delivers the goods when his team needs him. "I can only repeat what I have already said before and that is that Messi is the best in the world at the moment. It pains me to admit it, but it's the simple truth," Guti told Punto Pelota.
"I am not saying that Messi is on another level than Cristiano, though. But he's more decisive at certain moments when the team really needs him. He can salvage a game by himself.
"They are arguably the two best players in the
world, but when it comes to my personal preference, I must admit that I like Messi more."
Messi has netted over 200 goals for Barcelona in LaLiga since breaking into the first team in 2004-05
Re: Guti- I Hate To Say It But Messi Is The Best by barackohandso(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Next…
Re: Guti- I Hate To Say It But Messi Is The Best by Chanchit: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Only a blind man would say otherwise. If you think otherwise, I'm sorry to say thi but you are habatically blind.
Re: Guti- I Hate To Say It But Messi Is The Best by barackohandso(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yeah yeah even Guti knows

(1) (Reply)

Igwe And Venger / Will Chelsea Cope In Champions League With Didier Drogba And Bosingwa Suspended / Are The Gunners Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.