Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Why We (Shia Muslims) Dislike Umar Ibn Alkhattab And He Is No Golden Leader - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why We (Shia Muslims) Dislike Umar Ibn Alkhattab And He Is No Golden Leader (1454 Views)

Umar Ibn AlKhattab - A Golden Leader / Genocide Of Shia Muslims In Pakistan / A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why We (Shia Muslims) Dislike Umar Ibn Alkhattab And He Is No Golden Leader by Rafidi: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
this thread is created at deol's behest.she said I should create my thread instead of "derailing" the other thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1424784/umar-ibn-alkhattab-golden-leader

she further suggested that I could seek homepage exposure.so please deols pass this thread to the homepage as service to the Ahlul-Bayt (as) and particularly Lady Fatima (as),whose anger brings the wrath of Allah (swt).
Re: Why We (Shia Muslims) Dislike Umar Ibn Alkhattab And He Is No Golden Leader by Rafidi: 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
a list of reasons we do not like Umar:

1.) he ran away from the battle of Uhud,when it was rumored that the Prophet (sa) had been killed.Umar abandoned everyone and Islam itself on the battlefield as per Quran verse 3:144.

2.) He insulted the Prophet (sa) while the latter was breathing his last on his deathbed.he called the Prophet (sa) "delirious" and refused granting the Prophet (sa) his order.see Hadith of Pen and Paper.

3.) He refused to join the expedition under the leadership of Usama Ibn Zaid Ibn Harith (ra),even though the Prophet (sa) had asked him and also abu bakr to leave Medina.he stayed back sensing the Prophet (sa) was critically ill,and foreseeing an opportunity to grab power.

4.) he orchestrated the proceedings in saqifa banu saeda.

5.) he is responsible for the assault on the house of Sayyida Fatima (as),daughter of the Prophet (sa).

6.) he is one of those 12 who had tried to assassinate the Prophet (sa) in Aqabah.

7.) he questioned the prophethood of Prophet Muhammad (sa) in bay'at al-ridhwan,or the pledge of allegiance under the tree.

these are reasons why we dislike him.you can choose to love him or not.you can choose to disagree or agree with us.this is our opinion.to us our own and to you your own.there is no harm in differing views,and display of tolerance even if you don't agree with me.
Re: Why We (Shia Muslims) Dislike Umar Ibn Alkhattab And He Is No Golden Leader by vedaxcool(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
I will be back .. . . .
Re: Why We (Shia Muslims) Dislike Umar Ibn Alkhattab And He Is No Golden Leader by maclatunji: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Vedaxcool and others. Please show some decorum.
Re: Why We (Shia Muslims) Dislike Umar Ibn Alkhattab And He Is No Golden Leader by maclatunji: 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
This thread will be locked until its starter completes his ban for an offence committed elsewhere. Thereafter, he will be required to bring evidence from Islamic sources so that his claims may be viewed as a "differing opinion" rather than expression of unwanted and reprehensible hatred of one of the Prophet's (SAW) most honoured companions (RA).

Rafidi, notify me when your ban elapses. Mind you, several Shia scholars would condemn your post.

(1)

Please Help!!! I Want To Be A Muslim!! / Meet The 10 Most Influential Igbo Muslims / Today's Muslims Can Never Obey Allah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.