Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Delta State Found A New Replacement For Blessing Okagbare - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Delta State Found A New Replacement For Blessing Okagbare (920 Views)

Blessing Okagbare's White Wedding Photos With Hubby, Igho Otegheri / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare’s Honeymoon / Blessing Okagbare Wins 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Found A New Replacement For Blessing Okagbare by Evestar200(f): 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
17 year old Ese Brume is the New replacement for Blessing Okagbare, she is a track and field queen like Blessing Okagbare and she is a student of university of benin, She won 2 gold medals for Delta state in last year national sport festival in lagos,,she also won 2 gold in the Africa athletics youth championship in warri and a gold in Maritius Last week,,Delta state Goverment have already given her a scholarship to study in USA and she will be monitor by the Delta state sports Commissioner Amaju Pinnick.

Re: Delta State Found A New Replacement For Blessing Okagbare by Deiok(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
You are been trabalistic with the way you post this thing.

Why do you think she will be able to replace Okagbare, when she is yet to compete in a more competative games outside Africa competition.

I wish her the best, As far as she will be making Nigerians proud with her future success, but before then Okagbare is still the best we have.
Re: Delta State Found A New Replacement For Blessing Okagbare by Evestar200(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Deiok: You are been trabalistic with the way you post this thing.

Why do you think she will be able to replace Okagbare, when she is yet to compete in a more competative games outside Africa competition.

I wish her the best, As far as she will be making Nigerians proud with her future success, but before then Okagbare is still the best we have.
how am i a tribalist? Is Okagbare not from Delta state and isnt not the Same Delta that make her who she is? The Delta State sports commissioner,, Amaju pinnick, came out and said they have found a replacement for Okagbare and they are going to nurture and sponsor her like the way they nurture and sponsor Okagbare,,and you are here saying am a tribalist,, How am i a tribalist?
Re: Delta State Found A New Replacement For Blessing Okagbare by striker9(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Congratulation to the young lady,what a great step by the Delta state Government.This will definitely encourage more youths to participate in sport rather than wasting there energy on unproductive activities.I hope other states will emulate this move by sponsoring youths and monitoring them for future purposes.

(1) (Reply)

Vote: Bbc African Footballer Of The Year 2013 | Deadline: 25 Nov 18:00gmt / Some Former Super Eagles Players U Must Have Forgotten! / Football Pook Week 25 3/3 Nap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.