Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,057 members, 7,956,949 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Lovers Of Gospel Music. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lovers Of Gospel Music. (2290 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" / Poor Acceptance of Gospel Music in Nigeria, Who should be blamed / The King Of Gospel Hip Hop Is Born In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 4:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Lovers of Gospel music, let's meet here.
This is created for us to discuss latest gospel songs especially foreign gospel. You can introduce new songs you come accross for others to be updated too and be blessed by such songs. I believe we'll also glorify our God by listening to songs that will edify lives. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 9:06am On Sep 06, 2013
Hi. Love gospel music. I ve a sng caught in luv by jmoss and greater than tye tribbett.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
joywendy: Hi. Love gospel music. I ve a sng caught in luv by jmoss and greater than tye tribbett.

I sense that you sing... Which year were these songs released and please in what albums? I really love those guys.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
Obinovictor:

I sense that you sing... Which year were these songs released and please in what albums? I really love those guys.
smiley I do,I love singing. they are new albums produced this year.
Jmoss: the other side of victory.
Its his 4th album
Tye tribbett; The greater than album. Just came out dis august. Am still looking for where to get it 4 free.

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 12:28am On Sep 07, 2013
joywendy: smiley I do,I love singing. they are new albums produced this year.
Jmoss: the other side of victory.
Its his 4th album
Tye tribbett; The greater than album. Just came out dis august. Am still looking for where to get it 4 free.

well, i guess we just have to search online. You are quite current, i'm impressed. Are you in any good choir?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 12:32am On Sep 07, 2013
Obinovictor:

well, i guess we just have to search online. You are quite current, i'm impressed. Are you in any good choir?
thanks I appreciate.yeah keep searching.I was not anymore sad
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2013
joywendy: thanks I appreciate.yeah keep searching.I was not anymore sad

Well that means you've gone solo. Anyway, it's all good. I heard deitrick haddon released one this year?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
Obinovictor:

Well that means you've gone solo. Anyway, it's all good. I heard deitrick haddon released one this year?
lol solo has how? yeah i think so. Bt i dont really listen 2 him anymore. His divorce with his wife, really pained me
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
joywendy: lol solo has how? yeah i think so. Bt i dont really listen 2 him anymore. His divorce with his wife, really pained me

Are you serious? You stopped listening to him because he divorced his wife? You don't know his reasons. Anyway, where do you reside please?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2013
Obinovictor:

Are you serious? You stopped listening to him because he divorced his wife? You don't know his reasons. Anyway, where do you reside please?
see no matter the reason he is a minister for Gods sake,he should knw. I stay in abuja what of u?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Dlasdon(m): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2013
Which gospel artist in Nigeria is holding it down now?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Dlasdon: Which gospel artist in Nigeria is holding it down now?

Well, i've been listening to this guy's songs- FLOROCKA... Do you know of any?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
joywendy: see no matter the reason he is a minister for Gods sake,he should knw. I stay in abuja what of u?

Well i quite agree with you that he is a minister but i still maintain that some reasons may justify his actions(what if she wants to leave?)... I reside in Lagos, attends RCCG.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=Obinovictor]

Well i quite agree with you that he is a minister but i still maintain
that some reasons may justify his actions(what if she wants to
leave?)... I reside in Lagos, attends RCCG.[/quote] yeah i suppose so....alright nice.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
joywendy: yeah i suppose so....alright nice.

Thanks, what about you?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by uncletbuddy(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2013
9ja gospel song z what I want jare... pls do u know any
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 7:06am On Sep 09, 2013
uncletbuddy: 9ja gospel song z what I want jare... pls do u know any

Well, i don't know if i'm that current but there's this guy i've been listening to...his name is FLO.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2013
joywendy: see no matter the reason he is a minister for Gods sake,he should knw. I stay in abuja what of u?

have you heard any of Lawrence Flowers' song? That guy is killing me....
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 11:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Obinovictor:

have you heard any of Lawrence Flowers' song? That guy is killing me....
yeah just one tho. 'more' have u heard it?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 11:37am On Sep 09, 2013
Obinovictor:

Thanks, what about you?
winners
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
joywendy: yeah just one tho. 'more' have u heard it?

yea, that one is tha bomb...there are these other two, not bad though. ''come down'' and ''your glory'' all in the album 'intercession'. But why did you leave choir? that's if you can share.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
[quote
author=Obinovictor]

yea, that one is tha bomb...there are these other two, not bad though.
''come down'' and ''your glory'' all in the album 'intercession'. But
why did you leave choir? that's if you can share.[/quote] really? i will check it out, i wasnt really in d church choir cuz i wasnt always around cuz of skul and all. i was in my sec skul choir till i left
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
left secondary skul, and i didnt really like d choir to join. bt i joined an accapella unit in school
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2013
joywendy: left secondary skul, and i didnt really like d choir to join. bt i joined an accapella unit in school

that's also good but you'll do better in a full choir.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by joywendy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
Obinovictor:

that's also good but you'll do better in a full choir.
lol why do u say so?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
joywendy:
lol why do u say so?

I think so, don't ask for reasons.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Flygeriansteve: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
I listen to gospel rock like Casting Crowns Tree 63, Craig and Dean Phillips, Third Day etc.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2013
Flygeriansteve: I listen to gospel rock like Casting Crowns Tree 63, Craig and Dean Phillips, Third Day etc.

That's sweet...for me, i love rock a little but i'm yet to get to that realm.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by IykeNdefo(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Hi evry1, im a producer and singer and a bigtime lover of gospel music. You can check out some of d songs i produced here: www.hulkshare.com/echoesstudios ,more will uploaded soon.
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by IykeNdefo(m): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2013
I'm producing at affordable prices right now, ive got a free dope beats to give out, holla @me if u r interested
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by Obinovictor(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2013
IykeNdefo: I'm producing at affordable prices right now, ive got a free dope beats to give out, holla @me if u r interested

where is the studio situated?
Re: Lovers Of Gospel Music. by IykeNdefo(m): 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Obinovictor:

where is the studio situated?
Lagos, lets talk with my email ndefoikechukwu@gmail.com or ff on twitter @IykeNdefo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Chris Brown – Last All Night / DOWNLOAD Olamide's Full Album - Lagos Nawa! / DOWNLOAD: Oluwa Kuwait Ft. Bella Shmurda – Lesse Passe • Mp3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.