Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" (25863 Views)

Asa - Bed Of Stone (all Tracks) - Download Free / Download Asa Bed Of Stone Full Album Here / [download Full Album]: Asa – Bed Of Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Kinkale(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN0D_jPcN7E

On a personal basis i feel asa‘s bed of stone is wow!! She killed it as expected. She remains my best shaa as far as contemporary music is concerned. The likes of eyo.. Grateful.. Society. Whats your opinion on the album?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Adedayo516(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Class album....

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2014
Asa, 2face n Brymo are the only Nigerian artist that I recommend for younger generation.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by DankemzI(m): 1:25am On Oct 01, 2014
That Album puts me to bed, and i'll still wake with it............ Asa Rocks! In an environment that Tiwa Savage's kind of music is being appreciated i doubt if this new album will be as succesful as her previous Album in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Kinkale(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2014
DankemzI: That Album puts me to bed, and i'll still wake with it............ Asa Rocks! In an environment that Tiwa Savage's kind of music is being appreciated i doubt if this new album will be as succesful as her previous Album in Nigeria

Yea true talk!! Lyrical music filled with messages are goin down the drain.. All people wanna hear now are just some bunch of noise making dancer!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by pentagonal: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2014
Satan be gone
grateful

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asa is a MURDERER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She murdered it. Wow. I just can't stop been so excited. All the tracks are just flawless.

From

Track 1 ( Dead AgaiN )

In this song she expressed her Furry and anger. She was so emotional that I felt intense pity for her.

I literally felt like picking up my own knive and join her in stabbing the guy at his back.

Asa is badtttttt!!!!. She though sounded like Taylor Swift. (That gal always talk like she alone suffers Heart Break)

Dead Again is a ballad gone Crazy. I love Asaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Eyo

This song puts me in that fantasy moment where we hope , wished and paint how we dream of our HomeLand to be.

A Home or Nation, where children all run around playing in together, a home where the crowd can shout and laugh together, A home where everybody be It Northerner or Southerner or Easterner or Westerner can cal each others brothers and sisters. A home were everybody cares for one another, A home where we can look beyond the umbrella or broom and say we are one. A hone where BEREM5 can call Afam4eva her brother, where Seun can see the progressives as one. Where we can all feel at home.

Eyo is just so so fantastical. Once again am in love with Asaaa

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
nice song
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Moving On

This song literally got me Soliloquizing. I found myself trecking down the streets for about 30minutes with all awareness lost.

Really, who does a song about rape? Asa, that’s who, and it’s a masterpiece! Each time I listen to this song I can’t help thinking about a friend who once confided in me about her rape. Rape is barbaric, I know, what’s more sickening for me is that it appears to be on the rise and we can’t talk about it enough; and so, there couldn’t be a better time for this song. Asa, again, I think making a video for this song is mandatory, think of it as a social responsibility. I should also inform you that the male backing vocals on the chorus have a tendency to add a year to your life expectancy every time you listen. Touching!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by martyns303(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dead Again.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by eduson33(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
My asa my asa..can't get enough of you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Codedrock(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Haven't listen to any of it actually..

But my best asa's single is "I believe" for GTBANK

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Oskilala: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Smooth
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Brymo: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Asha (asa), is a darling.
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Bishop4bella(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Land for sales
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ejikechibuzor(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
God bless Asa
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
DankemzI: That Album puts me to bed, and i'll still wake with it............ Asa Rocks! In an environment that Tiwa Savage's kind of music is being appreciated i doubt if this new album will be as succesful as her previous Album in Nigeria

who likes Tiwa kinda song? We just dey use am pass time o. You know the economy is too hard - it gives us something we can dance to.
Asa rocks anytime...i don't even do Tiwa's songs. I might stumble on it and watch/listen...but that's all.
I have heard so much about the album - you know how I can get it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by HonourablePomk: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Will listen soon
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by bennygreat1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
She's trying anyway...... Asa making difference since 1960...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by eightsin(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Any site to download from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by mrofficial(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
The tracks I Love are: Eyo, Satan Be Gone, Moving On, Grateful and Ife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by ibrews: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Good album(I love dead again).......but wait o,shey ASA no dey feature other artists?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
eyo , Satan be gone and how did love find me and grateful too are my best songs on the album. dope album
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
wow. great reviews here. where can I get the album? is it downloadable?
Re: Thread For Lovers Of Asa's "Bed Of Stone" by Ymodulus: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
The One that never comes

Asa makes a dulcet bant about not wanting another’s love ‘cos she’s still strummed by The One That Never Comes.

If you are OLD SCHOOL guy. You must know of Bob Dylan’s 1973 hit record, knockin’ on heaven’s door.

This song talks about that moment of when you realize the brother( Dygeasy, naijaboy, ) or sister(marieolae, Mizmycoli) whom you had put in a friend zone jail is the ONE, after you waited endlessly for the elusive “one” that never comes.

Moral of the story: review your friend zone register often, to avoid stories that touch. Brilliant song!

Asa ones again Murdertttttttt. It lol!!!

"The One That Never Comes"

Why you want to tell me
All your secret?
Don't you know am a girl
Who never falls?
Why you want pour
Your heart out to me?
When you know I hit the road
Every single time you called

[Chorus:]
Please don't tell me you falling
Cus' I wouldn't know what to do with myself
Please don't tell me you love me
Cus' have be waiting waiting waiting for the one
Who never comes.

I have look for love in all directions
But you haven't been here all alone
So how could it be you?
In my dreams this was so different
But am caught off guard
And I don't know what to do.

[Repeat Chorus]

You are the sunshine in my day
You are the laughter
When we say
All the things we shouldn't say
When the others left you stay
Now that the cards have all been played
Baby let's not walk away

Please don't tell me you love me
Cus' I wont know
What to do with myself

[Repeat Chorus]

36 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Olamide Wrote 'bottom' For Akon / Wizkid Nominated For The Soul Train Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.