Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fashion & Style: Trending Ankara Style In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion & Style: Trending Ankara Style In Nigeria (4829 Views)

See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Cute Ankara Style / Nollywood Celebrities @ Complete Fashion Style Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion & Style: Trending Ankara Style In Nigeria by yomixclusive(m): 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
The Ankara fashion style trend in Nigeria is something to be held, Nigerian fashion industry is coming up with something great and awesome. Fashion to me means the way of life, it’s really about telling this evolving story of expression through culture, art and style. Ideally cloths make you feel great and it allows you to really express yourself and your mood wherever you go. I appreciate it when i see women and men look smart and style themselves according to their personalities.

This Ankara style am about to reveal to you are the trending ones. Just feel your cool and enjoy the stunning design made by Nigerian and in Nigeria.

see more cool Ankara designs http://yomiafolabi..com/2013/09/fashion-style-trending-ankara-style-in.html#.UijFQH-NBbw

(1) (Reply)

Chic Outfits You Can Wear To Work From Monday Through Thursday / Top 10 Work Fashion Crimes. / Buy Pureleef Butt And Breast Enhancing Lotions For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.