Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2 (3282 Views)

Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Footballer Mesut Ozil And His Look Alike Enzo Ferrari / Silly! Conversation Between An Aspiring Footballer And Kanu Nwankwo (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2 by Iwuohacasmir: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Conversation between Ronaldo and messi. .season 2
Ronaldo: i am not happy.
Messi: whats wrong with you.
Ronaldo: ozil left madrid for Arsenal.
Messi:but u now have isco.
Ronaldo: that isco is selfish.
Messi: why?
Ronaldo:he doesn't provide me assists like
ozil. He is the one scoring the goals. . He has
already scored 3 laliga goals and i've scored
just one.
Messi: but u have gareth bale now.
Ronaldo: i am afraid he won't provide me
assists like di maria.
Messi: what do u want to do now?
Ronaldo: i may leave by january.
Messi: where are you heading to??.
Ronaldo: am going back to england.
Messi: why england?
Ronaldo: i will be the best player there . .
Because you and Neymar are not there.
Messi: am i ur problem aswel?
Ronaldo: yes. . You took every award and
break every record. . U dnt even pity my
hardwork and dash me 1.
Messi:hahahaha.
Ronaldo: its not funny. . I envy u alot.

sources: supagoal..com

Re: Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2 by hayoakins(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
this is really funny and should make the frontpage.
Re: Conversation Between Ronaldo And Messi Over Ozil And Neymar Season 2 by Rhemar(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
So funny Messi has always been Ronaldo's nemesis

(1) (Reply)

MEET The 3 Top Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Mansions / Registration For This Year’s Gulder 5-a-side Football Competition Has Increased / OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.