Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! (3283 Views)

Fresh Record: Messi Sets New UCL Record Against Arsenal / Records Ronaldo And Messi Have Not Broken (yet) / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
The Real Madrid's hit-man would be going all out attacking today! IMO, Ronaldo would had broken Raul's UCL record ahead of Messi had he scored in the last game against Liverpool, as well as had Madrid played yesterday...His colleagues are aware of the import of today's game to him and would all play for him...In a team that boast of 'ASSISTants' like Bale and Rodriguez within their ranks..hopefully, CR7 wouldn't have problem scoring goals today. The next hurdle between them would be who would be the first to get to a centenary in UCL. I see Ronaldo winning this onegringringringringrin
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
The Real Madrid's hit-man would be going all out attacking today! IMO, Ronaldo would had broken Raul's UCL record ahead of Messi had he scored in the last game against Liverpool, as well as had Madrid played yesterday...His colleagues are aware of the import of today's game to him and would all play for him...In a team that boast of 'ASSISTants' like Bale and Rodriguez within their ranks..hopefully, CR7 wouldn't have problem scoring goals today. The next hurdle between them would be who would be the first to get to a centenary in UCL. I see Ronaldo winning this onegringringringringrin
tales by moonlight sad

4 Likes

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by acenazt: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
as far as rivalry goes,Cr7 will break Messi's record tonight.
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
acenazt:
football is not by mouth

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Johnnny(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Sorry o @op $ acenazt, but you are not God.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
acenazt:
I repeat football is not by mouth grin

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
ronaldo scores his fifth of the night........

sorry I was dreaming grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
undecided
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
tales by moonlight sad
you would at least agree with me that he gave his all today...his team mates cudnt raise dia game...period
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
you would at least agree with me that he gave his all today...his team mates cudnt raise dia game...period
I didn't watch d entire second half so I can't say...but he played like an average player in d first half. benzema did all d work, and he just finished. he took shots that would only hit d net on ps2
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I repeat football is not by mouth grin
undecided
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
angry
Baddestguyp:

angry
Baddestguyp:

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by ddippset(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
team mates? did you just say team mates? i thought messi was useless without xavi and iniesta, while ronaldo doesnt need any good player, he carries the team on his back?

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I didn't watch d entire second half so I can't say...but he played like an average player in d first half. benzema did all d work, and he just finished. he took shots that would only hit d net on ps2
..Football is a teamwork and every department has to function for the team to progress..Madrid were really missing the tackles of Modric and his link up play to the attack...isco was just completely muscled out..Basel should have won the game cos they dominated..ONLY ronaldo, I repeat was into d game..besides, u needed to see the way he made space for himself ahead of d defender for the goal...not every striker has dat predatory instinct..
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by coded01: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:

On PlayStation or Xbox? tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yes ooo

Great assistants like Bale and James!
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by coded01: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:

He played the same way in the 2nd half... grin

Inexperience affected those Basel players... tongue

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
such..a great man if that had happened

sowie maybe in his next life..cool hail king messi

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
..Football is a teamwork and every department has to function for the team to progress..Madrid were really missing the tackles of Modric and his link up play to the attack...isco was just completely muscled out..Basel should have won the game cos they dominated..ONLY ronaldo, I repeat was into d game..besides, u needed to see the way he made space for himself ahead of d defender for the goal...not every striker has dat predatory instinct..
I wouldn't say he was good today, to me he was just running up and down d pitch looking for chance to shoot. a player of his quality should be able to create space even when there is none...but he had enough space and couldn't do anything
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
How Madrid fans think

Two years ago..you all saying he's nothing without Xavi and Iniesta...

Now
"Football is a teamwork and every department has to function for the team to progress"

Smh grin

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by coded01: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
I don't understand why Crybaby is compared to King Messi... angry

Haterz, answer this question pls; why is Ronaldo either left alone or man marked(1 player)? tongue

But you don't have to answer this other one; why is King Messi always marked by the whole team (11 players)? We fans know why n haterz are weak to admit the truth... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I wouldn't say he was good today, to me he was just running up and down d pitch looking for chance to shoot. a player of his quality should be able to create space even when there is none...but he had enough space and couldn't do anything
The goal he scored, was as a result of what...if it wasn't 'space'cheesy
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:
I don't understand why Crybaby is compared to King Messi... angry

Haterz, answer this question pls; why is Ronaldo either left alone or man marked(1 player)? tongue

But you don't have to answer this other one; why is King Messi always marked by the whole team (11 players)? We fans know why n haterz are weak to admit the truth... grin
Guy go lick salt abeg! grin
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
really?

"Karim
Benzema surged forward and cut the ball back
from the byline to give Ronaldo the simple task of
slotting home from close range."

source: goal.com

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
http://instagram.com/p/v4E-7ZJYCq/

Watch.
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
if ronaldo gets into uefa team of the week na ojoro. abi na messi, aguero, mandzukic or sanchez him wan remove

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

How Madrid fans think

Two years ago..you all saying he's nothing without Xavi and Iniesta...

Now
"Football is a teamwork and every department has to function for the team to progress"

Smh grin

In recent times, btw ronaldo and messi, who has improved or better still sustained his tempo undecidedundecidedundecided...there was a time that Messi was ahead of ronaldo in terms of potency..and that period coincided with when xavi and iniesta were still dominant in d team...and he has been used to dem..now he's trying to adapt to rakitic and som recently introduced players..Messi has lost motivation, cos he has won it all in barca..unlike ronaldo who still got everything to play for like winning club world cup, breaking raul's RM goal scoring record..R u aware dat he's on course to break messi's 50goals in la liga recordundecided..he has 20goals in 12games...soo, all these are his motivating factor and justifies why I said that his form has improved compared to messi'sgrin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by coded01: 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Guy go lick salt abeg! grin

Lmao... grin grin grin

I guess that answers it... tongue grin
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
really?

"Karim
Benzema surged forward and cut the ball back
from the byline to give Ronaldo the simple task of
slotting home from close range."

source: goal.com
Mr man don't be deceived, ronaldo created that space! Besides, d way he kicked(bounced) the ball to net shows class..cos dat defender ud hav blocked the ball...its u dat need d video, not me
Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Praisegirl(f): 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
hahahahaha break Messi's record indeed,Benzema just sorry give am ball to score make him for nor cry bucket full for dressing rum.Messi is way ahead of him,see them fans blaming his team mates,smh.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:32am On Nov 27, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Mr man don't be deceived, ronaldo created that space! Besides, d way he kicked(bounced) the ball to net shows class..cos dat defender ud hav blocked the ball...its u dat need d video, not me
I watched it, my grandma would score that tongue grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: Ronaldo Would Equal Messi's UCL Record Today, If Not Broken!!! by Baddestguyp(m): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
In recent times, btw ronaldo and messi, who has improved or better still sustained his tempo undecidedundecidedundecided...there was a time that Messi was ahead of ronaldo in terms of potency..and that period coincided with when xavi and iniesta were still dominant in d team...and he has been used to dem..now he's trying to adapt to rakitic and som recently introduced players..Messi has lost motivation, cos he has won it all in barca..unlike ronaldo who still got everything to play for like winning club world cup, breaking raul's RM goal scoring record..R u aware dat he's on course to break messi's 50goals in la liga recordundecided..he has 20goals in 12games...soo, all these are his motivating factor and justifies why I said that his form has improved compared to messi'sgrin
story for the gods undecided
dats what u guys said last season, all na initial gragra, messi's 50 goal record will still stand till messi breaks it himself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Bet9ja Site Down Since Yesterday!! / Top 50 Richest Footballers / Hundreds Of Drones Manage To Form Earth In The Skies Of Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.