Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

A Letter To The Parasites - By: Tayo Lawal [a Must Read] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter To The Parasites - By: Tayo Lawal [a Must Read] (467 Views)

Meet Morufat Lawal, A Little Primary School Pupil Who Makes Public Schools Proud / How To Pass Your Exams-by Tayo Demola / Causes Of Mass-Failure In Public Examinations In Nigeria -By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To The Parasites - By: Tayo Lawal [a Must Read] by TYFresh(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
I know the topic of this article would have lured you to ask within yourself, who or what the parasite is? Anyway, the answer is not far fetched, like we all know the parasite as an organism that feed on the host, have no benefit or good to do to the host than to harm. This is the simile of our so called Nigerian government officials, whose main and primary objective is to ruin the present and future of the youths of this great nation.

The people who among them, decide for a reason I am yet to understand, come up with the marriage of little children, the people who have ruled to send the poor people who elected them into maximum prison of everlasting poverty, embezzle the funds, suck dry the fortunes of this blessed land, the wicked people who cares much about themselves and their family at the expense of the masses.

My Golden pen has been on rest until I saw the news that the federal government of Nigeria has approved a Five Year jail term or the option of paying the sum of 200,000 naira fine for any student caught cheating in WAEC examinations.

Good law I would have said, If!! I said "If" If only they are not putting the square peg in a round hole. I would have said God bless them for a decision well made, if ASUU is not on strike, if job and employment opportunities are being well created, if there is justice in this country, if the issue of light has been well addressed, if petroleum pump price per litre is not 97 naira, if conducive learning environments have been provided for the students in all educational level in the country, among other issues I can mention from now till tomorrow.

What came to my mind immediately I saw the news of that stupid...... Open the link below to continue

>>>>> http://tyfresh..com/2013/09/a-letter-to-parasites-by-tayo-lawal.html

(1) (Reply)

Kogi State University (KSU) 2012/2013 Pre-degree Results / HND Elect Or B.sc Telecom Sc.which One Is Bette / Alikax' Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.