Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Journey Through The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey Through The Bible (1917 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / A Journey Through The Halls Of Hell / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey Through The Bible by FECOSON: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
MY JOURNEY THROUGH THE BIBLE:!

I started at GENESIS passing through EXODUS when i saw LEVITICUS taking the NUMBERS of Isrealites at DEUTERONOMY to JOSHUA who were waiting at the gates of JUDGES. RUTH ran along calling ''(1)SAMUEL" "(2)SAMUEL" the first and second KINGS, and the first and second CHRONICLEs are coming to see you concerning the walls of Jerusalem which EZRA and NEHEMIAH have decided to rebuild''. Queen ESTHER was very busy advising JOB to stop wiping but to sing PSALMS in PROVERBS to the ECCLESIASTES including with the SONGS of SOLOMON. Prophet ISAIAH consoled JEREMIAH who engaged in LAMENTATIONs because EZEKIEL refused to tell him the vision of DANIEL but rather took it to HOSEA who was seeing him and was making inquiry from JOEL, and AMOS and OBADIAH was awere of what happened but maintain their peace. Seeing this troubled JONAH he decided to run away, so he entered the same boat with MICAH and NAHUM, but HABAKKUK cried out to the Lord so as to prove to ZEPHANIAH the companion of HAGGAI that GOD will surely restore his people according to ZACHARIAH. Then, MALACHI caught a vision from the Lord which he passed down to MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE and JOHN which they understood it and wrote it down differently. As a result of Gospel, the ACT of APOSTLES were reported to the ROMANS and it was decided that first and second CORINTHIANS should be consulted, not knowing that they were having problms with the fooling of GALATIANS at the EPHESIANS church. the PHILIPPIANS watched with interest while the COLOSSIANS were discouraged of their false teachings. The first and second THESSALONIANS decided to leave them and went to meet first and second TIMOTHY the brothers of TITUS, who was seen teaching PHILEMON his friend the HEBREWS language in brother JAMES' house. Suddenly i heard first and second PETER calling ''JOHN" "JOHN" "JOHN"then he anwsered and i myself turned to know what is happening and they shouted with a lower voice, tell JUDE YOUR REVELATION!!.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!..,...I Don't Want To Become An Athiest! / True Story Of The Hail Mary Of A Protestant / ‪#‎SHOCKING‬: 7-yr-old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,tb Joshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.