Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week (14695 Views)

Check-out What Top Nigerian Musicians Earn Per Show / Does Dbanj Smoke ? Picture Evidence / Please Does Dbanj Still Sing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by dready(f): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2008
Ghetto King na here, you fall your hand so, let me come in here, they are well paid when there is a big show, but i wan ask you one question, na everyday yankee artist dey come nigeria ? because that is when there will be big show and that is when nigerian artiste will be well paid, so why would you believe such gabbage ?
Omo be wise ooo, coz not all that glitters are gold, if he dey earn that kind bar he suppose get he personal home when he buy or whatever,
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by misssexyu(f): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2008
@folly69 &simplychic,am sorri 2 say dis,i ave notin 2 do wit him,i neva had nytin 2do wit him nd i can neva ave nytin 2 do wit him not even in my nex world,i was only tryin 2 correct a fact dat i know dat som1 else was probably misinformed about him.pls do me a favour?i guess yes? dis- i wld love u guyz 2 gt lost.post or air wateva u got nex to d sky cos am outta ere tongue
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by iykedee: 10:18am On Sep 02, 2008
One thing you all have to understand is that he said he makes 10 mil a week but he never said he makes all that money doing music. Do you knw if he has other businesses and how many they are. The coast is clear for him cos he's famous and from simple logic, if he has a good head on his shoulders, then he'll definitely meet ppl that would kill to do business with him; contracts and the likes.

My point exactly is that it is possible and very likely he makes that much in a week. Don't get it twisted cos I said it's possible not that it is that way.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by MrCrackles(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2008
player_007:

he said he earns 10 mill in a week.have you not heard his new song?

so because he said so, you believe so?!

how gullible and foolish can some people be!
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by folly69(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2008
@missexy u i guess it was people like u D'banj was referring to in his song Olorun O maje O!!.Well keep hating or disliking for no reason bt tongue @ least try appreciating the hard work of individuals especially musicians cus it aint easy producing a track talkless of an album.

@topic what difference does it make if he earn 10/20 mill a week the bottom line is he is capable of doing such and even more if he puts his head to it as for me i know it is possible.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by misssexyu(f): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
@folly69,pls can u stop blarbing?wht has hatred nd dislike got 2 do wit dis?d fact is dat he doesn't earn up 2 dat.u must b a fool 4 evn nuturing d idea of blieving wht he said.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by folly69(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
hmmnnnn temper temper why the name calling already? this is thread remember and not name calling contest wink
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by misssexyu(f): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2008
where did u even crawl out from?i guess u missed ur way.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by alakem(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2008
o boy do u knw why robbers refuse to allow likes of 2face rest? na because of ppl like u.why u wan expose d poor guy dat makes his real money from coke oh sorry fanta.ask artist like wasiu, i better stop b/4 my mouth kill me
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by folly69(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2008
exactly better seal up that ya mouth b4 it starts running like tap wey no get control.

@missexy u, missed my way? nope missy. Crawled out from? somewhere between ur two legs 4 sure. kiss kiss grin
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by pureminded: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2008
My friends. Millions is not that easy pls . ahba .20 million in a week ? laye laye , atleast i can say he himself and not including manager's cut etc , he can pocket the highest of 3m per week . The reason is that ,you see those charges they made per show (2.5m) those fees are for the big events and not for the common one that features some other artiste,she na only him go collect all the money wey dem bugdet for event or concert ni U feel Me ?
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by etubo12: 3:19am On Apr 20, 2010
THAT GUY IS FILTHY RICH, MEHN, I DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH HE EARNS WEEKLY BUT THAT GUY IS THE RICHEST HIP HOP MUSICIAN SO FAR. TUFACE GO QUENCH NOW OOOO, FOR MONEY, YOU GUYS HAVE FORGOTTEN HIS ENDORSEMENTS WITH GLO, NUTRICIMA, POWER FIST, PDP , HIS SHOWS AND TOURS. ABEG CHECK OUT THIS SITES BELOW AND SEE THIS, IN FACT I STILL CAN'T SEE IT VERY WELL,

http://www.theafricareport.com/archives2/society-a-culture/3286602-celebrity-nigerias-pop-culture-revolution.html
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by LBT: 5:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Why do people like trying to pull other people down? Do you know that some people legally employed in some sectors take home 500k-1m and above a month? Not to talk of a super star like d'banj who do shows at home and abroad; what about royalties,endorsement, return on properties and other investments; Some people pay artist just to come have fun in their clubs, its advert. Abeg let get our facts right, do people think he does not have fans that are die hard ones who are ready to pay good money to get entertained by him? The correct info is that they do not pocket the whole money as other people are paid from it but they still make good money. Don't Banks or Dangote pay their staff? Also, a guy who claim to reside in America said he is better off than d'banj because d'banj stays in Nigeria! That ain't true because many of us travel overseas often and we see the sorry Life most Nigerians live overseas: many Nigerians are doing better that most Nigerians outside the country, you only have a better and less stressful environment to live and work.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by supercase1(m): 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
Hi guys you should know that all this musicians are rich and presently now dbanj is the top paid hiphop artist in Nigeria and by the grace of God i brought up many of this artist eg Durella, 9ice, etc. i am not saying i am a musician but they come to me because i am a ghetto king. so i can tell you that dbanj makes up to 10 million in a week although as one wise nairalander said not all the money goes to him.
Bros u don they for nairaland oo shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji: 'Most Baby Mamas Are Products Of One Night Stand' / Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) / Angry Fan Calls Out Seyi Shay For Not Giving Her A Prize She Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.