Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Can I Share Your Office Address? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Share Your Office Address? (938 Views)

NIPOST Oshodi Office Address Or Directions Please / Can One Register A Business Name Without Office Address? / How Genue Is This Company: Snecou Group Limited Office Address: Plot 2107, Tafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Share Your Office Address? by fatherab1: 4:04am On Sep 06, 2013
I am an Engineer with a handful of ground breaking engineering discoveries in MASSHOUSING etc . I am at the verge of breaking forth and ♏Ɣ ideas need a good office address in any of the following: Ikoyi, lekki, Victoria Island, Marina.
All I need is an Office address fø̲̣̣я̅ correspondences not an office space †̥☺ stay since I operate from sites as they come.
There are several benefits of agreeing †o this request of mine.
One of them is: When i start getting clients,I will outsource †̥☺ you services ♏Ɣ operations need that you render. If fø̲̣̣я̅ instance yours is a recruitment/HR firm, you will handle ALL ♏Ɣ recruitment stuffs and so on.

So if you have a decent office in the said part of lagos or in asokoro or maitama in abuja or the UK/US, and you render any service that complements our masshousing operations, then signify here
Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by Gboliwe: 5:47am On Sep 06, 2013
father ab: I am an Engineer with a handful of ground breaking engineering discoveries in MASSHOUSING etc . I am at the verge of breaking forth and ♏Ɣ ideas need a good office address in any of the following: Ikoyi, lekki, Victoria Island, Marina.
All I need is an Office address fø̲̣̣я̅ correspondences not an office space †̥☺ stay since I operate from sites as they come.
One of them is: When i start getting clients,I will outsource †̥☺ you services ♏Ɣ operations need that you render. If fø̲̣̣я̅ instance yours is a recruitment/HR firm, you will handle ALL ♏Ɣ recruitment stuffs and so on.

So if you have a decent office in the said part of lagos or in asokoro or maitama in abuja or the UK/US, and you render any service that complements our masshousing operations, then just call me: 08039353747 or do an email †̥☺ ab2day@gmail.com
you have talked about advantages, lets talk about the disadvantages
Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 06, 2013
father ab: I am an Engineer with a handful of ground breaking engineering discoveries in MASSHOUSING etc . I am at the verge of breaking forth and ♏Ɣ ideas need a good office address in any of the following: Ikoyi, lekki, Victoria Island, Marina.

So if you have a decent office in the said part of lagos or in asokoro or maitama in abuja or the UK/US, and you render any service that complements our masshousing operations, then just call me: 08039353747 or do an email †̥☺ ab2day@gmail.com

hello, i am also a builder but my office address is in kubwa,abuja. i dont know if we can work together.
Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by Chinoanyi(m): 9:50am On Sep 06, 2013
Y not go for a virtual addres , dey handle ur mail, calls , fax n u can ve meetings dier ,gogle Nairaland for info about dat, u can get as cheap as 5k monthly dependin on d services u ned. Gud luck

1 Like

Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by fatherab1: 1:50am On Sep 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
you have talked about advantages, lets talk about the disadvantages

There is nothing †̥☺ loose but everything †̥☺ gain by whoever agrees †̥☺ ♏Ɣ request. When clients come †̥☺ make enquiries fø̲̣̣я̅ ♏Ɣ services, they can also become clients †̥☺ the main office owner. Its just like the burning bush that drew moses †̥☺ another cause.
In general, successful business of this age thrive on collaboration not on competition
Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by arbitrage: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
father ab:

There is nothing †̥☺ loose but everything †̥☺ gain by whoever agrees †̥☺ ♏Ɣ request. When clients come †̥☺ make enquiries fø̲̣̣я̅ ♏Ɣ services, they can also become clients †̥☺ the main office owner. Its just like the burning bush that drew moses †̥☺ another cause.
In general, successful business of this age thrive on collaboration not on competition

Since you need the address for just correspondence and not office space, can it be a postal address (PO Box) in that area of lagos or must it be street address?
Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by mrkels(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
@ arbitrage I tire for this guy o.
What if the first clients are men of the special fraud unit coming to arrest whoever they see in that office ?
Op take your time o and go and rent yourselve a decent virtual address jare
Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by fatherab1: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
arbitrage:

Since you need the address for just correspondence and not office space, can it be a postal address (PO Box) in that area of lagos or must it be street address?

I already have a P.O. Box in VI post office.
Re: Can I Share Your Office Address? by fatherab1: 12:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
mrkels: @ arbitrage I tire for this guy o.
What if the first clients are men of the special fraud unit coming to arrest whoever they see in that office ?
Op take your time o and go and rent yourselve a decent virtual address jare

Special Fraud Unit is only after guys that put their hands in illegitimate businesses. The last time i checked, Nigeria has a housing shortage of 21 million! Tackling that housing deficit is purely legitimate by all means.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Branding, Print Media & Advertising Services / Price Action Forex Trading / Nairaland Barristers In The House Help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.