Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] (935 Views)

Can I Change My BVN Picture? / 10 Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With As Low As N5,000 / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by OctopusPaul: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
As the tension is getting high over the Bank Verification Number (BVN) exercise, bank customers across Nigeria are getting intense on securing their accounts.
Recently, a pandemonium was reported to have ensued between customers and bank officials in a bank in Enugu which led to exchange of blows and physical combat. In times like this, it’s quite normal we experience such scenario.

However, another funny but serious one occurred at a GTB branch in Ijebu-ode this morning. Due congestion in the banking hall and premises, the security personnel had to lock other incoming bank customers outside. The desperate ones started mounting the gate and bank fence to gain access into the compound.

The customers turn rebellious when they weren’t granted access into the bank for withdrawals.
“We can’t do BVN, fine. Now we want to withdraw our money, they are not allowing us. This isn’t getting any funny”, Tope outside the banking hall lamented.

It’s quite clear most banks can’t make it up with their customers before the stipulated deadline. Extension seems to be the only way out, hopefully CBN will see to that soon.

http://www.talkglitz.tv/2015/06/30/bvn-drama-customers-scale-fence-after-being-locked-out-of-bank-see-pics/

Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by Minet16(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015

lol right now here in mushin, customers are saying nobody moves an inch from the bank, guys de para, dem say wen d bank close, nobody de go house. Including manager
#@MINET16
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by Tallesty1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
They should extend the date nah..... Even if nah one week.

I won'er why these guys on twitter are not saying anything about it.

Abi Hashtags don finish?
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by piicity(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Most people don't hear word,banks had told you this things over a year and you are now doing it at the last minute
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by innofyno(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Na by force ni
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by importexpert(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
when banks were begging you to come for bvn what where u doing ?

1 Like

Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by rawtouch: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fire brigade approach by my country men
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by Slimzjoe(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Where the Pishure of pple Jumping?
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by coolshegs10(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tallesty1:
They should extend the date nah..... Even if nah one week.

I won'er why these guys on twitter are not saying anything about it.

Abi Hashtags don finish?

twitter no open for mtn"s free data...na strategic plan between CBN and MTN
Re: BVN Drama: Customers Scale Fence After Being Locked Out Of Bank [see PICS] by bbeckky: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
ohh la la la... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Must Read ! How To Earn Cash And Gift Items With Idashnaira / Gtbank Charged Me 1050 Naira For Atm Card I Never Requested For! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.