Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine (40750 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by nora544: 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pastor E A Adeboye was a boxer & a gang leader in his early days, Pastor Dr Ayo Orisajafor was a street thug and leader of some hoodlums in the south south of nigeria. Now see their transformation after JESUS touched them, what's your excuse, surely your not as bad as they were? Let JESUS touch you. The possibilities are endless with GOD.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by realugee: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
I did not see this...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by nora544: 6:40pm On Sep 06, 2013
real_ugee: I did not see this...

That is what Daddy Go post on his facebook -
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2013
1stCitizen: End Time Tinz! grin grin grin

I have to agree with you! Endtime Magazine = End time tins!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by nora544: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Pastor E A Adeboye was a boxer & a gang leader in his early days, Pastor Dr Ayo Orisajafor was a street thug and leader of some hoodlums in the south south of nigeria. Now see their transformation after JESUS touched them, what's your excuse, surely your not as bad as they were? Let JESUS touch you. The possibilities are endless with GOD.

so it could be possible because Daddy Go postet that in his early days he was a gang leader - that is from his facebook, I see it yesterday
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Shaadey: 6:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
1stCitizen: End Time Tinz! grin grin grin
4 ril

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by nora544: 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
it is for real i counot belief it when I read it and than today this with the newspapers
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by ojimbo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
I think is high time, mtn, glo, etisalat, etc should stop to give free megabite to pepole, and increase the cost of browsing let me see how all this internet rubbish will continue, Bleep you nigerians, always desprate to make money
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Shaadey: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
36STATES: One day he will be draged and flogged in the street like a common thief he is, for all the hardship and nuisance he has and still causing motorist on Lagos Ibadan express way. The huge scam he's running at that evil camp warrants a visit from Boko Haram. The thief and his supporters are all guilty.
c0mm0n sense is indeed nt comm0n
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Deiok(m): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
The name of the Magazine says it all.
angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by irich21(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
God have mercy on him
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
He deserve a higher frog jump for scamming his poor church members and building expensive university they can't afford.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2013
nora544:

That is what Daddy Go post on his facebook -

At your age you still call another man daddy? Kid how old are you?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
End time magazine

End time allegation

End time pastor

End time, End time, End time

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by nora544: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2013
REALITY101:

At your age you still another man daddy? Kid how old are you?

I write only what so many of his followers write because many write there thank you daddy go so what is bad.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
nora544:

I write only what so many of his followers write because many write there thank you daddy go so what is bad.

Gotcha smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Fatdon(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2013
End time tinz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Larrygr8t: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
3ace: All because of attractive balance sheet.
true talk
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Ayomidegbenga: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2013
This can be coincidence,two people can at times bear the same name.It is 100% possible.I submit
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2013
May be a different adeboye.

Not daddy G.O. who goes to an embassy and gets attended to in 5 minutes with stamped visa to anywhere while the embassy staff kneel before him...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by ehemwhy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
Amadioha,Sango and the likes fire the editor of the magazine ;if they have one !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by ehemwhy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
Shaadey: c0mm0n sense is indeed nt comm0n

DId he come to your house to Rob you ?true talk common sense is not common
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by sunnyflakes(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
sensationalism and journalism are inseperable. pls before you cast aspersion on the face behind the story, try and read through it. afterall it might just be a positive story with a negative caption.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by badmeat(m): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Finally an End time threadgrin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Yusphull(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
felifeli: End time tinz grin grin grin
(Help I have been infected )

OP I hope you are not the publisher, promoting your magazine here cool cool

I'm not Ooo just saw the news this morning n I decided to share it here...
I'm nt in the family of end-time magazine... God forbid bad tinx..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Layolaw(f): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Beware of wrath of God
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Godson201333(m): 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Damojo: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Can't believe I opened this thread in a meeting and I almost choked from laffta.

Thank u OP, ur source of joy shall not go dry.

Lol Lol and I saw Pastor Adeboye fb message that he was annoyed Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by mruknaijaboy2(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
Damn what a perfect thread for the end time crew, that guy who selling the newspaper must have got the name from nairaland, this can only mean one thing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by mruknaijaboy2(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Damn what a perfect thread for the end time crew, that guy who selling the newspaper must have got the name from nairaland, this can only mean one thing

END TIME TINZ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Layolaw: Beware of wrath of God

Empty threats as usual

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by easydoesit24(m): 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
Yusphull: This is a very nasty magazine (ENDTIME) print going round town, which claims that the popular man of God, Pastor E .A Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) was arrested by a security man and forced to do frog jump.

How on earth do some people come up with senseless stories and print them all in the name of making money.
If you ask me, I will say this is crap.
All those involved should desist so the wrath of God not fall on them.
A word they say is enough for the wise!!!

This is what the man of God had to say: PICTURE OF THE DAY: I look forward to a time in Nigeria when the press will report true stories that will help the people and promote our nation for good.
See Photo below:

bt some pple no even fear God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago / RCCG In Alapere, Lagos On Fire (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.