Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine (40749 Views)

Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by suzyluv(f): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2013
May God forgive those .....
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:36am On Sep 07, 2013
I have nothing against this man the story might be true and might not be true
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 07, 2013
easydoesit24: bt some pple no even fear God

Misinformed people fear "God"
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by KingsleyCEO: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2013
Even if its true, that will still na make the printers get my patronage.

To the printers: keep printing and selling fake stories.

Rubbish!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by learn(f): 8:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Funny story,this is not wat happened, daddy go told us the real story in amsterdam eurocon. He was prayer working around 1am in rccg camp and the police man saw him not knowing who he was , asked him to follotvw him to the police station in d camp for unauthorised loitering and he quietly obeyed and followed him, wwww hen thdy reached the station, the other policemen in the station prostrated when he entered, the guy dat brought him was shocked he didnt know he was rccg daddy, they all laughed and he commended them for the good job.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Depoyas(m): 8:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Yusphull: This is a very nasty magazine (ENDTIME) print going round town, which claims that the popular man of God, Pastor E .A Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) was arrested by a security man and forced to do frog jump.

How on earth do some people come up with senseless stories and print them all in the name of making money.
If you ask me, I will say this is crap.
All those involved should desist so the wrath of God not fall on them.
A word they say is enough for the wise!!!

This is what the man of God had to say: PICTURE OF THE DAY: I look forward to a time in Nigeria when the press will report true stories that will help the people and promote our nation for good.
See Photo below:

no blame dem, na publicity dem dey find.......panya
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Onlinebiz2012: 8:20am On Sep 07, 2013
End Time is near !
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by abugbe(m): 9:11am On Sep 07, 2013
may GOD 4giv us all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by MCKULQ(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2013
nawa o

Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by 36STATES: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Because he didn't come to scam me in my house then it's all okey for you? You're a real dick head.
ehemwhy:

DId he come to your house to Rob you ?true talk common sense is not common
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by habbyy03: 2:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
1stCitizen: End Time Tinz! grin grin grin
u b weyrey cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Opeyemi1525(f): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2013
they dont even exist,they wrote that out of hunger thinking they will make money out of this.u better amend ur ways
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Wolef7(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Babzilla: THE HEADLINE DIDNT SPECIFY WHICH ADEBOYE
MAYBE IT WAS ANOTHER PASTOR OF ANOTHER CHURCH
SO WORSHIPERS OF ADEBOYE RELAX
UR GOD HAS NOT BEEN TOUCHED IN ANYWAY
You call a man a God? Oga easy oh!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by Shekyi: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Mtchewww wot rubbish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by tomzman: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
This is comic relief! grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump - Endtime Magazine by tunjexy2: 8:28am On Sep 08, 2013
mtcheeeeeew, abeg who get nokia pin mouth charger
Beside, it's end time t***z. And no one should replace my *** wit ''hin'' grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God / Is This Juju Or Mere Coincidence. Pls Explain Ur Experience / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.