Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls (2127 Views)

I Design Awesome Nairaland Ad Banners - 2K Only / Can I Design It With Corel Draw / OPEN: Design The Medal For The 2016 Winter Youth Olympic Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls by ify84(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2013
d problem is how will I create that white strip that contain their name... I want to know how using the frsc pattern... so I can create a similar logo for a school... thanks

Re: How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls by telim: 12:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
get a large frsc logo and use the pen tool in any vector app to trace out areas of interest.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls by CarCam: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2013
ify84:

d problem is how will I create that white strip that contain their name...
I want to know how using the frsc pattern...
so I can create a similar logo for a school... thanks

@ify84?

What software and it's version are you using?
Is the logo raster or vector?
Involves a lot steps using a couple of different tools or techniques
but telim has kindly directed you to an easy way of creating getting the ribbon or strip
Re: How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls by ify84(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
me dont know raster or vector... am using corel draw 11... can I remove the write up with any tool in corel... thanks for Ur response
Re: How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls by baynix(m): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2013
ify84: me dont know raster or vector... am using corel draw 11... can I remove the write up with any tool in corel... thanks for Ur response

CorelDraw is Vector. Follow what the first poster said, use Pen Tool!

Am an Illustrator user tho!
Re: How Can I Design The FRSC Logo...any Help Pls by omodada1: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
if u r good using adobe illustrator or Corel draw, u can trace out. to use as 3d animation, just export and go extrude in ur 3d animation software. give it a good depth for reality.

(1) (Reply)

Any Graphic Designer In Kaduna State / How To Create Photo To Cartoon With Photoshop / Funny Militant Video: Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.