Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Can I Design It With Corel Draw - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can I Design It With Corel Draw (1673 Views)

Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / How Do Can I Cartoonize With Corel Draw X7? / How Can I Create 3D Logos With Corel Draw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Design It With Corel Draw by silvoice(m): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am very good in corel draw design. But most of the designs jobs online request for skills in adobe: photoshop, illustrator, indesign etc can't i design a simple banner with coral draw and send to them? How wil they differentiate a coral draw design and adobe graphic suit design. Any esperienced graphic designer should help me with ans.
Re: Can I Design It With Corel Draw by Niyiframes(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok, for some reasons I find ridiculous, most corporate bodies seeking graphic designers mostly require the ability to use Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. However, I think you could do your designs in Coreldraw, since that's what you are more comfortable with, then you can save a copy of the job as Illustrator file to be delivered to the clients, both apps are very good vector based graphic design platforms. Hence as a graphic designer, knowing Photoshop is like inevitable, for some more photo realistic designs.
Re: Can I Design It With Corel Draw by Google63(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yes, you can design the banner in coreldraw, and you save a copy as adobe illustrator. Those companies know what they are doing though. There are alot of things that can be done on adobe illustrator but not corel draw. Download videos on YouTube, you ll learn more about it
Re: Can I Design It With Corel Draw by silvoice(m): 7:55am On Oct 02, 2015
@posters above: thanks a lot. I'v learn from u.

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone Graphics Design App / Get a professional 2d and 3d plan of your future home using Archicad. / 2d And 3d Motion Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.