Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

ASUU Vs FG: When Two Elephants Fight - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Vs FG: When Two Elephants Fight (589 Views)

ASUU Vs FG ... The Full Gist / ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President / ASUU Vs FG: When Two Elephants Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Vs FG: When Two Elephants Fight by yomixclusive(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2013
Really this strike is becoming unbearable;may be our girls should go and get married to one very rich man,and the guys should use their talents to generate income for themselves (that is not easy i know). ASUU wants all their benefits paid in full (demanding a huge amount) and the FG is not ready to release that kind of amount. We the Students are at the receiving and in the long run it affects us alone. ASUU is in a good position,FG is in a better position, the Students are the ones working hard to be somewhere great.

I think FG should brace up and pay up the bills,Nigeria is not broke and education should be the No1 concern of a great country.

Re: ASUU Vs FG: When Two Elephants Fight by carzola(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
Who cares about ASUU when PDP is on fire?.. Thats what is going through GeJ's Mind nw!.
Re: ASUU Vs FG: When Two Elephants Fight by xamiel: 1:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
God save us!
Re: ASUU Vs FG: When Two Elephants Fight by timwezzb(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
I LOVE the Two Elephant that are Fighting grin

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Might End Today / Nigerians Reactions On ASUU Strike ( Who To Blame ) And Way Forward / Todays ECLIPSE (3rd Nov 2013) And My Observation With Nigerian Youths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.