Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (20235 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Kalvan: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2013
mkmyers45: Karl Marx

James Hadley Chase

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
Rene Descartes

Dude, you're the man. I love Nietzsche's work! I carry my copies of "beyond good and evil" and the "AntiChrist" in my backpack. As well as my Communist Manifesto.

Don't even get me started on Descartes.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 07, 2013
robian1: no one mentioned Dean Koontz!!! read lighting it's awesome! it's sci-fi / romance / thriller also James Patterson is amazing!!! read the beach house! the Guy is good! then Stephen king. I'm currently trying to read whispers by Dean Koontz and dreamcatcher by Stephen king at the same time lol did I mention, the beach house is a crime thriller?

Read some of Dean Koontz books till it stopped scaring me, it was so vivid it felt like a horror movie.
Nobody can twist a story plot like Harlan Coben, as in jaw dropping twists that you will never see coming. Greg Iles is another excellent author that can spin a good yarn.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by PHAYOL81: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2013
James Hardley Chase...m..Nora Robert...m..Thomas Hardy.........Williams Shakespeare..........Wole Soyinka.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by smithboela(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2013
I have John Grisham E-books Collections for a token fee of 1K. Inbox me if you are interested smithboela.tewogbade@gmail.com my pin:2815245C
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 07, 2013
smithboela: I have John Grisham E-books Collections for a token fee of 1K. Inbox me if you are interested smithboela.tewogbade@gmail.com my pin:2815245C

U probably downloaded illegally for free yet you want to charge for it. Smh

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by chalxdon(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2013
Robert Greene and my one and only John Grisham. They are just wonderful
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by meforyou1(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2013
For naija, chinua achebe, chukwuemeka ike (the bottled leopard), wole soyinka (big big grammar) and ola rotimi are my favourites. Ola rotimi's drama (ovarenwen nogbaisi) is my favourity book of all times
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Bawss1(m): 8:10am On Sep 07, 2013
mueller: Malcolm Gladwell: psychosociological research

Rick Joyner: prophetic/spiritual

Myles Munroe: motivational/spiritual

Nice. I've just finished 3 of Gladwells books. The Tipping Point, Blink and Outliers. A fine writer is he.

@Topic

I've read virtually everything from Tom Clancy and Fredrick Forsyth. Nelson DeMille and Agatha Christie and Enid Blython too

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by pmc01(m): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2013
PEJ-MOTIVATIONAL
GEJ-INSPIRATIONAL
PDP-COMEDY/SUSPENSE
APC-THRILLER
NAIRALAND-THRILLER, SUSPENSE, COMEDY, DRAMA
NSCDC COMMANDANT-DAT'S ALL

wink smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Tushkid74(m): 8:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Lee Child/Thriller,
Christie Agatha/Mystery et suspense,
Amos Tutuola/African folklore,
"Merchant of death series"(cant remember d author's name)/sci fi et thriller,
Chimamanda Adichie/Contemporary african fiction,
Jin Young/Wuxia(martial art fiction),
Dan Brown/sci fi,mystery.
James hardley chase/thriller.

Inbtw guys,cn any1 help me wif any site where i cn read JHC's books?
And d title of one of his books,'bout "harry duke and spade" huh?
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by brushstrokes(f): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2013
sniperwolf: Dan Brown.

The Da Vinci Code
Angels & Demons
Deceptive Point
Digital Fortress
Lost Symbols

Waiting to get his latest.... INFERNO
For Inferno download
www.katzcriticalminds.com/uploads/6/5/6/4/6564433/inferno_a_novel_-_dan_brown_pdf_nikz.pdf
Thank me later smiley. Dan brown is a real deal
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by fasho01(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2013
John. C. Maxwell & Robert Ludlum
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Ribaman(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2013
mkmyers45: Karl Max

James Hadley Chase

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Rene Descartes

Now, that is a finely tuned mind: I mean if you were to discount the English man(James Hadley Chase)!
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2013
I would love 2 get Jacquelyn Frank's books bt cnt download it on my BB..
Pls cn anybody help?...I'm in love with her books
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Homguy: i love sidney too esp his ''MIRROR IMAGE'' but Hadley chase leads them all.
chase is good. Bt hav u read if 2morrow comes, windmills of the gods, sands of time, master of the game, memories of midnight? There r still many more but these few are enough to beat all hadley chase novels. I also read a lot of hadley chase
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Tushkid74(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Oda_Nobunaga:
They must be, but getting hold of these novels these days is just hard. Searched for Agatha Christie's series to no avail

4 online read,try www.readprint.com & www.publicbookshelf.com .You shuld b able to get one or two of her books there.
As 4 her ebooks,I avnt bin able to get em myself.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Tushkid74(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2013
brush_strokes:
For Inferno download
www.katzcriticalminds.com/uploads/6/5/6/4/6564433/inferno_a_novel_-_dan_brown_pdf_nikz.pdf
Thank me later smiley. Dan brown is a real deal
Gracias! smiley
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 07, 2013
Charles Dickens. I've read at least a dozen novels by him. Read all of Achebe's novels too.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by kayword(m): 9:56am On Sep 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Robert Ludlum is action/spy and Stephen King is Thriller

U didnt put 'horror'. If i were to describe him, i'l say thrillers + horror

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by kayword(m): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2013
Bawss1:

@Topic

I've read virtually everything from Tom Clancy and Fredrick Forsyth. Nelson DeMille and Agatha Christie and Enid Blython too

Great. Have you read Clancy's Netforce, Opcenter and Powerplays series too?
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nicepoker(m): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2013
Charles dickens
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by boban007: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2013
What about The pacesetters?they were very interesting too.

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by clefstone(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Mario Puzo nd Hardley Chase
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Otses(f): 12:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
I have read most of John Grisham and Syden Sheldon's books. The day I read James Petterson's Jack and Jill got me hooked to his books too.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by bokohalal(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2013
Do not know which author I have read most but recently, JAMES ROLLINS has made me want more of his books. The Black Order would be a nice read for a debutant to his style.All his books so far are UNPUTDOWNABLES!
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by chalxdon(m): 12:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
smithboela: I have John Grisham E-books Collections for a token fee of 1K. Inbox me if you are interested smithboela.tewogbade@gmail.com my pin:2815245C
Bro, people are willingly dropping download sites for books. Pls make it an act of kindness to drop the link. It will be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation. Gracias
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Elxandre(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
Tushkid74:

4 online read,try www.readprint.com & www.publicbookshelf.com .You shuld b able to get one or two of her books there.
As 4 her ebooks,I avnt bin able to get em myself.
OMG!!! you just made my day thou mortal.. that first site you mentioned is terrific! something to keep me a bit happy.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by lohresloco: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2013
vince flynn and anthony robbin have been my most interesting reads
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
Kenneth E. Hagin
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
lohresloco: vince flynn and anthony robbin have been my most interesting reads

Read most of the Mitch Rapp series though I felt there was not much action for a character with his capabilities. Another bad ass all guns blazing character is Captain Shane Scofield callsign Scarecrow created by Matthew Reilly, high octane action.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sidney Sheldon (thriller)
John Grisham (legal thriller)
Jeffrey Archer (thriller) please anyone who has not read a prisoner of birth by him should try. You will not put that book down so I advice you start in the morning because you might end up staying up late.

Susan Elizabeth Phillips (romance)
Agatha Christie (mystery)
Patricia Wenthworth (mystery)
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
Baddestguyp: chase is good. Bt hav u read if 2morrow comes, windmills of the gods, sands of time, master of the game, memories of midnight? There r still many more but these few are enough to beat all hadley chase novels. I also read a lot of hadley chase
How about the sky is falling, bloodlines & rage of angels

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When Mission Becomes Impossible / Broken Heart*** / LOVE ME AGAIN. By: Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.