Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? (1856 Views)

800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization / All You Need To Know About SLOT Trade-in: Exchange Your Old Phone For A New One / MTN, Nokia Phone Upgrde: Swap An Old Phone For A New Nokia Lumia 625 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2013
Ok, let's say i'm not a technology freak. I stick with what i am used to no matter how old and disfigured.

I have this Nokia 7210 (Supernova), God, i love the simplicity of the phone, it celebrated it's 4th year in February but it has become so disfigured and gap-toothed (you can imagine it).

People are now begging me to change it grin .

My big sis got me a wonderful phone so as to discard my Supernova but i put another SIM in it and kept using the supernova.
My boss recently said 'Oh girl, you are well paid, get another phone' grin grin

So, i am here to ask, please, can i get a phone as simple, cute, slim, white as supernova?

And do you have a gadget you also find difficult to let go of? Share.

2 Likes

Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Francheezy(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
Brb
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Beesluv: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2014
Old things are strong
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Randerl: 9:28pm On Jun 30, 2014
Beesluv: Old things are strong

Especially if we are emotionally attached to them and derive some satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by OCTAVO: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2014
I'll be right back to comment! Stay tuned.
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Beesluv: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2015
OCTAVO:
I'll be right back to comment! Stay tuned.

When will you be back
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mine is my N8, my loyal mobile. I've been using it for three years now. A lot of my friends wanted to buy it from me but I didn't sell. Actually, I've only kept it as a second phone because of its FM transmitter, I haven't seen any android with that feature.
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by snika: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
I'm using a Nokia C5-00 to type this now. Simple, cute, stable yet powerful smartphone.
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Edunwa302(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
my nokia E61i is rockin six yrs nw just change d battery ones en its my official phone evey other ones r just secondry.
My advice keep usin it since it gives u dt satisfaction u needed in a phon
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by OmichaelO: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
snika:
I'm using a Nokia C5-00 to type this now. Simple, cute, stable yet powerful smartphone.
I love that phone

Rukemi291:
Ok, let's say i'm not a technology freak. I stick with what i am used to no matter how old and disfigured.
I have this Nokia 7210 (Supernova), God, i love the simplicity of the phone, it celebrated it's 4th year in February but it has become so disfigured and gap-toothed (you can imagine it).
My big sis got me a wonderful phone so as to discard my Supernova but i put another SIM in it and kept using the supernova.
So, i am here to ask, please, can i get a phone as simple, cute, slim, white as supernova?
my first phone....i still have the case
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Numismatic(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
Lol, that's so me, I have this nokia c5 00 I bought 4years ago, men! I am finding it so hard to let go even though I have an xperia z1 compact and note 3 plus a bb am using, still that phone contains all my major contacts and I just love its simplicity, just slip it into my Jeans and am good to go. My friends ask me to change it, I tell them, that's my first wife, I can't change her..my young son don hit the phone for ground so tey most of the bottons don fall off, yet I can't let go..lol

1 Like

Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Rukemi291:

Did you finally get a replacement for your supernova? cheesy
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2015
Brandnew2:

grin cheesy I finally did o. Now using Tecno L6....
Oh, I miss my supernova......
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2015
Brandnew2:

grin cheesy I finally did o. Now using Tecno L6....
Oh, I miss my supernova......
Re: Finding It Hard To Let Go Of An Old Phone ??? by sarutobie(m): 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
finding it hard to let go of my Samsung galaxy s3. it has served me well.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Prototypes / Porsche Design Blackberry P9982 Review / My Lg G2 Phone Screen Flickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.