Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,903 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization (10721 Views)

Save Money This Xmas!!! Swap Your Old Phone With New Phone / Why Don't You Swap Your Old Phone For A Brand New One With MTN Trade-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2016
First thought that ran through my mind when I saw this was ‘ this could just be a regular Nokia phone that survived a war or two’. But that was before I saw this very convincing video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei-SjH99pfc

This image is that of an 800 years old handset that was discovered during archaeological excavation in Salzburg Austria, early this year and has been kept secret for long. As you can see from the picture, it has an uncanny resemblance with a standard Nokia or old Sony Ericsson phone but with a keyboard engrave with a language that dates back to thousands of years.

Scott Waring, editor of UFO Sighting Daily, who however feels this is an evidence of aliens visiting ancient civilizations on earth said:

‘It is evident from this cell phone like device that someone with an advanced knowledge of the future created it, The language is said to go back tens of thousands of years…very cool discovery.’

More research online and I discovered that the keys on this 800 years old phone have been likened to cuneiform – an early system of writing used by the ancient Sumerians of Mesopotamia present day Iraq. And while most people think it’s a hoax or a conspiracy theory , still others think it’s is an impeccable evidence of ancient civilizations and a pointer to the fact that time travel really do exists a long time before now?

So tell us what you think! Is this a hoax or its an evidence that we are not the first humans on earth to have advanced technologically? Please leave your comments.

Source is www.fonesvilla.com/2016/01/01/video-and-images-of-800-years-old-phone-discovered-in-austria/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Another source even revealed a cuneiform that depicts a slave opening what looks like a laptop for his master. See below. 

Please leave your comments.

Visit www.fonesvilla.com

It's the best Tech website for smartphones and gadgets in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by rottennaija(m): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmm... I'm coming
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by calabaman(m): 7:16am On Jan 01, 2016
i dont believe it.

But make i book space just in case

3 Likes

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 01, 2016
calabaman:
i dont believe it.

But make i book space just in case

Have u seen the YouTube video clip?
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by yomalex(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Interesting
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by dazzlingd(m): 7:44am On Jan 01, 2016
Not believing alien life exists only shows ignorance of science and the universe

2 Likes

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Chanchit: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2016
Which telecommunication company come dey provide service then?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by falseman(m): 7:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Hoax

9 Likes

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by khalhokage(m): 7:55am On Jan 01, 2016
It a hoax o, biko.

5 Likes

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by UrbanMystique: 7:58am On Jan 01, 2016
dazzlingd:
Not believing alien life exists only shows ignorance of science and the universe
ignorance of science? What does that even mean? Do you know the meaning of science? If you have proof that allien exists, why not back it up.. Science is about proof and data you know?
Besides, I have never seen a scientists that believes absolutely that there are no aliens in this gynormous universe of ours. The probability that there are aliens is pretty high.

But i never absolutely trust this archeology guys. Sometimes, they create this fictional artifact.

2 Likes

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by ZACHIE: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2016
falseman:
Hoax
You forgot to add elaborate to it.
ELABORATE HOAX.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by kambili999(f): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2016
hmmmmm. I'm trying to believe it. Coz how come it was only one that was used in the whole of Austria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by MrBONE2(m): 8:08am On Jan 01, 2016
800 years ago,In KUVUKI LAND was when our Great Great Fore Fathers of "BABU" Shaka king used Guwara-Guwara to send Messages to other places around the world.See how time changes .

Gyarbonka Shakalalalaaa.grin grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by fabulousmann(f): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2016
who was the network provider

2 Likes

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by timilehing(m): 8:13am On Jan 01, 2016
I guess the cell phone must have been dropped accidentally by one of the Angels grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Hobat(m): 8:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Only booking 4 now
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by bhaliz44(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2016
definitely connected to some kinda mystical shït.
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2016
Mah first park my keke
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by johnstar(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2016
ok
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by jabberjawz: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2016
bizie:
Another source even revealed a cuneiform that depicts a slave opening what looks like a laptop for his master. See below. 

that box could pass for a box of jewelries, a mirror, or something else...def not a laptop....* just saying *.............but i know we ain't alone in dis planet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by falcon01: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2016
when i hear the hotline bling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Warlord3000(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2016
Can bet with my last paycheck that this is a pure HOAX

1 Like

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Phemmygbl(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2016
hmm
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by falseman(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2016
ZACHIE:

You forgot to add elaborate to it.
ELABORATE HOAX.

Extremely elaborated cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm surprised some are buying the story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by oseka101(m): 8:58am On Jan 01, 2016
Lamest sh*t I have heard this year undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by DeathStroke007(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2016
some people are so dumb sha.. 800 years.. phone wey we don use in Nigeria.. we know when dey do am.. no be Alcatel be that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Which network did they patronize then. ..?

Was it Ikuku network.. .?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by xtervaganza(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2016
Absolute bullcrap
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Precious91(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Abirisegun(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Op, na joke abi?
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by JonSnow(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
bizie:

that's a jewelry case. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Screenshot Your Homepage..lets Have Fun / Top 5 Problems Of The Infinix Hot 2 And Their Solutions / Instagram Vows To Remove All Graphic Self-harm Images From Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.