Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:08 PM

How Lazarus Mouka Sacrifices Members Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Lazarus Mouka Sacrifices Members Life (1233 Views)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lazarus Mouka Sacrifices Members Life by ACKCITY: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2013
Muoka stays on that pulpit, claiming to be a man of God, preaching “sinner is not a Christian and Christian is not a sinner”. The same Mouka sued me to court, the same Mouka took my husband to court, the same Muoka carried my husband to prison, the same Muoka is sending hired killers and different things to destroy my life, the same Lazarus Muoka took my shop.

Throughout while I was in Chosen till now, during Lazarus Mouka’s crusades people always die on their way to the crusade. There are lots of cases of accidents and souls perish.

Even this January during the crusade, somebody died. Even this month, one Tochuckwu who operates the generator died. He was tore into pieces. This guy was one of his best boys.

On every pastor’s conferences, there would be accident and people will die, why? And you keep telling people that you are performing miracles, what kind of miracle are you performing?

Muoka if really you are performing miracles, as many as you have shown in that your magazine, as many as you have shown on your CDs, provide those people, let us see them, we only see their faces- you are a deceiver, you are a liar, provide them. After testifying, many of them die.

Lazarus Mouka, God will judge you, you need to repent. You preach holiness and righteousness, where are you practicing it.

Mouka’s hospital is not registered for years. If it is registered then, it is after I have left Chosen. He used the hospital to kill people, treating without license for years. Government, please look into this.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/how-lazarus-mouka-sacrifices

Re: How Lazarus Mouka Sacrifices Members Life by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
What are you doing to stop that holy fraudster?

Want his type in jail
Re: How Lazarus Mouka Sacrifices Members Life by kennybelle: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
Na wa o! Few weeks ago,it was COZA, now it.s choosen. All these fake pastors, dis is how God will continue to reveal ur evil deeds one by one. As for me, i av done wat dis says... Rev 18:4

(1) (Reply)

Man And Religion: Enduring Hope Or Despair? Lets Have An Honest Discussion / The Bondage Of Religion / 6 Proofs That God Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.