Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (1021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570875 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by endtime1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
Vacancy
A French teacher is needed urgently in an international school around Awoyaya ibeju lekki lagos. (No accommodation). If you are interested send me a message on deniyi2@gmail dot com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rentgyd2000s: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2022
TEACHERS NEEDED

1. Nursery School Teacher

2. Lower Primary School Teacher

3. Civics/Govt/History Teacher

Requirements

#1&2: SSCE, OND,
#3: HND, B. Sc.

Salary: Around #35,000-50,000

Interested candidates should send CV to the email below, using the Subject(s) as the title of the email.
rentgyd@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dave601: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Krosslife(m): 7:36am On Sep 09, 2022
I saw this Advert today in Akoka Yaba. Contact the school directly if you're interested.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:47pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fab21:
I'll be grateful, if there's anyone here that can help me with a teaching job that comes with a reasonable Salary.

Thanks.
Email:damilareopeyemi3@gmail.com

What is your teaching subject? You can send your cv to french_funmi@yahoo.co.uk if you're in Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Impactech: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
If you can teach English/ literature ìn English/ Agriculture science for the senior class.

Check my signature and call

School is in Ibadan( around Olomi, Olounde, Ayegun side)
Salary #30000 plus some wages per week like 2k - 3k

Accommodation will be made available for those coming from far distance.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Impactech: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
Fab21:
I'll be grateful, if there's anyone here that can help me with a teaching job that comes with a reasonable Salary.

Thanks.
Email:damilareopeyemi3@gmail.com

Call me

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ify15(f): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Please does anyone here have an idea of Grange schools' salary range? And please what is their recruitment process like?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Glowqueen3(f): 8:05am On Sep 12, 2022
I am a English language and Arts subjects Teacher,l need a teaching job around Akobo Ojunrin area of Ibadan,l am competent and versatile with more than Six years experience in teaching.
Interested schools can check my signature for my detail or quote me.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2022
An English language and Yoruba language teacher is needed for immediate employment
The school is around oworonshoki axis,Lagos.
If u can or have someone
Kindly DM or call 08160142020

Treat as urgent !
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
Title: Coding Tutors – Lagos
Mode: Physical

About the job
MacroTutor is an on-demand and affordable digital education platform that helps schools and parents prepare their students for the future of work with access to the best quality teachers and digital learning content in coding, robotics, and Artificial Intelligence. MacroTutor is a high-impact learning platform that will revolutionise the education sector at scale. Hence, we would be requiring the services of coding tutors to teach coding skills physically at schools.

Roles & responsibilities
• Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to primary and secondary school students.
• Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
• Assess students’ progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback.
• Teach one-to-one and one-to-many classes.
• Conduct regular feedback sessions with schools

To be successful in this role, you must have -
• Passion for teaching young school students. Prior experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• A laptop with camera & microphone and a good internet connection
• A Computer Science degree or coding background is needed
• Applicants must be able to teach two or more of these: Scratch Programming, Mobile App Development, Web Design (HTML, CSS & Javascript), Python Programming, and Robotics

Benefits
• Earn up to #150,000 in a month
• Flexibility to mention grades you want to teach based on your comfort level
• Guide young learners on their journey to becoming programmers, builders, and innovators
• Deepen your programming capabilities and hone your teaching skills through hands-on experience
• Get recognition & experience certificates for teaching coding
• Round-the-clock support by the MacroTutor team if you face any issues.
• Membership in the largest AI community in Africa
• Teacher development programs.
• Certification and Recommendation.

Moreover, you get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding.

Click this link to apply https:///macrotutor_application
https://forms.gle/5MqrNfUymFpeSAaj6
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by favour442(m): 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Anyone with a teaching or school accountant job around badore area in ajah... I'm available for immediate resumption
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ify15(f): 3:30am On Sep 15, 2022
favour442:
Anyone with a teaching or school accountant job around badore area in ajah... I'm available for immediate resumption
I saw this vacancy on a WhatsApp group chat. You can try it.

URGENT REFERRALS.....

Looking to hire a Female Accountant for a client school based in Lagos, Lekki precisely.

Job Details
* 1 - 2 years experience
* Must be conversant with some accounting softwares
* Must have good oral and written communication skills
* Must be ready to resume immediately
* Proximity to job location is Key
* Must have basic knowledge in accounting processes

Salary: 100k/m

To apply, kindly send your CV with subject of the mail to talents@trainlance.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zeexpat: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Full-time Geography Teacher wanted for immediate employment bin Fagba Lagos
Minimum qualification: NCE in Geography or related field
BSC, B.Edu and PGDE holders are highly encouraged to apply.

If you meet the above requirements, send your updated CV and cover letter to zeexpat@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2022
There is a vacancy for the position of an English Language teacher around Oworoshoki, Lagos.
If you are qualified and available kindly call/chat 08160142020
Salary range is 40k-45k
Please, there is no provision for accommodation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Emmatik(m): 11:54am On Sep 15, 2022
Job Vacancies

(1) Chemistry teacher needed
(2) School bus driver needed.

Both locations in Surulere. For more enquiries call 0814 339 36 five five.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ioayo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
A secondary school around New garage, Ibadan needs a computer studies teacher.

Qualification: B.Ed /B. Sc/ B. Tech/ HND

Salary is #35,000.

Accommodation is available.

Send your CV to 08103101997 (WhatsApp only).

Please do not waste my time if you are not qualified.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by victomerc11: 4:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Glowqueen3:
I am a English language and Arts subjects Teacher,l need a teaching job around Akobo Ojunrin area of Ibadan,l am competent and versatile with more than Six years experience in teaching.
Interested schools can check my signature for my detail or quote me.

Vacancy in Ibadan
Alakia/Iworoad axis

Assistant class Teachers
kindergarten class Teachers
Primary Teachers

Role:
Professional teaching of nursery and primary school pupils

Requirement:
NCE, B.ed, and other related discipline.

Attractive Salary

How to apply:
Call 08129288292
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:53am On Sep 16, 2022
I’m at your service please

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by labeerson: 4:36am On Sep 17, 2022
A reputable Catholic School in Ilogbo Ota, Ogun State is in need of the following experienced subject teachers

1. Basic Science/Agric Science
2. Mathematics JSS1 - 3

Salary: #35,000. Open for negotiation depending on years of experience.
Interested person should contact 09049032366
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bellakay: 7:51am On Sep 17, 2022
A Reputable school needs;

An EXPERIENCED Primary 1 class Teacher for immediate employment.
She must be very good in MATHEMATICS

Salary- 40k - 50k (depending on your level of experience)
Send CV to: abuisabella99@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Textra(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2022
I am a Mathematics Teacher with over 5 years experience teaching JSS1 to SS3.

Kindly refer me to any available offer.

If the salary is above 50k I can relocate.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by TomCD(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
Waka come
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Textra(m): 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
TomCD:
Hello,

I have experience in teaching:

Mathematics
Further mathematics
Geography
Chemistry

Kindly connect me with a teaching job in a school around;

G.R.A 2, port Harcourt
RumuOla, Port Harcourt
Rumuokuta, Port Harcourt
etc.

Thanks

Just right above, there is a vacancy...check the thread.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by TomCD(m): 6:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Textra:

Just right above, there is a vacancy...check the thread.

Okay thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bellakay: 9:16am On Sep 18, 2022
A Reputable school needs;

An EXPERIENCED Primary class Teacher for immediate employment.
She must be very good in MATHEMATICS
Good use of English
Computer savvy

Salary- 40k (depending on your level of experience)
Send CV to: abuisabella99@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
An English language teacher is needed for immediate employment
If u can or have someone
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by orlahtohbadt(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
Please, consider this if you are in any where around the stated locations. Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Jcob(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Vacancy exists for the post of Government/History Teacher in a School in Mowe, OGUN State. Interested applicants should forward CV to WhatsApp 08085159666

Pay is competitive!

B.A /BA.ed Graduates Preferably.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GeoSpatial(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2022
An English language teacher is needed for immediate employment.
Salary: 40k-50k
Qualifications; B.A or E.edu
If u can or have someone
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ekitischool: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
A school in Ado Ekiti has vacancies for Graduate teachers in the following subject areas:
*English Language & Literature
*Mathematics
*Geography
Salary is negotiable but not below 35k
12 months salary
Accommodation available
Interested applicants should send CV to my WhatsApp number:
0813 037 0814
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2022
I’m available please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.