Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576658 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
SarahD:

Thanks o, my brother. Indeed it is well.
I will sure put that in mind. I read your previous posts about your recent job.., the Lord is your strenght.
Honestly, if there's anyone who deserves one tenth of my first month's salary, it's you. I could remember we started the struggle of EB tutors together.

But you know wah? One-tenth of my salary wouldn't be worth my prayer for you to get something better than my present take home. If you believe that what I've just said will come to pass, lemme hear you say a big 'Amen'!

Would pm you now cos there's something I want to inquire from you. You know?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ravensckar(m): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2015
You are invited to an interview at Fountain International College, 22/24 Agbarho street opposite Govt College Idi-Iroko bus stop Ikorodu Lagos.

Date: Monday 19th January 2015.
Time: 10am prompt.

Who else got this message?

Alas, this is the third invite I do be getting after my resumption at Laureates College. Who says our God doesn't answereth prayers? My prayer is that every member of this thread; be it an active member, a silent follower, and even VIP members, the good God will visit your inbox with messages of employment this month. If you believe, let me hear you say a big 'Amen!'

6 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
MamaDDD:
Kudos to all the great teachers. You are really doing a wonderful work on this trend. I av been a silent follower and i have learnt a lot. Pls, i need a teaching around Ikorodu, ketu, ojota or Maryland. I av Bsc( microbiology) and Pgde( awaiting result). I av 3 years teaching experience. This month must not pass me by. Thanks
drop ur cv in schools around
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 11:03pm On Jan 14, 2015
kennyanatomy:
Hi Guys

Anyone out there that can help, I am a graduate of anatomy. I stay at Ajangbadi in Ojo LGA, Lagos state. I really need a teaching job, I can teach any science subject very well especially biology. 07063544125

Thanks
go to Ajangbadi first bustop u will see a board before maxwell street...
Ask
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by SarahD(f): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
ravensckar:
Honestly, if there's anyone who deserves one tenth of my first month's salary, it's you. I could remember we started the struggle of EB tutors together.

But you know wah? One-tenth of my salary wouldn't be worth my prayer for you to get something better than my present take home. If you believe that what I've just said will come to pass, lemme hear you say a big 'Amen'!

Would pm you now cos there's something I want to inquire from you. You know?

AMEN!!!
Wow! That's so cool. Thanks so much. May the Lord take us all to the top. Amen *smiles*

Please you can, let me know what it is you inquire.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 12:00am On Jan 15, 2015
@ engrcharle If you can teach technical drawing, go to hebronland college, 12/14, abeokuta street, ajegunle, ikorodu road. I was told they need one
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2015
@ Odunharry Thanks. Im doing that but im just being careful cos i dont want to work in a school dt will be owing teachers money
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 12:06am On Jan 15, 2015
Thanks so much. I will call you this morning
manie:

Forward your CV to manewumi@yahoo.com or call 08029528893.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 12:22am On Jan 15, 2015
MamaDDD:
@ Odunharry Thanks. Im doing that but im just being careful cos i dont want to work in a school dt will be owing teachers money
I understand you...Not to worry,something good will come
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:45am On Jan 15, 2015
MamaDDD:
@ engrcharle If you can teach technical drawing, go to hebronland college, 12/14, abeokuta street, ajegunle, ikorodu road. I was told they need one
thanks ma ...........i hav been dere ,wen i went to submit my application ......i was later call for techanical drawing ....i told dem i cant teach dat oooo ....d stress is too much ..........my application was physics ,maths and basic tech .........once again tanks ....if dere is any other one around .,.,...,.pls let me know ...........mamadd do u stay around or do u teach dere ....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 4:54am On Jan 15, 2015
MamaDDD:
thanks ma ...........i hav been dere ,wen i went to submit my application ......i was later call for techanical drawing ....i told dem i cant teach dat oooo ....d stress is too much ..........my application was physics ,maths and basic tech .........once again tanks ....if dere is any other one around .,.,...,.pls let me know ...........mamadd do u stay around or do u teach dere ....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
The following teaching staff are urgently needed
1. English/Literature
2. Chemistry
3. Igbo
Application and CV should be forwarded to
Onward High School
131,OLAITAN odularu street,
Off oduduwa street,
Kilo bus stop
Ikate ,Surulete, Lagos.
Applicants should be resident in surulerr axis.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2015
ravensckar:
Givemejoy! Ur words are really soothing to the ears. Thanks for words of wisdom, may ur ocean of wisdom never run dry...
Amen
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2015
GoldenDr:
A partnering organisation has an education
programme which teaches Mathematics, English
and LIFE (Leadership, Information, Finance and
Ethics) issues to senior secondary school students in
public schools in Lagos and Ogun State. The
students attend the weekly Saturday tutoring (while
schools are in session) where volunteers from
various fields come in to tutor them. These
volunteers also serve as role models to the students.
This is done every term and starts from
10am-12noon or 12-2pm on environmental
Saturdays.
Volunteers are expected to commit to teaching
every Saturday throughout the term for an hour
minimum. They are expected to be:
Able to impact the students
Great teachers
Confident
Passionate
Selfless
Committed
Result driven
Generous
Humble
Sacrificial
Courageous
The tutorial centres are located in Amuwo Odofin,
Apapa, Ikeja, Lagos Island, Surulere, and Yaba Local
Government Areas (L.G.A.) in Lagos state; and in
Obafemi-Owode L.G.A and Owode-Egba at Ogun
state.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit volunteerinnigeria.org for details. It's the first
post.
From the Admin/Communications Team
For: Volunteer in Nigeria
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NaijaVolunteers
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/
VolunteerInNigeria
Add us as friend: http://www.facebook.com/
here is a golden opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2015
nicechizyy:
I applied for dis n they just called for interview bt ma fear is dat 3 months contract duration. is there any chance of extension or am i gonna b laid off after 3 months? pls somebody help so I dnt lose d one am supposed to resume tmao, lose money n time only to b dropped in jst three months....tnx
this one hard o! Please, resume witg the monthly pay.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2015
Givemejoy:
here is a golden opportunity
that nice.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
Toeyean1507:
Kudos to d founders of this thread. May God reward u here and the hereafter.................I've really learnt so many methodology in teaching dat if I decide to delve into teaching today, I'll thrive excellently well. Bless y'all bosses!
thank you. What are you doing?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
utchvikky:
Am a french teacher but wud av love to but am residng at Iba,close to LASU.
aunty, are you still in the market? It is well.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
mondbabe, crystalsaint(f), Pashim and 1 guest(s)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2015
artisticallyart:
aunty, are you still in the market? It is well.
Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 2:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Viewing this topic: utchvikky
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pls help,am seeking for a client who wants to learn french but classes should be once in week,thanks,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
utchvikky:
Pls help,am seeking for a client who wants to learn french but classes should be once in week,thanks,
this is my contact number-08173380224.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Toeyean1507(f): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
artisticallyart:
thank you. What are you doing?
You are. Welcome,boss. I'm a Data analyst but also into part time teaching
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
I once taught there and i live around. God will grant you your heart's desires.
Engrcharlesid:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Odunharry:
Viewing this topic: utchvikky
Yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
MamaDDD:
I once taught there and i live around. God will grant you your heart's desires.
i also live around dere

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
MamaDDD:
I am interested but on a part-time basis don't know if they ll buy the idea
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by cyberuzo(m): 2:49am On Jan 16, 2015
God bless the creator of this thread....very useful

Please i need a mathematics teaching job, preferably around okota(Cele)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2015
You can go there. I think the school still need one.
I think Chokem college, ojomo still needs maths and computer teacher. Also pillar school needs teacher dt can teach their senior art students. Both schools are in ajegunle, ikorodu road.
Larry37:

I am interested but on a part-time basis don't know if they ll buy the idea
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 7:12am On Jan 16, 2015
What a small world! Try chokem college at ojomo.
Engrcharlesid:
i also live around dere

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.