Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2569842 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ofumaria:
The reason am reposting is because there may be opening and people would not know and for those that think the schools are not in their locations. Not all schools advertised

Okay I get u now. Although I still would prefer and I am sure others would too prefer a recent vacancy.. Thannks sha .. U guys are doin an awesome job in this thread... Thanks I hope some posts vacancy in reference to ma earlier requests tho..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jekks(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is a wonderful forum and i give kudos to the originator of this thread (Golden dr) and every other great and wonderful educators/teachers that have been contributing to this thread. God bless you all, actually am growing passionate interest in teaching cos young teenagers look up to you as they get inspired most especially when the kids understand your teachings and can apply the knowledge in their everyday living and they get to like you as a person. I' m currently teaching the senior secondary students but the challenge i'm having is the female students some of them are crushing on me (making advances at me like winking eyes and blowing kisses) which is very obvious and i am trying to avoid a scandal or lose my job please great erudite scholars and teachers how do you i handle this set of students? (although am in my mid twenties just so you know) your honest opinion and critics is allowed am open to receiving it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 30, 2015
It seems the thread has evolved from job search to problems related to the profession. I am joking.

Let me congratulate you for not wanting to sit and wait for the jobs to drop rather you are proactive and moulding young minds. It normal for them to have a crush on you, I had a crush on some of the teachers while in Junior high and even got to some girl fights.

First and foremost, you job means a lot to you, right? Then do not give them the impression that you are interested. When next they wink or make passes at you, call them to order by sending them out of the class or warning them strongly not to do that again which in turn send the message to others nursing the idea.
jekks:
This is a wonderful forum and i give kudos to the originator of this thread (Golden dr) and every other great and wonderful educators/teachers that have been contributing to this thread. God bless you all, actually am growing passionate interest in teaching cos young teenagers look up to you as they get inspired most especially when the kids understand your teachings and can apply the knowledge in their everyday living and they get to like you as a person. I' m currently teaching the senior secondary students but the challenge i'm having is the female students some of them are crushing on me (making advances at me like winking eyes and blowing kisses) which is very obvious and i am trying to avoid a scandal or lose my job please great erudite scholars and teachers how do you i handle this set of students? (although am in my mid twenties just so you know) your honest opinion and critics is allowed am open to receiving it.
In addition, you allowed it, because if they winked and you warn them. It would make them step in line. Upload111, MamaDDD, Ms. Thatcher, peejaywumie,Uglychick, maria over to you guys
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor
says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a
saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus
and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not
about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus
Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't
allow politicians divide us.

When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim.
When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their
bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job.
When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to
Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no
problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to
politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you.
Yet, some of these people were
spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your
conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for
him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not
because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with
Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim.
Say NO to bigotry.
God bless Nigeria..
#amapolitical

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 12:50am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Ofumaria post=30254366][/quote] u sound familiar
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 12:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Givemejoy:
It seems the thread has evolved from job search to problems related to the profession. I am joking.

Let me congratulate you for not wanting to sit and wait for the jobs to drop rather you are proactive and moulding young minds. It normal for them to have a crush on you, I had a crush on some of the teachers while in Junior high and even got to some girl fights.

First and foremost, you job means a lot to you, right? Then do not give them the impression that you are interested. When next they wink or make passes at you, call them to order by sending them out of the class or warning them strongly not to do that again which in turn send the message to others nursing the idea. In addition, you allowed it, because if they winked and you warn them. It would make them step in line. Upload111, MamaDDD, Ms. Thatcher, peejaywumie,Uglychick, maria over to you guys
Upload111!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 1:04am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Ofumaria post=30254559][/quote] tnks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 1:12am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Ofumaria post=30255832][/quote] hmmmm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Odunharry:

lol..courtesy Odunharry
funny u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 1:25am On Jan 30, 2015
sekzy99:
funny u
lol..it was actually written by me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 1:47am On Jan 30, 2015
cool omo i need job b4 i go service come May o..
any teaching around Apapa/Mile2/Ajegunle or Ojo Alaba

Givemejoy,ofumaria,artisticallyart,GoldenDr,sunnypar et al
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 2:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Odunharry:

lol..it was actually written by me
lwkmd...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MamaDDD: 3:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Dont encourage it and draw the line between teacher- students relationship cos if u fall into their traps that might be the beginning of a downfall which i dont pray for you. Caution them firmly. Reduce the way u play or joke with them. Some male teachers do encourage such advance through the way they interact with the girl, some touch or joke with them anyhow.
jekks:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2015
@sekzy which one u dey.. Na "hmmm" "look familiar" etc u dey post since.. Abeg give us somefin to consume jare!#smiles# give us some of ur genius ideas make we digest am. Lol

@jeeks.
Be firm n strict. When they make advances at u, follow mamadd or givemejoy' advice.. Or better still if ur school allows punishment punish the student severly.. If u make an example of one ,the rest would take correction..

@givemejoy @profgday @goldendr @odunharry @ofumarie etc...abeg u guys shud see what u can do to this below..

Please evryone or anyone ..do help out..
I have years of experience in
teaching and hostelparenting.. I am male and I
would not mind an offer of hostel-master or
houseparent anywhere around lagos although
would prefer the island or mainland but if I can get
hostelparent/housemaster offer anywhere else I
would appreciate.
I can teach any subject in junior secondary apart
from languages n religion. And can teach
geography in senior secondary.. I am also good in
logistics and administration.. As well as people
management .. I am not a novice in the edu field at
all so if anyone has any good offer I would b
exceedingly glad to take it up. Thanks a lot
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MaziBaresy: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Please I reside in Uyo and have being hurting for a teaching job but couldn't get any. Am a graduate of History and International Relations
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
MaziBaresy:
Please I reside in Uyo and have being hurting for a teaching job but couldn't get any. Am a graduate of History and International Relations

There is a thread for teaching jobs for porthacourt..u shud prob check dat thread.. Buh aside that u may go around ur neighbourhood and drop ur cv around with schools
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ellyzino: 8:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Gud day peeps.Thanks to everyone that has been making immense contributions on this thread. Pls I need private home teaching job in Lagos,preferably around yaba,ojuelegba axis. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henrixx(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2015
please any teaching vacancy around alagbado axis?
am intrrested
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2015
ellyzino:
Gud day peeps.Thanks to everyone that has been making immense contributions on this thread. Pls I need private home teaching job in Lagos,preferably around yaba,ojuelegba axis. Thanks

Call this number 07038410502
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2015
sekzy99:
lwkmd...
lol...omo i nid job
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jekks(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for your contribution @givemejoy & mamaDD

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Odunharry:

lol...omo i nid job
bro i need d job more dan u oooooo
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Samtobh(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2015
artisticallyart:
Nobody is talking about Golden doctor. Nodoody seems to care or know his where about. This is so unfair.......... I would have thought by now someone maybe someone would have been able to get in touch with him. It quite unfortunate. So, if tomorrow you do not see me often on the thread, this is the same treament that would be given to me.

I have sent him mails but no reply. Do anyone have his contacts? If yes, please drop it. O ga gan.

Sinmilola, at that same axis move forward a bit you would see a primary and secondary school, before Fidelity bank, check Odunhsi down, Ladylak axis and Bajulaiye. Did Topflight call you?

And for Ghost observers, una well done o, na when e do pinch una well well for shoe na im una dey fall out.

Odunharry;
EVASTHY;
Prof.gday;
Uftvkky;
MamaDDD;
LaurelP;
Ofumaria;
Peejaywunmi;
Corkqueen( she has also gone awol)
Givemejoy;
Luvola;
Yemibayo;
Manie;
CaptainDo(has abandoned us)
Donaldgenes;
Sunnypar;
Killerbeauty;
kendraloops;
Oluemmakay- thumbs up to you. How is work sir?

What do y'all say to a get together at the end of the year?

Hit the like button if you have gotten a job and if not drop your mail. It closes by midnight Sunday, 1st Feb., 2015.
Finally, happy birthday to those born in the month of January.
Ajisebututobi@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2015
You have not gotten a teaching job? What effort have you made? What is your location? Have you tried submitting your cv with schools withing and around your locality? If no, please do.
wealth1989:
I can teach mathematics and any science subject in sec. Sch.. If anyone knows any school recruiting now shouldn't hesitate to inform me- 08067476961 or email-toni4@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2015
I would suggest you teach on a part time basis because no serious school would want to employ you for a three months period and plunge them back into the labour market.
Odunharry:
cool omo i need job b4 i go service come May o..
any teaching around Apapa/Mile2/Ajegunle or Ojo Alaba

Givemejoy,ofumaria,artisticallyart,GoldenDr,sunnypar et al
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Almanar Center For Islamic
Education - The center, which
is committed to the provision
of qualitative and balanced
Islamic and Western
Education, is the proprietor of
Almanar Nursery, Basic
Education and Senior Science
Secondary Schools. Others are
Children and Woman Islamiya
School and Madrasatul
Tahfeezul Quran. All the
Schools are located in Life
Camp and Kado Estate, Abuja.
Almanar Center for Islamic
Education is recruiting to fill
the below position:
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
Job Location: Abuja
Requirements
Must possess NCE any
discipline.
Years of cognate experience is
of added advantage.
Remuneration
Attractive remuneration in
tandem with the federal civil
service Hamonised Salary
structure in addition to
Employment's Staff Pension
Contribution.
How To Apply
Qualified and Interested
candidate should send their
CV's, handwritten Application,
photocopies of credentials
with full contact address
(location and telephone) and
evidence of working
experience to:
The Chairman,
Governing Board,
Education,
Life-Camp,
Abuja.
For further inquiries, Pls call:
Tel: 08055482260,
08032397979 or
almanarbasic@yahoo.com
Note: Only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 12th February,
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Upload111 you have got to be patient as regard house masters job, you can ask peejaywunmie.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
SEAme(f), nonnystar(f), and wealth4ever I GREET UNA.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ellyzino, did you call the number? If yes, let have the feedback.
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ellyzino: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thanks Sunnypar and upload111 , will call and give u d feedback soon
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Education- The center, which is
committed to the provision of
qualitative and balanced Islamic
and Western Education, is the
proprietor of Almanar Nursery,
Basic Education and Senior
Science Secondary Schools.
Others are Children and Woman
Islamiya School and Madrasatul
Tahfeezul Quran. All the Schools
are located in Life Camp and
Kado Estate, Abuja.
Education is recruiting to fill the
below position:
Job Title: Part Time Islamiyya
Teacher
Requirements
SIS Certificate.
Years of cognate experience is
of added advantage.
Remuneration
Attractive remuneration in
tandem with the federal civil
service Hamonised Salary
structure in addition to
Employment's Staff Pension
Contribution.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2015
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested
candidate should send their CV's,
handwritten Application,
photocopies of credentials with
full contact address (location and
telephone) and evidence of
working experience to:
The Chairman,
Governing Board,
Education,
Life-Camp,
Abuja.
For further inquiries, Pls call:
Tel : 08055482260,
08032397979 or
almanarbasic@yahoo.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates
will be contacted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.