Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,107 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576268 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2015
A reputable Nursery/ Primary
School in Surulere, is recruiting to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Requirement
OND Accounting.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
candidates should send their
applications and Curriculum Vitae
to:
tomscvapplicantsubmit@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2015
A publishing/PR firm based in
Lagos requires the services of
the following positions:
1.) Editor
Requirement
Minimum of 1st Degree or HND in
English, Mass Communications,
other liberal arts or social
sciences with 5 years working
experience in that capacity.
2.) Accountant
Requirement
Minimum of First Degree or HND
in Accounting, with minimum of
3 years working experience
3.) Reporter
Requirement
1st Degree or HND in Mass
Communication, Liberal Arts or
Social Sciences
4.) Sales Representative
Requirement
1st Degree, HND or Diploma in
any discipline
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2015
Method of Application
Interested applicants should
forward their application and
resume to:
infinitylomona@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2015
The Center for Peace Studies
(CPS), Usmanu Danfodiyo
University Sokoto (UDUS) is
seeking for well-motivated
individuals for its collaborative
project with the School for
Conflict Analysis and Resolution,
George Mason University,
Virginia. The project
"Strengthening Graduate
Education in Peace Studies and
Conflict Resolution in Northern
Nigeria" is sponsored by the
United States Institute of Peace
(USIP).
We are recruiting to fill the
position of:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Instruction (PCI)
Job ID: 872086
Job Descriptions
The PCI leads the instruction,
curriculum design and
development component of the
CPS project.
The ideal candidate must be
experienced in teaching and
designing instruction materials
at the tertiary education level.
The PCI reports directly to the
Director of the Center for Peace
Studies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Leads instruction and curriculum
development activities of the CPS
project.
Teaching, curriculum designs
and development in peace and
conflict studies (PCS)
Integration of theories, research
and practices in teaching and
curriculum development.
Design experiential learning and
reflective practice activities for
inclusion in PCS academic
curriculum.
Qualifications
Applicants must be working
towards a PhD Degree or a PhD
holder in Peace and Conflict
Studies or relevant disciplines
such as Development Studies,
Sociology, Psychology, History,
Political Science or Economics.
Minimum of 5 years' experience
in teaching and curriculum
development in tertiary
institutions.
Ability to demonstrate facilitation
and leadership skills in working
in a competitive academic
environment.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural
environment.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
candidates should forward their
application letter, Resume/CV and
writing samples to:
cpsudus@gmail.com
For more enquries or questions
about this position please email
Ernest Ogbozor at:
eogbozor@gmu.edu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2015
fill the position below:
Job Title: School Nurse
Requirement
Candidate must be a Qualified
Nurse.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
to:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 05, 2015
fill the position below:
Job Title: Guidance Counsellor
Requirement
Candidate should possess B.Ed.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
to:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2015
School in Surulere is recruiting to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Subject Teacher
Requirements
Candidates should possess
relevant qualification in French,
Music, Yoruba, Art & Craft, ICT.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
to:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2015
School in Surulere is recruiting to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Requirements
NCE with 3 years teaching
experience.
Knowledge of Montessori is an
added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2015.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified
to:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 05, 2015
Someone sent this piece to me, I decided to share.

A wise man once told me this story of the frog some time ago. Was just pondering
beyond the scientific nature of an ordinary frog, and then try to apply it to our every day life....
"Put a frog in a vessel of water," he said, "and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water rises, the frog is able to adjust its body temperature
accordingly ... The frog keeps on adjusting with increase in temperature...Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog is not
able to adjust anymore... At that point the frog decides to jump out...The frog tries to jump but its unable to do so, because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature, then the frog dies".
What a tragic tale! But then we need to ask, What killed the frog? Many of us would say the boiling water... But the truth is what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when it had to jump out. We all need to adjust with SITUATIONS, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust and when we need to confront/face.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take the appropriate action.... Many persons have taken the appropriate actions of the SITUATION surrounding them.

We have to decide when to jump!!!! Let us jump while we still have the strength.... Remember action is the fundamental key to success, while worrying, lamenting, whining and complaining is the fundamental key to failure.

Goodmorning.

9 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PilotOz(m): 10:25am On Mar 05, 2015
pls someone should help me answer this question?? Im currently a student of College of Education, Ekiadolor, and very much interested in Lecturing... pls, when im done with my university degree, would i still require PGDE to lecture in university even tho i have NCE? its some how confusing, beco NCE is gradually phasing out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 05, 2015
You will be needing a degree with PGDE to lecture, even reputable and internationally recognised secondary schools require PGDE to those that are not educationist. JRORY, it been a while. What are you thoughts on what pilot0z has written?
PilotOz:
pls someone should help me answer this question?? Im currently a student of College of Education, Ekiadolor, and very much interested in Lecturing... pls, when im done with my university degree, would i still require PGDE to lecture in university even tho i have NCE? its some how confusing, beco NCE is gradually phasing out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by christabeli: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2015
artisticallyart:
You will be needing a degree with PGDE to lecture, even reputable and internationally recognised secondary schools require PGDE to those that are not educationist. JRORY, it been a while. What are you thoughts on what pilot0z has written?
PGDE is for those without certificate in education,but he does. So he doesn't need it.What he needs to do is B.ed.But for more clarification he should check the prerequisite for PGDE in NTI website.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by islamics(m): 11:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Indeed some employers can be very oppressive. I just collected my January payment/token now. After delaying: she choose to pay only January when we were hoping for January and February.
Somebody posted list of some schools in Kano, so am already thinking of submitting CV there.
#ItWillSurelyComeToPass.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
My brother from another mother. It been a while. Nigeria economy is very volatile. I am not trying to support her actions but there are few naira in circulation as a result increase in dollar, even Cefa is 370 to a naira. I would not know if that is how she has been paying, but most people did not get their monthly salary in full(some na installmentally). Many school owner do what she did to you even when there is no increase in pump price. #itshallcometopass.
islamics:
Indeed some employers can be very oppressive. I just collected my January payment/token now. After delaying: she choose to pay only January when we were hoping for January and February.
Somebody posted list of some schools in Kano, so am already thinking of submitting CV there.
#ItWillSurelyComeToPass.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
A SCHOOL WHICH HAS BEEN IN
EXISTENCE FOR 34 YEARS WITH
APPROVED GOVERNMENT
PAPERS NEEDS AN EXPERIENCED
TEACHER WITH THE
FOLLOWING:
* MINIMUM OF TEN YEARS
EXPERIENCE
* MUST BE BETWEEN THE AGES
OF 43 AND 50 YEARS.
* MUST POSSESS A MINIMUM OF
A BSC IN ANY EDUCATION
COURSE. OR THE COMBINATION
OF A GRADE 2 TEACHERS
CERTIFICATE AND NCE WITH A
MINIMUM OF 10 YEARS
EXPERIENCE.
PLEASE SEND YOUR PHONE
NUMBER AND YOUR C.V. TO
sdairo@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
Submit your cv at Redemers
College and Diadem all close Toabuloma, Portharcourt.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
A reputable Nursery and Primary
School in Agege/lkeja area
requires the services of:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Requirements
In addition to required
educational qualifications,
applicant must be diligent, self-
motivated with a sound
leadership and communication
skills.
Age between 35-40 years
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2015
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
applications and CV's to:
indulgence2013@gmail.com
Or
P.O. Box 13105,
Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Note:
Only shortlisted candidates
would be contacted.
Residency around Agege/Ikeja
would be an added advantage.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
A school needs a receptionist on the Lagos mainland. Features of this job includes
- Not above 25 years
- Good looking and smart
- Ability to interact on Social Media (Facebook)
-Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Living within Lagos Mainland

Kindly forward your CV and a picture to info@spymodong.com
Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
GoldenDr:
I totally agree with you about teachers earning 70k and above. CaptainDo is a good example of a teacher earning the said amount, but ask him if he has years of teaching experience. How about visiting professor? I believe we would all get there. Some of us crawl, a few jog and many run to their destinations. The advert calls for concern but someone would want to use that as a stepping stone or even an opportunity to learn the ropes of the profession.

Well said!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2015
makazona:

its ok bro.i am through with the interview and did very well (according to one of the interviewers)

so the pay package is the issue.they will get back to me when they finalise.

Congrats in advance
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sit back and think

'This amazing how we sleep every night & wake up err'morning. Everyday is a gift.

Have u unwrap urs?
Sucess has differing definations to different people. But it shouldn't be quantified & qualified by how many shoes &
dresses we've got, the houses we've built & the cars we can
afford. Basically, it should be by how many lives we've influenced & touched. Why? Simply because
every possesion we can ever have or crave after are so ephemeral. They'll come & go.
We'll all actually go (die) too but the truth is that the legacy we
build now will stand the test of time. In other words, today's
best is tommorow's archaic. It is what we sow into other
people's lives that we'll reap & probably be rememberd for.
Do u have friends u cherish so much? Do u have loved ones u
can blindly sacrifice for? Are u selfless enough to give without expectin in return? Answer these questions & weigh urself on the "sucess scale".
Another measure of sucess is striving to being better than the
person u were yesterday.
Go from burnout to recharged.
Go from failure to learning.
Go from regrets of the past to dreams of the future.
Go from prejudice to
reconciliation.
Go from ordinary to
extraordinary.
Go from defective to effective.
Go from despiteful to insightful.
Go from whining to winning.
Go from fear to action.
Go from thinkin of urself to thinkin of others.
Go from drifting to steering.
Go from being a problem to being an answer.
Go from trying to committing.
Go from a copy to an original.
Go from ingratitude to
thanksgiving.
Go from envying others to serving others.
Go from fault-finding to forgiveness.
Go from complaining to obtaining.
Go from criticism to
compliments.
Go from procastination to
progress.
Go from hesitation to obedience.
Go from blending in to standing out.
Go from fractured to focused.
Go from taking to giving.
Go from wishing to wisdom.
Be inspired! Spread some cheers..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MzteejaY(f): 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
artisticallyart:
Submit your cv at Redemers
College and Diadem all close Toabuloma, Portharcourt.
Ok. Is it Diadem or Dietams?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PilotOz(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
christabeli:
PGDE is for those without certificate in education,but he does. So he doesn't need it.What he needs to do is B.ed.But for more clarification he should check the prerequisite for PGDE in NTI website.
Thanks... The website recognises the NCE and with it, i wont need PGDE. pls another question?? ummm which of these certificate has more job openings and employment in lecturing positions? an Msc (ed) biology or Msc Anatomy? pls i need answers becos i seriously want to follow my passion and work towards the Lecturing profession. Im currently a Bio/isc student in College of education, and i realise most of the lecturers didn't do education in their university days but they all have PGDE. So advice pls? should i pursue education (biology) at Bsc and Msc level or pursue Anatomy at Bsc and Msc level? which would be better in getting a lecturing job in any university. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PilotOz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2015
artisticallyart:
Thank you Sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PilotOz(m): 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
pls anybody can help answer my question.. pls..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Massive Recruitment
in a Leading
Industrial Security
Company
A leading industrial
security company has opening
for guards recruitment
nationwide
Position: Security Guards​
Requirements
1. Age: should be between
20-40 years
2. Height: Men 5.5 ft Women 5.2
ft
3. Maximum of O'level (WAEC/
NECO/GCE) with five credit English
language inclusive.
4. Should be physically fit.
5. Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should
appear in person with their CV to
the nearest location of his/her
place of residence.
Lagos:
No 14 Akanbi Crescent,
Yaba,
Lagos.
Topaz plaza suite 16/17,
New Road Bus Stop,
Lekki,
Lagos.
Abuja:
Plot 1031, Mabushi District
Cadastral Zone,
Abuja.
Poharcourt:
No 4, Graceland Avenue
Off Ikwerre Rd, GRA Phase 2,
Port Harcourt,
Rivers State.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
artisticallyart:
I have been planning on the accommodation for those that will be willingly to come from outside Lagos. I just hope it works out . Upload111, I would send you a pm soon.
if I am in lag during that period will definitely attend..
how is work going sir?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by toluls(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
GoldenDr:
By nannymcphee(f):

A wise man once told me this story of the frog some time ago. Was just pondering
beyond the scientific nature of an ordinary frog, and then try to apply it to our every day life....
"Put a frog in a vessel of water," he said, "and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water rises, the frog is able to adjust its body temperature
accordingly ... The frog keeps on adjusting with increase in
temperature...Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog is not
able to adjust anymore... At that point the frog decides to jump out...The frog tries to jump but its unable to do so,
because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the
rising water temperature, then the frog dies".
What a tragic tale! But then we need to ask, What killed the frog? Many of us would
say the boiling water... But the truth is what killed the frog
was its own inability to decide when it had to jump out. We all need to adjust with SITUATIONS, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust and when we need to confront/face.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take the appropriate action... Xtfield, Manie, CaptainDo, Bekwarra(taking the bull by the horn), LaurelP, Chukuma101, Vikkyhills, Peejaywunmie, Pastordoalone, Choirmistress, corkqueen. The mentioned Monikers have taken the appropriate actions of the SITUATION surrounding them.

We have to decide when to jump!!!! Let us jump while we still have the strength.... Remember action is the fundamental key to success, while worrying, lamenting, whining and complaining is the fundamental key to failure.

Goodmorning.

Hello GoldenDr, I sent you a pm but you haven't responded. I'll like to discuss a program with you and I believe your contribution will be valuable. Pls drop ur phone number/email address and I'll reach you. Mine is toluls @ ymail .com. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Bekwarra(m): 8:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Sequel to my post about forming a lesson group, I've received calls from some people who have indicated their interest. I want to tell them that I've taken down their numbers and the subjects they are willing to handle. The problem we are currently facing is venue. People are not willing to give out spaces for us cheaply, in fact I've been surprised by the prices being quoted. I'm already looking out for alternatives and once done, I'll get all the people who have called me informed.
There is currently the need for a home lesson teacher for two kids around Meiran side. Basic 3 and JSS2. If you can handle the two kids in 4 or 5 subjects each and you stay around that side, kindly contact me on 08030783741 ASAP. Fee is negotiable with the parents. Thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kunle106(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2015
Please can anyone help me with the date of resumption for 3rd term..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nannymcphee(f): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
GoldenDr:
By nannymcphee(f):

Kindly edit, I'm not the author, it was a broadcast message on whatsapp
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2015
Well done guys
Thanks for keeping the thread alive while I was away.
God bless us all

LaurelP
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
I am impressed, but you do not use both legs to kick an object. Get clients first and venue would not be a challenge. Well done.
Bekwarra:
Sequel to my post about forming a lesson group, I've received calls from some people who have indicated their interest. I want to tell them that I've taken down their numbers and the subjects they are willing to handle. The problem we are currently facing is venue. People are not willing to give out spaces for us cheaply, in fact I've been surprised by the prices being quoted. I'm already looking out for alternatives and once done, I'll get all the people who have called me informed.
There is currently the need for a home lesson teacher for two kids around Meiran side. Basic 3 and JSS2. If you can handle the two kids in 4 or 5 subjects each and you stay around that side, kindly contact me on 08030783741 ASAP. Fee is negotiable with the parents. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.