Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575976 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sunnypar:
fluency in spoken English, impeccable skills on the computer
I have a good command of both written and spoken English. I'm also proficient in the application of basic computer applications. Any suggestions as to additional skills to further improve myself will be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
henrixx:
hi bro....i plan on going to schools arnd my vicinity but how do i draft an admirable CV, cos i hve neva been a teacher.
R u in lagos?? If u r then mayb we can arrange to meet but if u r not then I guiess u should pm peeps like 'sunnypar' 'goldendr' 'profgday' etc.. They would b able to help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
Find below the details for the get-together party...

A committe was formed for the planning and organizing..
The committee met at Oshodi Mr Biggs and while the meeting was going on, they were updating the chat group live and some people from the chat group made contributions which was in-turn discussed by the committee ..
Everything was happenning synonymously..at the end these were the conclusions...

1.The get-together was given a theme called "teaching- a way out of unemployment" this theme is subject to modification later.
2. We are to levy ourselves a fee of #2000(two thousand naira) each for the party.
3. Gatecrashers are not allowed as attendance is strictly by invitation which will be mailed to each individual dat has paid the levy of #2000k.(There will be security to stop those without invitation from getting in).
4. Anyone bringing guest would have to pay same levy of #2000 for the guest that is the least amount possible to cater for one person and we wouldn't want to discriminate on that day.
5. The levy is to be paid into an account. please refer to upload
6. The date for the get-together is August 22nd, 2015. 10am its on a Saturday.
7. We are still soliciting for donations both in cash and in kind..(some peeps made little donations tho.. "Chin-chin" and another said she will donate "2crates of malt."We won't mind if "you" donate something as well #smiles# smiley
8. Payment deadline is 7th August, 2015
9. Venue is St. Lawrence Comprehensive College. A small school around command Ipaja. The precise address would be posted soon. The school can be easily accessed fom Meiran , from Iyana-Ipaja , from Abule-Egba, from Ile-Epo, Iju Ishaga, Akute, Ajuwon, Oshodi etc as there is common bus from all those places mentioned ..and the place is just a few buildings away from it.
10. Keep the chat-group alive.

Best Regards,
Upload111
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
@Sunnypar *smiling*...tnx bro...its appreciated
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henrixx(m): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
upload111:

R u in lagos?? If u r then mayb we can arrange to meet but if u r not then I guiess u should pm peeps like 'sunnypar' 'goldendr' 'profgday' etc.. They would b able to help.
i am in lagos, alagbado precisely
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
A reputable Private School with
branches in Arepo, Ogun State and
Palmgrove, Lagos State is currently
seeking to employ suitably qualified
candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Head Teacher (Male or
Female)

Qualifications

A minimum of B.Ed or B.Sc/BA with
PGDE
Minimum of 3 years experience in
same position.
Montessori qualification and
experience is an added advantage.

Application Closing Date

29th April, 2015.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates
should forward their application CV's to: funb2004@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Our Fashion Design department is
looking for an Instructor who is
progressive and enjoys teaching as
equally as learning fashion skills.

The candidate should be an experienced
tailor/dressmaker that can perform the
work of a teacher.

The school is in Onitsha, Anambra
State.

Responsibilities

Preparing and presenting lectures in
the areas of fashion design
principles, cutting and sewing, textile
design, accessory crafting, clothing
in culture, and fashion management.

Developing course outlines and
curriculum.

Evaluating student progress and
facilitating student achievement.

Preparing additional study materials
for learners.

Providing ongoing support, guidance
and advice to learners.

Participating in curriculum and
program reviews.

Liaising with relevant industry
sectors and individuals to continue
to enhance the curriculum.

Job Requirements

The successful candidate should have
the following:

A minimum of 5 years as a sewing
professional

A minimum of 1 year in teaching in
the field of fashion design

A higher education degree in an
applicable area of study

Fluent in English language

El - Shaddai School Of Vocational
Studies

1 Ejezie Lane - Awada, Onitsha
Anambra State, Nigeria

[Off — Anazodo Street by Oraifite rd.]

+234 (0)703 972 3746

Email:
info@elshaddaiinstitute.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Testimonial international school is urgently in need of competent and qualified teacher in following subjects; 1.government and Civic Education 2.commerce,and Account 3.Home Economics 4.English Language.
Interested person should call the following number.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
An IT Company need for immediate employment, a computer instructor. the ideal candidate must be very good in teaching computer application, must be very fluent in English. send your cv to careers@logical-links.com or send your name, phoneno location, age, qualification to 08038478484
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henrixx(m): 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
upload111:

pls send me a pm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
henrixx:
i am in lagos, alagbado precisely

Pm me and let's work something out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henrixx(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
upload111:

Pm me and let's work something out.
sorry sir... Jus watsap me on this line 08027414893 ...ma fone is faulty and cant run my mail
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
Sinmi sincere apologies to the above. quote to confirm that apology has been accepted. Thanks for your patience.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
GoldenDr:
Find below the details for the get-together party...

A committe was formed for the planning and organizing..
The committee met at Oshodi Mr Biggs and while the meeting was going on, they were updating the chat group live and some people from the chat group made contributions which was in-turn discussed by the committee ..
Everything was happenning synonymously..at the end these were the conclusions...

1.The get-together was given a theme called "teaching- a way out of unemployment" this theme is subject to modification later.
2. We are to levy ourselves a fee of #2000(two thousand naira) each for the party.
3. Gatecrashers are not allowed as attendance is strictly by invitation which will be mailed to each individual dat has paid the levy of #2000k.(There will be security to stop those without invitation from getting in).
4. Anyone bringing guest would have to pay same levy of #2000 for the guest that is the least amount possible to cater for one person and we wouldn't want to discriminate on that day.
5. The levy is to be paid into an account. please refer to upload
6. The date for the get-together is August 22nd, 2015. 10am its on a saturday.
7. We are still soliciting for donations both in cash and in kind..(some peeps made little donations tho.. "Chin-chin" and another said she will donate "2crates of malt."We won't mind if "you" donate something as well #smiles# smiley
8. Payment deadline is a week before the date for the party
9. Venue is St. Lawrence Comprehensive College. A small school around command Ipaja. The precise address would be posted soon. The school can be easily accessed fom Meiran , from Iyana-Ipaja , from Abule-Egba, from Ile-Epo, Iju Ishaga, Akute, Ajuwon, Oshodi etc as there is common bus from all those places mentioned ..and the place is just a few buildings away from it.
10. Keep the chat-group alive.

Best Regards,
Upload111

Correction pls payment deadline is on the 7th of august..thanks..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Great job Golden and upload......

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
henrixx:
sorry sir... Jus watsap me on this line 08027414893 ...ma fone is faulty and cant run my mail

Okay wud holla u tomorrow on whatsapp.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pls does anyone have any idea abt Joanah memorial sch at Okota. I submitted my cover letter and cv today and they said they would call me for interview by Friday (tomorrow). Any information abt the written and micro teaching? What of their salary structure for degree holders?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
sad
upload111:

unquote him so that he can effect the change
Correction pls payment deadline is on the 7th of august..thanks..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyoema(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Any one with job info in abuja?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayo20002002: 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you need a project writing assistant on any topic in education or you need to get a project topic approval for your supervisor or perhalp you need help to draw up your questionaire or analysing your research work using any chosen stastistical tool, then contact us on 08028295941.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by jonath0012(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Anyone got test invite from Corona i- teach, taking place tomorrow? Anyway, I'm not attending just wanna know if an other persons got their test invite.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mojysiola(f): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2015
I got the invite but am in Ibadan so I don't think I can make it there.
jonath0012:
Anyone got test invite from Corona i- teach, taking place tomorrow? Anyway, I'm not attending just wanna know if an other persons got their test invite.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
mojysiola:
I got the invite but am in Ibadan so I don't think I can make it there.
why?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2015
artisticallyart:
sad
Hw do I go about dat?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mojysiola(f): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
I havent even paid the 10k... So dont think i can go...quote author=GoldenDr post=32810035]why?[/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
I wrote Eng and maths tests at Joanah memorial sch. They said they will get back to me. Any one wt any idea abt their salary structure for freshers wt B.Sc.?

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
A reputable school located at the Lagos Mainland wants for immediate employment.
SUBJECT TEACHERS
# BUSINESS STUDIES
# CREATIVE ARTS
# MUSIC
# CRK
# GOVERNMENT
# PRINCIPAL
Minimum of 5years exp. IGSCE certificate and knowledge of other foreign exams like SAT<TOEFL etc.
send your CV to headstartprivateschool@hotmail.com or info@headstartprivateschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
CT teacher in a reputable school located at Iri Akari Estate Isolo.IGSCE cert. is an added advantage
send Cv to headstartprivateschool@hotmail.com or info@headstartprivateschool.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Vacancies: School Bus Drivers,
Confidential Secretary

Applications are Requested from
Qualified Candidates for the Following
Positions in a Reputable International
School in Alimosho area of Lagos

Position: School Bus Drivers

Position: Confidential Secretary

How to Apply:

Apply not later than 21 st April 2015 by
sending your CV to jobcurrent1@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
A Government Approved Primary School
in Adiyan, Ogun State Requires:

Position: Primary School Teachers
with competency in any one of these
subjects – PHE., Arts, IRK and English
Language.

Qualification:
B.Sc./B.Ed./NCE/OND with at least
one year teaching experience.

Must reside around Adiyan, Oke-
Aro, Matogbun

How to Apply:

Apply with CV on or before April 21st
2015 to: thetrustschools@gmail.com or
call 08026155078
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Newland Elementary School, Lagos,
Needs the Service of the Following
Personnel:

Position: Accountant

Qualification:
BSc, or B.A/B.Sc. with 3-5 years
post qualification experience. Audit
experience will be an added
advantage.

Required Competency and Work Skills:

Effective use of information system,
instruments and financial reporting
tools in modelling a financial control
environment

Must be mature with good
interpersonal skills

Ability to think rationally and
logically

Must be a highly organized strategic
planner

Strong IT skills

Good technical skills and
understanding of IFRS

Good oral and written
communication skills

How to Apply:

Interested candidates must fill the
application form at our website,
www.newlandschoolng.com and submit
online. Not later than 15th April, 2015.

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: gpercuxionz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.