Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2577796 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please graduates of Geography and Yoruba, who are ready to work in a secondary school at Oshodi axis should forward their CVs to manewumi@yahoo.com. or call 08029528893.

Salary is between 480k to 560k or more depending on requisite qualifications and experience. Interview will take place in 5 days time.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
manie: Please graduates of Geography and Yoruba, who are ready to work in a secondary school at Oshodi axis should forward their CVs to manewumi@yahoo.com. or call 08029528893.

Salary is between 480k to 560k or more depending on requisite qualifications and experience. Interview will take place in 5 days time.

Please pass this information to your friends who are qualified for the job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Lecturers are needed in an event management school. Send CV to teaching@thejobshow.net. Details, call 013428341. Goodluck
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please i need a teaching job. I have Bsc(Ed) Computer Science, Second Class upper.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by go4success(f): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hello everybody.I need a teaching job around Ikorodu.My family just relocated and I look forward to working in a standard school.I am a graduate of English Language. sex:female.I have over four years experience in teaching English language at both primary and secondary level.Thumbs up to everybody who has made an impact on this thread.God bless you all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
go4success: Hello everybody.I need a teaching job around Ikorodu.My family just relocated and I look forward to working in a standard school.I am a graduate of English Language. sex:female.I have over four years experience in teaching English language at both primary and secondary level.Thumbs up to everybody who has made an impact on this thread.God bless you all.

What part of Ikorodu are you, if you are not too far from Agric Bus stop, I have a job opening at Ikorodu. The interview will come up on 20th of August 2014.

if you are interested forward your CV to manewumi@yahoo.com or call 08029528893.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by go4success(f): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
manie:
What part of Ikorodu are you, if you are not too far from Agric Bus stop, I have a job opening at Ikorodu. The interview will come up on 20th of August 2014.
if you are interested forward your CV to manewumi@yahoo.com or call 08029528893.
Thank you sir.My location is Ijede road.I think it's a bit far but I will consider it if the pay is good.I will send you my CV in case you have other openings.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
go4success: Thank you sir.My location is Ijede road.I think it's a bit far but I will consider it if the pay is good.I will send you my CV in case you have other openings.

Ijede is on the extreme end of ikorodu, towards Egbin Thermal station. There are very few job openings in that axis of Ikorodu Town.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by homolhara: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Great job,Am a graduate of Industrial chemistry with a year teaching experience during my nysc nd I need a teaching job around ajah/sangotedo/abijo/awoyaya/lakowe area.thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by go4success(f): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
manie:
Ijede is on the extreme end of ikorodu, towards Egbin Thermal station. There are very few job openings in that axis of Ikorodu Town.
I'm aware of that but I don't mind other areas of Ikorodu but not too far.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olasun4u(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2014
If you need a private/ home teacher call 07067812957. I am a good teacher, I am science incline. Areas around ipaja, egbeda, onipan, shomolu, palmgrove, sango, oju ere is preferable. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mummymax(f): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
manie: Please graduates of Geography and Yoruba, who are ready to work in a secondary school at Oshodi axis should forward their CVs to manewumi@yahoo.com. or call 08029528893.

I am a graduate of Economics Education,looking for teaching job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babyzai(f): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
manie:
A good day to u sir, am a graduate of history and diplomatic studies,second class upper and i stay in ikorodu. Am seriously in need of a teaching job. Am i permitted to send my cv to ur email address
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
go4success: Hello everybody.I need a teaching job around Ikorodu.My family just relocated and I look forward to working in a standard school.I am a graduate of English Language. sex:female.I have over four years experience in teaching English language at both primary and secondary level.Thumbs up to everybody who has made an impact on this thread.God bless you all.
Look at previous post.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
yemibayo: Please i need a teaching job. I have Bsc(Ed) Computer Science, Second Class upper.
Look at previs post.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
olasun4u: If you need a private/ home teacher call 07067812957. I am a good teacher, I am science incline. Areas around ipaja, egbeda, onipan, shomolu, palmgrove, sango, oju ere is preferable. Thanks
look at previous posts.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2014
There is huge problem with Nigerian Graduates, did you bother checking previous post? No, and you just come out and say am.this am that, so so and so experience. CHECK PREVIOUS POST......SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Please, before posting you need a teaching job. Take the time and pain to check peevious post, most job vacancies last 14days.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by addy55: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
manie:

@ addy55, where are you based. Are in Lagos, if yes please forward your CV to manewumi@yahoo.com. Thank you.

CV sent sir, thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2014
A reputable school based in Abuja needs
qualified and creative teachers in:
Creative Teachers
Subjects
* ENGLISH
* MATHEMATICS
* FRENCH
* SCIENCE
Requirements
* Graduate with minimum of 7 years work
experience
* MASTER DEGREE AS ADDED ADVANTAGE
Method of Application
Closing date for application: 19 Aug 2014.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates
should send applications to:
wandimedialtd@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
A reputable school based in Abuja needs qualified and creative teachers in:
Creative Teachers Subjects
* ENGLISH
* MATHEMATICS
* FRENCH
* SCIENCE
Requirements
* Graduate with minimum of 7 years work experience
* MASTER DEGREE AS ADDED ADVANTAGE
Method of Application
Closing date for application: 19 Aug 2014.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send applications to: wandimedialtd@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyinkansolanew(f): 5:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Still vacant. science teachers that can teach chemistry,physics,geography and futhermaths needed at SPRINGLAND SCHOOLS akute ogun state. submit photocopy of credentials. the school opens from 9am and 12noon or call 08034078436,08023170251 or send a mail to.springlandschools@yahoo.com location is strictly considered.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nitane25(f): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2014
Yh
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by coolestboy(m): 9:09am On Aug 09, 2014
manie:

Accommodation is provided by very few employers of labour in Lagos, but schools in Ikorodu, Epe, Badagry and other satellite towns do provide accommodation for the their teachers.
Good morning Mr Emmanuel, just sent u a mail. Kindly assist a brother. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by engroke(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2014
Oyinkansolanew: Still vacant. science teachers that can teach chemistry,physics,geography and futhermaths needed at SPRINGLAND SCHOOLS akute ogun state. submit photocopy of credentials. the school opens from 9am and 12noon or call 08034078436,08023170251 or send a mail to.springlandschools@yahoo.com location is strictly considered.
I would have applied for this but all schools around agbado akute seem not to try when it comes to remuneration they just invest in infrastructure the chicken that lay the golden eggs are neglected.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2014
A friend of mine has another job and has worked half month in his present place(school-teaching Financial Account). He got another job somewhere and is looking for someone to take up the job BUT THEM GO SHARE THE SALARY in his present work place. call-08038159514.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2014
k
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyinkansolanew(f): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
timyoghurt:
I teach chemistry how is the salary like?
Ur location matters
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Oyinkansolanew(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
engroke: I would have applied for this but all schools around agbado akute seem not to try when it comes to remuneration they just invest in infrastructure the chicken that lay the golden eggs are neglected.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by engroke(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oyinkansolanew:
A trial and u would be convinced. U don't hav to judge
I can take both physics n chemistry even maths n further maths if the need be but having been in the system for that area 4 a yle I doubt if they can treat me fine because apart from barachel n greenland I don't know of any school in that region that pay heavily anyway if they double my current pay u may PM me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2014

Point of correction the salary stated if per annum.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
babyzai: A good day to u sir, am a graduate of history and diplomatic studies,second class upper and i stay in ikorodu. Am seriously in need of a teaching job. Am i permitted to send my cv to ur email address

Unfortunately most schools do not offer History as a subject, but you should be able to teach Civics and Govt. You can sent your CV but it will only be in my data base until job openings for Government or Civic studies emerges

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.