Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2580462 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Grande Esprits Academy is recruiting fresh graduates for Trainee teaching positions in the Early Years section.
Vacancies are also available for experienced teachers in the Junior Elementary Section.
Interested applicants should send written application to careers@grande-espritsacademy.com before July 17, 2015.
Please note that applications will be selected from those who live in berger and its environs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Titay..... Please be patient.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ebeeshola: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please check the e-mail address again.....I'm getting failure delivery in my mailbox after sending times without number..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by vickilafab(f): 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
kudos guys..
it been a while

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nesta101(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Good day pals, I'm new here.... Please I need a teaching job around ayobo-iyana-ipaja axis. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Here are d details for the get-together party...
A committee was formed for d planning and organizing..
The committee met at Oshodi mr Biggs and while d meeting
was going on, they were updating the chat group live and
some people from d chat group made contributions which
was in-turn discussed by d committee ..
Everything was happening synonymously..at the end these
were the conclusions...
1.The get-together was given a theme called "teaching- a
way out of unemployment" this theme is subject to
modification later

2. We are to levy ourselves a fee of 2k(two thousand naira)
each for the party

3. Gatecrashers are not allowed as attendance is strictly by
invitation which will be mailed to each individual that has
paid the levy of 2k.(There will b security to stop those
without iv from getting in)

4. Anyone bringing guest would have to pay same levy of 2k for d guest that is d least amount possible to cater for one person n we wouldn't want to discriminate on dat day

5. The levy is to be paid into an account in
first bank

6. The date for the get-together is August 22nd 2015 .10am
its on a Saturday.

7. We are still soliciting for donations both in cash and in
kind..(some peeps made lil donations tho.. "Chin-chin" and
another said she will donate.

"2crates of malt."We won't mind if u donate something as well #smiles#

8. Payment deadline is a week before d date for the party

9. Venue is st Lawrence comprehensive college. A small
school around command ipaja ..d precise address would b
posted soon,. D school can b easily accessed fom Meiran ,
from iyana-ipaja , from abule egba, from ile-epo, etc as
there is command bus from all those places mentioned

..and the place is just a few buildings away from it.
10. Keep the chat-group alive.
signed by
Upload111

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 07, 2015
vickilafab:
hello house. any jobs in port harcourt?
yes, there are schools just go to schools within and around your vicinity.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Ebeeshola:
Please check the e-mail address again.....I'm getting failure delivery in my mailbox after sending times without number..
which of the mail addresses are you referring to.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funminicrown: 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
Any teaching job around Abeokuta, just relocated down there.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by nawebco(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
A new Muslim school in aboru area of iyana-ipaja needs a maths teacher. He/she should reside around iyana-ipaja, aboru, meran area. Send your name, qualification and phone number to 08187256312
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mintayo(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Any teaching job in Ibadan please.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
GoldenDr:
Here are d details for the get-together party...
A committee was formed for d planning and organizing..
The committee met at Oshodi mr Biggs and while d meeting
was going on, they were updating the chat group live and
some people from d chat group made contributions which
was in-turn discussed by d committee ..
Everything was happening synonymously..at the end these
were the conclusions...
1.The get-together was given a theme called "teaching- a
way out of unemployment" this theme is subject to
modification later

2. We are to levy ourselves a fee of 2k(two thousand naira)
each for the party

3. Gatecrashers are not allowed as attendance is strictly by
invitation which will be mailed to each individual that has
paid the levy of 2k.(There will b security to stop those
without iv from getting in)

4. Anyone bringing guest would have to pay same levy of 2k for d guest that is d least amount possible to cater for one person n we wouldn't want to discriminate on dat day

5. The levy is to be paid into an account in
first bank

6. The date for the get-together is August 22nd 2015 .10am
its on a Saturday.

7. We are still soliciting for donations both in cash and in
kind..(some peeps made lil donations tho.. "Chin-chin" and
another said she will donate.

"2crates of malt."We won't mind if u donate something as well #smiles#

8. Payment deadline is a week before d date for the party

9. Venue is st Lawrence comprehensive college. A small
school around command ipaja ..d precise address would b
posted soon,. D school can b easily accessed fom Meiran ,
from iyana-ipaja , from abule egba, from ile-epo, etc as
there is command bus from all those places mentioned

..and the place is just a few buildings away from it.
10. Keep the chat-group alive.
signed by
Upload111
Goldendoctor I hail,ur attentn is needed in the whatsapp group.some pple made suggestns dat the get-together be toll free for many to attend
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by takleboy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
utchvikky:
Goldendoctor I hail,ur attentn is needed in the whatsapp group.some pple made suggestns dat the get-together be toll free for many to attend
Why should it be toll free, is it a carnival?. You should better be conscious of that, this is lagos ooo
Although i am not part of the stuff because i am not a teacher but i have been following the forum sa.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adenaicky(f): 8:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
The details of the get together's been noted sir.this is my whatsapp no for the group chat concerning it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Adenaicky:
The details of the get together's been noted sir.this is my whatsapp no for the group chat concerning it.
Ma'am, Please remove your contact to avoid unsolicited messages. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
[b][/b]Feedback o!!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gosh I have missed this thread...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Please anyone dat is having probs reaching me ,pls do try going thru "golden dr" and for those posting ur fone numbers..it aint d best o, hence d reason for pm.
@adenaike I got ur number via "golden dr" but I wud need ur whatsapp Id n email add.
@artiscally thanks for d mention in reference to xtfield..
@xtfield pls pm me so I can add u to d group ,there u wud have all d details u need..

@all now lemme get to d whatsapp group n sort out some peeps dat r querrying d levy. pls I dint suggest d party .it was an anonimous decision..every detail u see posted there by golden dr was deliberated upon at a round table with social media follow up from d whatsapp group.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Recruitment Notice!

LEADS ACADEMY is an Educational centre poised
with the vision of solving the problem of shortfall,
lack of quality standards and incessant failures in
Africa and Nigerian Educational Sector. We train,
teach, empower, counsel and instill discipline into our
students. Also we raise young Leaders with sustainable
Leadership Quality.

We are recruiting for Subject Instructors in
Mathematics,
English language,
chemistry,
physics,
Economics,
Biology,
commerce,
Financial Accounting

Qualifications:
Graduate with Degree, NCE, OND, HND.
Interested Applicants should forward their
application/CV to this email: akinsanmiseyi@gmail.com.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for
interview. The centre will officially open for services By Monday13th July, 2015.
Time : 3:00 pm week days and 9:00am saturdays.
Venue: Avec International school, Emere, Camp,
Abeokuta.
Our salaries are attractive and we esteem our
instructors.

For enquires call: 07064207398
Thanks,

signed
Akinsanmi Seyi Samuel
Administrator: LEADS Academy...

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
I dropped my cv in some schools in my vicinity last vacation. I'm hopeful that i would be called during dis long vacation for assessment but i have no idea what to expect in the written test for secondary schools. Pls any suggestion?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by karkinase(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Plz, who has any link to any Tutorial centre around surulere for science based courses since schools nw wuld be goin on a long vacation. Thnks in anticipation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Take up the last WAEC question in the subject you intend teaching, do a lot of reading as regards currents affairs,elementary mathematics and English language plus pick three topics in your chosen subject and ensure you dissect them when called upon for micro-teaching.
It is a suggestion and the school may choose to use a different method, but be prepared.
uglychick:
I dropped my cv in some schools in my vicinity last vacation. I'm hopeful that i would be called during dis long vacation for assessment but i have no idea what to expect in the written test for secondary schools. Pls any suggestion?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
GoldenDr:
Take up the last WAEC question in the subject you intend teaching, do a lot of reading as regards currents affairs,elementary mathematics and English language plus pick three topics in your chosen subject and ensure you dissect them when called upon for micro-teaching.
It is a suggestion and the school may choose to use a different method, but be prepared.
thanks a lot. You are God sent

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dayo20002002: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
[/color][color=#990000]If you need topic on education project either NCE, BEd, PGDE,MEd or you need assistance of education materials or need us to write the project or any guidance regarding the analysis of your questionnaire using any statistical tool. (Percentage count, chi square, standard deviation, variance, mean, t-test, Z-test, regression analysis etc)Contact 08028295941 or BBM 33033C2B or dayo20002002@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
uglychick:
thanks a lot. You are God sent
that is why his is the doctor.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
karkinase:
Plz, who has any link to any Tutorial centre around surulere for science based courses since schools nw wuld be goin on a long vacation. Thnks in anticipation.
As for link, I do not know of any but it would be nice if you drop your CV in tutorial center of your choice in lere.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hi everyone, am new here and I don't mind getting a teaching job that will pay well anywhere around Lagos mainland. I can teach Biology and Agricultural Science very well. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by karkinase(m): 5:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Thnks @ sunnypar... wuld c 2 dat...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 8:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello house....there is vacancies for teachers @ Royal Diamond School, Gardol street off inuobimi, oyemekun road off college road ogba lagos if u are around there, u can check it out or tell a friend. Good luck!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by PeyButtons(f): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2015
@upload....who is oshofree wey go shout 4 party if dem no see food chop No problem....I reserve my comments!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Pls house who knows tehilah school @ lekki?hwz there pay nd anythng abt da school cos they sent me an invite.pls its urgent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.