Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2579677 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
avicky:

Yes o, na me talk am. They are not fake. So real. I wish everyone still job hunting best of luck.
cool
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
avicky:

Evathyst, biko give a range o. Like 35 to 50
Place value on yourself and suit up or dress corparatel because you will be addressed acc to how u are dressed. Bon chance.

Okay.
See HR Practitioner!!!!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2015
artisticallyart:
Vacancy exist for the position of Account teacher at The Total Child School ,Dada Alaja, Owode road,Ogun state. To apply call 08112819321.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 01, 2015
artisticallyart:
Vacancy exist for the position of Classroom Teacher at Springfield Schools, 30 Harold Wilson Drive, Borikiri Port Harcourt.
Qualifications: STRICTLY Education qualifications (B.Ed or NCE) and minimum of 2 years teaching Experience.
Apply to:
The Head Teacher,
Springfield Schools,
30 Harold Wilson Drive
Borikiri, Port Harcourt.
Or ralphonari@gmail.com
Applicants living within Town and Borikiri axis of Port Harcourt will be given preference.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
08164628077 This is principal of weasley internaltional. School's number, anybody around eleyele , ibadan should try this out . He called me for interview in mathematic and physics but am not sure I can take teaching job in ologuneru.. Its far from main road . Best of luck guys . Don't mind the way I composed this , sleep typing but can't sleep without dropping this here. Jah bless
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 01, 2015
CaptainDo:
RE-INVIATATION TO CHIEF DELE, VICDAYLE RESOURCES AND KRISTA-BAL INTERVIEWS
Hi colleagues, I am involved in the three.
Interestingly, I live at IJESHA opposite CHIEF DELE GROUP OF SCHOOLS. CHIEF DELE I guess is the owner of DELE COLLEGE and DELE NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL located at 61/63 MARTINS STREET, IJESHA. It is a new school still under construction. You are going to be the first set of staff; do not worry, your selection is certain. DESCRIPTION- stop at CELE BUS STOP or IJESHA STOP and take keke or byke going to IJESHA MARKET. From IJESHA MARKET walk down as if you are going to PAKO AGUDA. You will see MRS FILLING STATION. The school is at the back of the FILLING STATION. (if you don’t have money for direct byke). If you are coming from SURULERE-PAKO-AGUDA, you will stop at the MRS FILLING STATION before IJESHA MARKET.

I was at VICDAYLE RESOURCES on FRIDAY but the boss as I understood was not on seat. He went out to source for clients. The place is a one-room office demarcated into two in that plaza at 25 Osolo way, Ajao Estate. Take bus going to AIRPORT ROAD and stop at 7&8 BUS STOP. I think they have clients but not sure if they can attract the likes of CORONA, DOWEN, CRC etc.

As for KRISTA-BAL, to hell with them. I wasted a whole day writing lesson note and basic teaching principles. Maybe, they expect me to spend another day to come and write on my area of specialization. Then another day for micro-teaching. Another day for negotiation. And after that, they will pay me less than 30k. Those teachers there do not look like people who earn more than 30k.
His eating cool doh now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2015
GoldenDr:
it still openQualified and Suitable Teachers are needed to
apply
on dis subject Maths, physics,
chemistry,Account ,
Agric Sc , Geography , C.r.s ,Yoruba , Civic ,
Government and Computer at KING'S COLLEGE
OWODE
in ogun state. QUALIFICATIONS AND
REQUIREMENTS: 1) Minimum of
NCE /O.N.D/ HND / B.Ed /B.SC /B.A/ M.SC in a
relevant
field
2) Must be hard working, diligent and
trustworthy
3) Must have a good command of English
4) The ability to work with little or no
supervision and good communication skill is
required
PREFERRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE 1 - 3 YEARS
ACCOMMODATION is available for long distance
applicant. communication.communicator@yahoo.co.uk or communication.communicator@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2015
To those competent graduates (BSc/HND) and NCE/ND holders who may interested in teaching in newly established private school around Abule Onigbagbo, Ikeja, Lagos. the school has both primary and secondary section. The following are some of the vacances available:
1. The Principal
2. vice principal ( Admin & Academy)
3. Head of Teachers
4. Account clerks
5. All subject class teachers
6. Primary teachers and Assistant - teachers
7. Bursar
8. Secratary
9. Computer operators
10. Librarian
11. Store keeper
12. Cleaners
13. Nanis
14. Drivers
15. Securities
16. Nurses (Qualified and Experienced)

The Principal must have 2nd degree with B.Ed or PGDE and atleast five years experience in the similar office.
V.P, Bursar, and Librarian have 1st degree (B.Ed) or BSc with post graduation
Computer operator, Store keeper and Secretary must have atleast NCE/OND
Cleaners, Securities and Nanis must have atleast SSCE
All subject teachers for secondary section must have a minimum BSc/HND relating to the position applied for.
Primary teachers must have atleast NCE/OND

To apply: send your CVs to; send4abdul@yahoo.com with the position applying for as the subject of email.
or text; Name, Position, Address, and Qualification to 08060983453. pls do not call the number, except for futher enquiries.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 01, 2015
upload111:
Avicky u re-posted dis sometime ago....

artisticallyart: A British Curriculum based
International Secondary and A' Level School
seeks to recruit experienced Professionals for
teaching appointments in the following subjects:
Job Location: Lagos Mainland
1.) Business Studies/Commerce
2.) French Language
3.) Information and Communication Technology
4.) Geography
5.) Mathematics/Further Mathematics
6.) Laboratory Assistants
7.) House Masters/Mistresses
Qualifications
A Bachelors / Educational degree in the relevant
discipline with minimum of (5) years
cognate experience. IGCSE and Checkpoint
tutorship experience will be an added
advantage.
Renumeration
Very Attractive
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2014
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their current
resumes and applications with photocopies
of credentials to:
schoolrecruitment1415@gmail.com

Any idea the name of the school
See boss
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 01, 2015
pheighty:
Hello fellas, you guys are really doing a wonderful job here. please has anyone attended an interview at royal treasure junior school at Lekki? I was invited for an interview and was not told the position. I can not even remember when I applyed. Pleaseeeeeee I need an idea on what to expect.
E done they no be today.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2015
GoldenDr:
1. Play group/Pre-School Head Teacher
2. Playgroup /Pre-School Teachers
3. Playgroup/Pre-School Asst. Teachers
submit resume via mail to: schlvacancy14@gamil.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author cryauthor=nanalady post=27024093]Please..any teaching vacancy in jos?[/quote]
More active on TV/movies now
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Ejiod:
A school at Oju ore Ota Ogun state is in need of a science and art teacher.Pls call this number 08136474244 .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Massive001:
Oxboard comprehensive college,
50/52 Candos road,
Unity bus stop,
Baruwa,
Ipaja,
Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2015
This is a follow up to my post above as regards salaries of teachers in "specific location".
Negotiation is key to getting the needed salary, although preference is given to B.ed gradutes because that is their terrain. More often that not, they are paid the same with other degree holders. A "few"schools pay them a little above other degree holders.

P.S. Schools that are starting CANNOT pay you the needed salary. Some would increase your salary as the number of pupils increase, though there are exceptions especially for schools in highbrow areas and A'level or sixth form schools.
Spot on!!!!!!!!

1. Ikorodu- Bayoku 15k-22k(Likewise in Uwelu, Barrack and after the Airforce barracks in Benin, Edo State).
2. Bariga- Somolu 28-30k depending on your qualifications;
3. Festac & Apapa- 45-65k depending on your qualifications;
4. Lekki-80k- 95k depending on your experiences, professional certifications and qualifications;
5. Gbagada-50k depending on qualifications;
6. Anthony- 50k depending on the school and location experience counts a lot;
7. Akute-Ajuwon Axis- 35-45k depending on the location, qualification and experience. Most of them usually have high turnover of teacher.... that leaves much to be desire (visit some post on pages 1-23).
8. Ipaja- 30-40k depending on location, qualification and experience... some are ready to give you accommodation.
9. Ayobo along Redemption camp-18k-28k(Not all schools in that location would pay such)
10. Jabi(Abuja)- it depends on the school & location.

I also sympathise with school owners because they spend a lot, the reason they set up the business is to provide services at acceptable profit and reduce cost to the bearest minimum.

WARNING: This is not to say that you cannot bargain below or above the stated figures above. I STRONGLY advice you do your findings so as to ascertain what is obtainable in the location above.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 01, 2015
Sexychristeen:
Pls am a graduate in Accounting education, i ve no experience apart from where i had my Youth service (which was in a school) pls help me with a school dat does not really require much experience. I stay in Festac, Lagos.

Thank you
She is smiling at Osborne Estate in Ikoyi
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 01, 2015
chrisdenis01:
I also have 3years teaching experience and CIE(cambridge international examination)..

Funpeter, this oga can help with CIE
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 01, 2015
eximiousnation:
Hello all,

For those interested in handling tutorial classes/lessons, please send a CV or your details to eximiousacademy@gmail.com.

There are also opportunities for private/home tutoring.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2015
artisticallyart:
By Prof. Gday
GUIDE ON WRITING A LESSON NOTE.

TEACHER:MR GDAY
SCHOOL: ARSENAL SEC SCHL,LONDON.
SUBJECT:COMPUTER SCIENCE
TOPIC:DATA BASE
SUB TOPIC: TYPES OF DATABASE
CLASS:SS1
PEROD: 4TH or Either SINGLE OR DOUBLE
DATE:17AD
DURATION:40MIN
AV.AGE OF THE LEARNER:12-14 YEARS OLD
INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS USED: SLIDE,LAPTOP,MAGNETIC BOARD.
REFERENCE MATERIALS USED:COMPUTER FOR SMART BRAINS BY PROF GDAY. 2014. NAIRALAND PUBLISHER LTD

Teaching Objectives: By the end of the lesson the students should be able to:
1. Define database,
2. Explain different types of database
3. Explain advantages and disadvantages of each type of database
4. List the importance of database.

Previous Knowledge: The students had been taught application software in the previous class.

Content:
1. Definition of Database
2. Types:Manual,Digital etc
3. Disadvantages

Presentation: The teacher introduced the topic of the lesson by leading the class in giving the definition of database.

Step 1: types of database

Step 2: disadvantages

Step 3: advantages

Step 4: the importance

Summary of the lesson

Evaluation:

Assignment:

N.B: This can be used for either primary or Secondary school lesson plan.
This is outdated says 2str8.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2015
artisticallyart:
Blossom Rose incorporated
Our clients, a Government approved School is in need of a suitable candidate for this positions
1. Geography
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
4. Biology
5. Economics
6. Account
7. Business Studies
8. Basic Science
9. Basic Technology
10. Woodwork
11. Technical drawing
12. C.R.S
13. English
14. Mathematics
15. Yoruba
16. P.H.E
17. Commerce
18. Agricultural science
19. Fine Art
20. History
21. Government
22. Civic education/Social studies

Responsibilities:
• The teacher enhances inter-personal relationship among the students
• The teacher uses the curriculum, and current research based instructional practices to develop interdisciplinary units of instruction that meet both the group and individual needs of students
• The teacher is responsible for maintaining an on-going dialogue with other specially teachers and coordinating curriculum integration and implementation with these teachers
• The teacher works with students of various abilities assigned the classroom, including those with learning differences as diagnosed
• The teacher may be required to participate in meetings, training, and planning cooperatives to fully meet each child’s needs
• The teacher uses various assessment tools/strategies such as observations, children’s work samples, etc. to help make instructional decisions for individual students.

Qualifications:
• Only professionally trained teachers (BSc.Ed, B. Ed, PGDE, NCE, M. Ed, ).
• Preferably, candidates should be resident around Oshodi, Isolo, Ajao, Gbagada, Yaba environs
• 2 years experience
APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD CV TO blossomroseincorporated@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 01, 2015
We need a cultural and creative art,computer and TD teachers send
ur cv to atundeola2020@yahoo.com
Asap
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 01, 2015
tenderlyme:
Hi all am a graduate of french lang b.ed I live at Akute am in need of either part time/private tutor job believe me I hv checked schools around d area to no avail so pls I really need help pls
Fashionister
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:
If u stay around AJEGUNLE APAPA area, den ds information is for u. I got a confidential report from a gud frnd dt a vacancy exist @ Highstone college which is around Awodi-ora area in Ajegnle-Apapa. Post: Chemistry Teacher.

2- Another vacancy exist @ Dorcas Mem College still in dt Awodi-ora area of Ajegnle-Apapa. Position: Yoruba Teacher.

3- Vacancies exist @ Queen Care group of schools. Opaleye Street, around Okoya area in Ajegnle-Apapa. Position: Chemistry, Physics, English, Literature nd Govt. For more info on d above vacancies, plz call visiting Prof on 08135138440. Baba abeg no vex o, anyhow anyhow, man must wack.

'Even if our Govt abandons us, we wldnt abandon ourselves'. Anytime I read job updates from GoldenDr, Artisticallyart, Dovequeen, Givemejoy, ProfGday, nd our other indefatigable correspondents, I feel lyk there's still hope in ds country. Abeg make all of una never vex 4 me, I never still get my bearing. wink

Odunharry, u'r doing a yeoman's job Sir. Sister Ofumaria, U'r highly recognised Ma. together we'll take ds thread to d promise land
Whatever happen to this?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2015
kween911:
This is unfair so dia is nobody who has info abt teaching vacancies in ilorin ..... I noticed dis thread is only meant for lagos peeps ..........*walking away
Just checking up on you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2015
oluemmakay:
Any school in need of a Part-time Phonics Teacher within Lagos metropolis should be please call 08130086105. Thank you.
See another Oga!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 01, 2015
Toeyean1507:
Raskytexas...........this is the thread to be
Where have you been? Fighting on Annie idibia thread.....
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 01, 2015
CAVEAT EMPTOR
This is to notify Nairalanders and the the general public that advertisement on this thread have not been investigated or found available, these includes the websites, e-mails or any other mail address. Intending readers, guest (on this thread), clients, customer's and applicants should endeavour to ascertain or determine their availability and authenticity before entering into any transaction with the advertiser. Artisticallyart will not be responsible or liable for any transaction based on these adverts.
Thank you for your usual co-operation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2015
CaptainDo:
I do not know why you are teaching? Whatever reason(s) that brought you into this profession, I believe you deserve a good pay. Some of us receive 10k-40k, others 50k-70k, others 80k-120, others 130k-150k and others 150k-k's. All these categories of remunerations are available but you need few things to get a good one.
1. Determination and Focus- be determined and focused. Start somewhere and aim/target big. I started teaching job with 10k.
2. Be unique- Do not always do your things as usual. I could remember I payed for website hosting in August and put the website in my CV. It gave edge over others. I wrote a novel which I showed the manuscript to my interviewer.
3. Take Risk-Leave your comfort zone and try new things. I was teaching in Mainland-from 10k to 16k to 38k and 100k(Lekki) after a month 20k added(120k now). But how many of us can abandon 2 months salary of 38k(76k) to pursue an unsure job? Yes, I did it when my employer wanted to use it to hold me .
Leave your comfort zone- there are schools here in Lekki, Ikoyi, VI, Ajah that you can fit in perfectly into. The School that is paying me 120k just started with 14 students.
Here is his story.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 01, 2015
utchvikky:
location please?
lol see her
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2015
Trachea: 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013

I am not surprised at the kind of response this thread has generated( so little). It only points to the kind of attitude nigerians show towards teaching. Everybody has this pipe dream of working in an oil coy or bank or multinational. I work in an international school and i must tell you that the op is not exaggerating. My take home is over 200k monthly and i have accomodation. some of my colleagues earn as much as 300-400k. A friend of mine just got a job as a vice principal for 750k in a new school. So instead of wasting away pounding the streets of lagos or ph, its better to start early and make something of yourself. @OP can we contact?

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 01, 2015
ravensckar:
It all depends on the kind of Post-graduate you want, the nature of your job & it's flexibility, and what you intend to do with the certificate i.e Whether you need it for promotion at work, or in furtherance of your career in Education. Below are some factors you should cogitate on before making your decision:
1- For a sound and qualitative Post-graduate studies in Education, I recommend UNILAG. They do really have time for their PG students and will lecture you extensively. But their tuition fee for PG is quite expensive coupled with the fact that it's close to everyday lectures. So, if your work wouldn't afford you a flexible timetable, don't go close to obtaining their PG form.
2- LASU: Well, their PG is not as qualitative as that of UNILAG. But on a fairer note, they ain't that bad. Also, just like UNILAG, it's quite expensive coupled with some hidden charges(U know what I mean na). With respect to attendance at lectures, you can easily manipulate things to favour yourself but that will cost you something sha.
3- NOUN: that one na yeye school to the core. They won't teach you anything reasonable cos classes don't always hold. Most of their lecture materials are online stuff which means one can study at the comfort of one's home which most times doesn't work out. The advantage is that if your work wouldn't avail you enough time, yet you need that PG cert, den Open Univ is the right place.

Note: The above assertions are my personal opinions which are borne out of many years of extensive consultations. No be play-play o, I get pple wey dey do am o.
Prof
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2015
It was Sam's 21st birthday eve, & his 3 best friends promised to surprise him with the best gift ever on the morning of his birthday.. Sam went to bed Eager.

The next morning, still sleeping quietly.. there was a knock on Sam's door.. with his three friends holding 3 large boxes each. One had a plasma TV, the 2nd had a Computer and the third had a box filled with shoes.

What does he open first?

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.