Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575833 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by exclusive96(f): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Golden dr, good afternoon thanks for the good work. Is the school WILLING to provide accommodation? I can teach English effectively and I need a change in scenery but I live close to Sango
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
A private nursery & primary school at Ajah, Lagos, needs experienced candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
1. Computer Education Teacher
2.) Math & Basic Science Teacher
3. English Teacher
4.) Sport Teacher/PHE Teacher
5.) Trained Nursery Teacher
6.) Administrator Cum Class Teacher
Requirements
First Degree preferred, NCE minimum
Only Candidates located at AJAH or Willing to move to Ajak need apply.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: Emeka Uwaezuoke at:
largeheart1593@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
exclusive96:
Golden dr, good afternoon thanks for the good work. Is the school WILLING to provide accommodation? I can teach English effectively and I need a change in scenery but I live close to Sango

which school are you refering to.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
Richbay Polytechnic, Ire-Ekiti, invites applications from suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lecturer
Department: Accountancy
Qualification and Experience
B.Sc., M.Sc., BA, with cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application with curriculum vitae with photocopies of credentials enclosed to:
The Board Secretary,
P.O. Box 1714,
Ado-Ekiti,
Ekiti State.
Or
Forward your CV and credentials to:
richbay_polytechnic@yahoo.com ,
richbaypoly@gmail.com
For further Enquiries call: 08024903000, 08033294717

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Richbay Polytechnic, Ire-Ekiti, invites applications from suitably and qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: HOD: Senior Lecturer
Department: Accountancy
M.Sc., MBA, B.Sc.. ICAN with cognate experience for HOD in accounting.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application with curriculum vitae with photocopies of credentials enclosed to:
The Board Secretary,
P.O. Box 1714,
Ado-Ekiti,
Ekiti State.
Or
Forward your CV and credentials to:
richbay_polytechnic@yahoo.com ,
richbaypoly@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mojiluvbola(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please, can someone help me with a teaching job around Agege axis in Lagos? Am a graduate of Health Education with five years teaching experience.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by exclusive96(f): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
GoldenDr:
Private Nursery & Primary school at Ajah, Lagos, needs experienced candidates to fill the following vacant positions:

1. Computer Education Teacher

2. Mathematics & Basic Science Teacher

3. English Teacher

4. Sport Teacher/PHE Teacher

5.) Trained Nursery Teacher

6. Administrator Cum Class Teacher

Requirements
First Degree preferred, NCE minimum
Only Candidates located at AJAH or WILLING to move to Ajah need apply.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2016.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: Emeka Uwaezuoke at:
largeheart1593@yahoo.com
This one forgot to quote it
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
A reputable publishing company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Language Teacher
Job Description
The qualified candidate will be responsible for writing "English Reader" for primary schools in Nigeria.
Requirements/Qualifications
B.Ed/HND in English Language or equivalent
Candidate must be a prolific writer and Interested in Children Education
Interested candidate should have a good knowledge of English Language curriculum in Nigeria
Candidate should possess a minimum of 3 years experience in early childhood education.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to:
keneoglobal@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mojiluvbola(f): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thanks, am new DAT was why
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by beacon02(m): 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Arinkristy:
@beacon, am interested o, i stay in agric.
mail me
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by doubleportion: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=Senatorbee post=42944281]Just returning from JOB HUNTING now, serve my C.V to various schools in my area @ sango otta.
The funniest part was that one of the school said they pay graduate 12k per month. Fear grip me, the money no even reach Okada to and fro for a complete month. Please if you have any other idea of teaching job in sango Otta pls alert me. I hold a B.Sc (Ed) in Political Science

NOTE:
English
Mathematics
Physics
Teachers are needed presently at Jacobs model school, J
https://www.nairaland.com/jobs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babawere(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Senatorbee:
Just returning from JOB HUNTING now, serve my C.V to various schools in my area @ sango otta.
The funniest part was that one of the school said they pay graduate 12k per month. Fear grip me, the money no even reach Okada to and fro for a complete month. Please if you have any other idea of teaching job in sango Otta pls alert me. I hold a B.Sc (Ed) in Political Science

NOTE:
English
Mathematics
Physics
Teachers are needed presently at Jacobs model school, Joju Maltina sango otta.
Submit ur C.V and application directly dere @ the school

Bros I did just like u, went to almost 6 schools in ota to drop my cv around early January, but none has contacted me till date, but just as upload111 said, moving out of our comfort zone ll do the magic....My thirst for teaching notwithstanding

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by doubleportion: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
henry99:
a physics teacher is needed at oloye comprehensive college located at orile iganmu.....pay is 30k...contact me if u are interested!!!
your contact details pls!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Amaragold(f): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
pls i need teaching job in port harcourt,tnx
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
by Ladyp8: 10:06am
For those looking for teaching job in a Primary school around Ejigbo/Idimu area, call me on 08162241504 or add up: 25A002FE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Richbay Polytechnic, Ire-Ekiti, invites applications from suitably and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Qualified and Experienced Teacher

School: Nur/Primary School

B.Ed., NCE, OND with cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2016.

Method of Application
The Board Secretary,
P.O. Box 1714,
Ado-Ekiti,
Ekiti State.
Or
Forward your CV and credentials to: richbay_polytechnic@yahoo.com , richbaypoly@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Richbay Polytechnic, Ire-Ekiti, invites applications from suitably and qualified candidates to fill the Non Academic Staff position below:

Job Title: ICT Assistant

OND, or its equivalent, NCE, SSCE, with cognate experience.
Applicants with ICT certification is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2016.

Method of Application
The Board Secretary,
P.O. Box 1714,
Ado-Ekiti,
Ekiti State.
Or
Forward your CV and credentials to: richbay_polytechnic@yahoo.com , richbaypoly@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Redomi:
I will be leaving my current place of work by March end to start a poultry work.
If there is anyone interested in taking Yorùbá language, contact me.

Are you the owner of the poultry?

Or you want to resign to pick up a job as an employee in a poultry?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Alibesamuel: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Op with Nce are we sure of the job when we get to those places, because i can't afford spending my morning 4 TF and later everything will end up in story.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by wellsaid(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=GoldenDr post=42965500][/quote]

Pls how much do schools like Dalos College pay BSc holder?

And other schools in ota like ..

The Ambassadors
The Bells
Adedokun International Schools
Jacobs High School
Ota Total Academy
Grait International School
Leadwell Academy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Redomi(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
manie:

Are you the owner of the poultry?

Or you want to resign to pick up a job as an employee in a poultry?
I want to establish my own poultry farm. Thank you sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't know, but refer to sunnypar's salary scale.
wellsaid:

Pls how much do schools like Dalos College pay BSc holder?

And other schools in ota like ..

The Ambassadors
The Bells
Adedokun International Schools
Jacobs High School
Ota Total Academy
Grait International School
Leadwell Academy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alakara(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Redomi:
start this Feb b4 march
u can start with pullet or broiler doc and brood did Feb so by march wen u resign u will have like 4 weeks old bird.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Redomi:

That is great. I hope you are well grounded in the theoretical, practical and technical knowledge of the poultry business.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 3:33am On Feb 18, 2016
alakara:

start this Feb b4 march
u can start with pullet or broiler doc and brood did Feb so by march wen u resign u will have like 4 weeks old bird.

Like how much will one need to start this business, if one is looking at a minimum additional income of 500k per annum.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2016
alakara:

start this Feb b4 march
Like how much?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by funkyglitz: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
hello house,please my friend is in need of a teaching job in aba and my humble self is in need of teaching job in portharcourt...
any info at all will be helpful. tnx
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
manie:

That is great. I hope you are well grounded in the theoretical, practical and technical knowledge of the poultry business.
That's the major point. Especially the administration of right dosage of vaccine at the right time.
To venture into Poultry biz, the first is to acquire the right knowledge, if one cannot, then employ an experienced attendant.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OluchiDelly: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
manie:

Like how much will one need to start this business, if one is looking at a minimum additional income of 500k per annum.
With this target of 500k income, you need to start "very big". I know you have a very big heart.
Check the link below to see someone who is starting big.

https://www.nairaland.com/2889443/total-cost-required-start-new

GoldenDr:
Like how much?
It depends on how you want to start. Check the link also.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by alakara(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
manie:

start small and build overtime.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sekzy99(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Teachers are needed at soundhope private academy baruwa ipaja. (Lit in eng, home econs/food n nut,) drivers and sales person are needed in the school

(1) (2) (3) ... (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.