Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2576713 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Miatha(f): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2016
Larry37:

Go drop your cv and applications at Do-estdot schools and Doregos Private Academy.....ASAP!
Pls. is Doregos recruiting at the moment and do u have any idea of their salary package? thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by liricaliblunt(f): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Larry37:

Go drop your cv and applications at Do-estdot schools and Doregos Private Academy.....ASAP!
Please I already applied to Do-esdot, when their vacancy was circulating online but yet to hear anything from them. Please do u know if their interview has been conducted already
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Xtfield(m): 7:25am On Aug 30, 2016
Teachers required at CHRISTFIELD PRIVATE SCHOOL, ADO EKITI

SUBJECTS: Computer Studies, Yoruba, Mathematics, Business Studies
QUALIFICATIONS: HND/BSC/BA/B.ED. NCE may be considered for Yoruba
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Send CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com or bring it in person to the school. Call 08109919966 for more information. Successful applicants are expected to resume work on 15th September, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by permanentgrace(m): 7:44am On Aug 30, 2016
Mpyaw:

blah blah blah you will soon get a job
Oga, i PMed you but yet to get your response.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by oneluvs: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2016
Dezihop:
Management Education and Training Limited is a company in the international education industry.

We are currently in search of qualified candidates as our Mathematics and English Teachers for our office loactions in Ikeja, Lekki, Ikorodu and Festac.

Job Title: Mathematics and English Teachers

Job Description

Candidate will be responsible for teaching the SAT, GRE AND GMAT Classes.

Interested Candidates Should send their CV to metlimitedjobs@gmail.com

Please indicate your location( ie Ikeja, Lekki, Festac, Ikorodu) and Area( ie Maths / English) of interest in the subject area of your mail.

Check ur mail
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Miatha:

Thanks for your advice, that is not bad too. but pls advise me on how the easiest way to penetrate thanks. Was it in the one in Agbado you taught?
Yeah I taught @ d agbado sch. As per penetrating, just go submit ur spplixation , if there is an opening, they sure will put a call acrosd
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by olumighty24: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2016
A Physics teacher is urgently needed in a highly reputable secondary school at Ijoko.
QUALIFICATIONS: HND/B.sc.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Call 07037086962, 08099999431on or before 09/09/2016.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Ssheun:
Pls,who else here got the invite from ADEDOKUN? Who knows their pay range cos i'll be sneaking out of work to attend. I dont want to get into trouble cos of something that's not worth it fa
grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Larry37(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2016
liricaliblunt:

Please I already applied to Do-esdot, when their vacancy was circulating online but yet to hear anything from them. Please do u know if their interview has been conducted already
Nope.......search for this moniker Cuxionz
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Rotimiseyi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2016
Psittacus:
Well done house, pls if you know of any teaching job In ilorin with good working condition, kindly help a brother
Good to see you here. I've been here since and I never see anyone post anything about Ilorin. I'm also in Ilorin and I need a teaching job as well. Try to submit your cv in schools around you. They may start recruiting soon. Take care
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mlegend(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
liricaliblunt:

yes the interview was conducted yesterday
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Psittacus(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2016
Rotimiseyi:

Good to see you here. I've been here since and I never see anyone post anything about Ilorin. I'm also in Ilorin and I need a teaching job as well. Try to submit your cv in schools around you. They may start recruiting soon. Take care
thank you sir, I will move around and submit My CV.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OreofeeOluwa(f): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
zealousB:

okay bro
hi zealousB.did you go for the interview at adedokun? have you heard from them yet?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gungab(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ninilowo:
Oh, that's a bit far sir. It's for pple around Sango-ota. Thanks

I base in sango ota,Which school around here is recruiting, please quote me ASAP
thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by BlissfulJeff(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
pls i urgently need a good school that pays well within benin environ,i studied bsc.ed political science and public administration with an MBA.pls hlp a broda out.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Omobahardex(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ssheun:
Pls,who else here got the invite from ADEDOKUN? Who knows their pay range cos i'll be sneaking out of work to attend. I dont want to get into trouble cos of something that's not worth it fa

I was invited as well... bt don't know d scale of their payment
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
gungab:

I base in sango ota,Which school around here is recruiting, please quote me ASAP
thanks
Go to the Ambassadors at Oju Ore and drop ur CV. They are recruiting for their new Junior secondary school near General Hospital. I wish u all the best brother.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zealousB(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
hi zealousB.did you go for the interview at adedokun? have you heard from them yet?

yea i did go but it turned out my subject wasnt on the list of those they wanted.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Omobahardex:

I was invited as well... bt don't know d scale of their payment
What did you apply for? Did you honour the invitation?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by liricaliblunt(f): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Mlegend:
yes the interview was conducted yesterday
Thanks. Where is the school located seff?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by liricaliblunt(f): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
Larry37:

Nope.......search for this moniker Cuxionz
OK. Thank you
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 5:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
zealousB:

yea i did go but it turned out my subject wasnt on the list of those they wanted.
How are you my brother. Hope you had a nice trip back to ur base. Don't worry, there's always another time.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by zealousB(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ninilowo:
How are you my brother. Hope you had a nice trip back to ur base. Don't worry, there's always another time.

Yes I did Sir.Thanks for The kind Gestures .
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Omobahardex(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ninilowo:
What did you apply for? Did you honour the invitation?

I applied for account teacher and d interview is tomorrow bt presently I'm nt in Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by gungab(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ninilowo:
Go to the Ambassadors at Oju Ore and drop ur CV. They are recruiting for their new Junior secondary school near General Hospital. I wish u all the best brother.

thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ssheun: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ninilowo:
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ssheun: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
@Ninilowo-New junior school ke? Does that mean they have a new site for JSS? Pls,be clear
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ssheun:
@Ninilowo-New junior school ke? Does that mean they have a new site for JSS? Pls,be clear
Yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
gungab:

thanks
You are most welcome sir
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Omobahardex:

I applied for account teacher and d interview is tomorrow bt presently I'm nt in Lagos.
Check the initial post sir, account is not among the subjects advertised. Thanks sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ninilowo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
zealousB:

Yes I did Sir.Thanks for The kind Gestures .
You are very welcome. Hope to see you around very soon sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by idgerrard(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Pls who have any idea about First Honour Academy,Ifo salary structure.Very urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.