Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2570025 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thank God I later got a better offer on the very day of resumption 19th sept, 2016 in a reputable schl in Lagos....To God be the glory

Thank God, thanks Nairaland....thanks everyone

Wishing every1 in search for a better offer

4 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Flakky26(f): 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Teachers are urgently needed in the following subjects in a Private School in Abuja

1, Hausa
2, ICT
3, Home Economics

Must have 2 to 3 years Teaching Experience.
Method of Application: [/b]Candidates who meet the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitae (with complete address and functional telephone numbers), application letter and photocopy of credentials within three weeks of this publication to:

The Head of School, Premier International School, Abuja.

OR Candidates may forward their detailed CV to: [b]jobs@premierinternationalschool.org
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by agboghai: 5:49am On Sep 22, 2016
There is a vacancy for a french teacher (junior secondary) in Eagle Heights International Schools, Warri. Submit a handwritten application and CV with the receptionist.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by walezqo(m): 10:37am On Sep 22, 2016
Hello dear esteemed members, please any link or help on vacancy for physics/ mathematics/ further maths secondary school teacher within yaba/ bariga/ shomolu/ surulere axis would grately appreciated. My contact lawalshakiruolawale@gmail.com. 07037603092.
Thank you all
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
How much is their pay?
agboghai:
There is a vacancy for a french teacher (junior secondary) in Eagle Heights International Schools, Warri. Submit a handwritten application and CV with the receptionist.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by larryray26(m): 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
Anyone with information about Berith Nursery and Primary school at Ajah? My wife got interview text from them. Is it worth going for?
What is the salary structure and what is the teacher welfare like? Please anyone with experience from them?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by uglychick(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Anyone with info on vacancy around ago palace/Okota Isolo area or should please post here. Help a sister. My club disappointed me at the last minute. It can be in any area close to the places mentioned. God bless our hustle

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Diamondvera(f): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
uglychick:
Anyone with info on vacancy around ago palace/Okota Isolo area or should please post here. Help a sister. My club disappointed me at the last minute. It can be in any area close to the places mentioned. God bless our hustle
please am also interested in the same areas... Help sisters in need
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Profandie(m): 9:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Good morning people
If you know of vacancies for Accts, Economics, Commerce or mathematics teacher in port Harcourt. I am interested .
Andrew.
andrewotike@gmail.com
thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:05am On Sep 23, 2016
*Still available*

An English Teacher (with classroom experience) is needed as a home tutor.

Applicant must be a school teacher and should be able to work around Lekki axis to save her own transport fare since the client isn't paying much.

Duration: 2 hours per class for 2 times in a week.

Preference: Female.

Salary: #20,000 per month. If you're interested, kindly call my chairman on 09085489767.

PS: Only call my Oga if you've made up your mind.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2016
Please can anyone help me with the new NERDC first term french language scheme of work and content for jss3?.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lacum: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
An English Teacher is needed at Pinewood International School Mgbidi preferably an English graduate. You can submit your application at the school or call me 08064740699
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
lacum:
An English Teacher is needed at Pinewood International School Mgbidi preferably an English graduate. You can submit your application at the school or call me 08064740699
Where is Mgbidi please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by soloyes(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
Anyone with info about a teaching job in Sokoto, Zamfara or Kebbi should plss let me know. Preferably those looking for mathematics/further mathematics/ICT teachers. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hadassaheke(f): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
Good day, everyone,
Please who knows about Spring of life international school, Enugu? I have beeen invited for an interview.
I want to know how the treat teachers, their pay, and how the interview is conducted. Thanks!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hadassaheke(f): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=debolly post=49608535]
Where is Mgbidi please?[/quote
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by hadassaheke(f): 3:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
debolly:

Where is Mgbidi please?
IMO state
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lacum: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=hadassaheke post=49609931] IMO state[/quote yesss Imo State
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OkoAnike(m): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Evathyst:
*Still available*

Applicant must be a school teacher and should be able to work around Lekki axis to save her own transport fare since the client isn't paying much.

Salary: #20,000 per month. If you're interested, kindly call my chairman on 09085489767.

Where have you been... Missed you on the platform
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
OkoAnike:

Where have you been... Missed you on the platform
Oko Anike! cheesy

I don't know whether to call you 'My friend or admirer?' tongue

But one thing is certain, it feels good to always here from you. As regards your question, you'd be seeing less of me here since I'm no more on the teaching line. Whenever I log in here, it's to deliver a message for my 'chiarman' cheesy

If you wanna know where you can catch me, ask Avicky. She'll give you the direction on how to reach me at the 'Holy land' tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OkoAnike(m): 2:27am On Sep 24, 2016
Evathyst:
Oko Anike! cheesy

But one thing is certain, it feels good to always here from you. As regards your question, you'd be seeing less of me here since I'm no more on the teaching line. Whenever I log in here, it's to deliver a message for my 'chiarman' cheesy

If you wanna know where you can catch me, ask Avicky. She'll give you the direction on how to reach me at the 'Holy land' tongue

Thanks, I am sure going to be OK with a friend... Although I admire so many qualities in u as a man, but please see it from a positive angle, no harm and if you want to think of the other side, life has made it impossible already, age range and my commitment to my one and only Anike... Huummmm, enjoy my e-friend & sister
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizzybett: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2016
Hello,
I am interested please. Is the position still available? I called the number you posted but there was no response. Thanks

Evathyst:
*Still available*

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
Evathyst:
Oko Anike! cheesy

Lol. I missed you plenty.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ay92(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
I'm a fresh physics graduate. I could teach physics, math and I can try in English language too. Is there vacancy in any school in Akure please?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 8:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Please I need more info about the salary range of Fidelity College in Ikorodu. I have interview with them next week. I have MSc . Any idea about d way they conduct interview will also be appreciated. Thanks a lot
Cc everybody, don't read and pass, sharing any info about d sch will go along way.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
namedonfinisj check us out on www.mitacy.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 10:38pm On Sep 24, 2016
Aim07:
Please I need more info about the salary range of Fidelity College in Ikorodu. I have interview with them next week. I have MSc . Any idea about d way they conduct interview will also be appreciated. Thanks a lot
Cc everybody, don't read and pass, sharing any info about d sch will go along way.

For what post & subjects? so I can gv u info accordingly
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by HonOlagrace: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello dear esteemed members, please any link or help on vacancy for Financial Accounting secondary school teacher within Akoka/ Gbagada / Ikorodu axis would greatly appreciate . My contact olajumoke.olayiwola92@gmail.com Thank you all.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Aim07(f): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Adexy4us:

For what post & subjects? so I can gv u info accordingly
Teacher, Mathematics
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Aim07:
Teacher, Mathematics
To stand a better chance of landing the job u should be living in Ikorodu....
Nothing much abt their interview..... could be straight to micro teaching
their salary is btw 45 - 55k or a bit more if u could prove ur worth
#fact# are u OK now!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by balosammy(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Pls is there any vacancy for biology teacher am available my email is balosammy@gmail.com
Pls am lagos base

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.